Page 119 of 491 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 12267
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best reaction would be to treat him like all other toronto players, and cheer for Danny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best reaction would be to treat him like all other toronto players, and cheer for Danny.
    agree

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope every time Leanord commits a foul or turns the ball over, they play his laugh on the PA system.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is playing great but he quit on his team, period.

Danny Green is the only one who merits any respect on Thursday.

Kawhi - he is a little and his behavior and his malingering gotness will never be forgiven by true Spurs fans.
    All Kawhi had to do was play out his contract and then just choose another team as a free agent. It would have still sucked to lose a great player but it would have been understood and respected that he honored his contract and just chose to play elsewhere.

To collect 18 million for running around with a got posse and working out in secret and hiding from the team paying you 18 million and not having the decency to even support your team on the bench at playoff games is unforgiveable.

I have zero respect for this piece of . Sure, he is a great player but I see zero character and honor in him and will be shocked if he rings again - although who knows - this is the new NBA where gotness seems to be the norm now.
    + 1000000000000000000000000000000

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kawhi - he is a little and his behavior and his malingering gotness will never be forgiven by true Spurs fans.
    All Kawhi had to do was play out his contract and then just choose another team as a free agent. It would have still sucked to lose a great player but it would have been understood and respected that he honored his contract and just chose to play elsewhere.

To collect 18 million for running around with a got posse and working out in secret and hiding from the team paying you 18 million and not having the decency to even support your team on the bench at playoff games is unforgiveable.

I have zero respect for this piece of . Sure, he is a great player but I see zero character and honor in him and will be shocked if he rings again - although who knows - this is the new NBA where gotness seems to be the norm now.
    Couldn’t have said it better.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hmm, classy..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This x2 gratuitous gotness comment excluded.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This x2 gratuitous gotness comment excluded.
    yeah - might have been uncalled for -

however -

I was mainly thinking of Durant's lameness and his gs warriors move which was a betrayal to his OKC mates -

he was excoriated here for that but AT LEAST Durant played out his contract before backstabbing his mates

Kawhi didn't even have the decency to match Durant's gotness - kawhi EXCEEDED Durants gotness IMO and deserves the slur!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's nothing gier than ging it up about the word got.

got doesn't mean gay. got means got. Stop ging it up and embrace the word.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's nothing gier than ging it up about the word got.

got doesn't mean gay. got means got. Stop ging it up and embrace the word.

Atta boy, huge difference between gay and

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feels like the Spurs are going to give Kawhi a video tribute IMO.. taking the high road..

Pop can't show any signs of bitterness if he's going to coach Team USA..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atta boy, huge difference between gay and

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this continuing narrative that he "brought the Spurs a championship". 4 time champions, coming off the co-best record in the league when they traded for his draft rights and a role player during the run, but somehow we're all supposed to bow down and treat him like he's James and the Spurs were the Cavaliers before his arrival. He's luckier that he got to be a Spur than vice versa.

Coaching team USA is merely symbolic. It's also temporary. No one is going to pull out or try less if Pop speaks the truth.

I knew they would, but why are they taking the high road? No star is coming here anyway, so they might as well let the public know what really happened, instead of continuing to let their well earned reputation take a beating.

If they have the gall to show a video tribute to that puke (Green is a different story), the fans should boo them vociferously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feels like the Spurs are going to give Kawhi a video tribute IMO.. taking the high road..

Thats fine, there’s no real sincerity in a video. What matters the most is the ovation he gets from people and I’m pretty sure he’s going to get booed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi doesn't deserve a video, imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If they do a video I hope they troll him at least a little bit. Like at the end of the video, have it say Thank You in purple.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats fine, there’s no real sincerity in a video. What matters the most is the ovation he gets from people and I’m pretty sure he’s going to get booed.
    Booing is expected, but it would be much more satisfying for the fans if the team doesn't give him a tribute IMO..the Raptors didn't when Carter returned, for example(LeBron and Durant leaving their respective teams isn't comparable, as both were Free Agents)..giving Danny a video, but not doing the same for Kawhi is the best-case scenario for the fans..I just can't see them going down that road, though..

I expect them to give a tribute..this is the same organization that gave Kobe a tribute with Pop and Parker all over his , calling him the Jordan of his generation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they do a video I hope they troll him at least a little bit. Like at the end of the video, have it say Thank You in purple.
    This.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi's video tribute:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi's video tribute:

This would be amazing lol!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would be supremely ironic is if Kawhi gets hurt during the game and it’s SA doctors that have to help him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would be supremely ironic is if Kawhi gets hurt during the game and it’s SA doctors that have to help him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they have any sense, they'll worry less about trying to uphold their reputation and more about their paying customers and not being tone deaf to their fan base in general.

It won't happen, but there wouldn't be a damn thing wrong with only showing Green's tribute video.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently Mills still communicates with Green and Kawhi on a regular basis..pretty surprised by that, will ST hate him even more now?

Thread Information