Page 14 of 491 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope those Canadians don't bet their houses on Kawhi staying. Then again if he stays, he only loses $40 million instead of the $80 million if he bolts. He has been listening to the wrong people and I'd be surprised if the future goes smoothly for him. If his quad kept him out for a year without surgery, either he has a chronic injury or he's a cheat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or was he on peptides, took the year off from getting tested? do nba do drug testing for roids?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or was he on peptides, took the year off from getting tested? do nba do drug testing for roids?
    Yes but not sure if they are good at it. After that one year Lebron went to Miami while he was “hurt” for like three weeks then came back juiced to the gills, I have my su ions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep that sounds about right for him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never heard of anyone in the NBA testing positive for roids or any other PEDs although I know there is a no way in that nobody in the NBA has never used roids or any other PEDs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never heard of anyone in the NBA testing positive for roids or any other PEDs although I know there is a no way in that nobody in the NBA has never used roids or any other PEDs.
    seems like the league only has a policy for testing recreational drugs

but not for roids? explains why they try to avoid international tournaments that do testing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's because veteran players are given a heads-up on when they are going to be drug tested. The only players that are ever really surprised by testing are rookies or players that are in the drug program (for testing positive previously).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhit will "feel good" until a 6'10" guy sets that screen with his knees just a bit out so the Nephew's quad takes a knee. Leonard will probably never fight through screens as hard anymore since he decided he is above a team and organization, but if he does it'll be off to "injury management".

BTW, Uncle Fester and the Nephew will coach the Toronto Raptors in the 2018-2019 season - not what's his name (Handy?). Leonard was probably 100% healthy since February 2018 - the new coach confirms that IMHO.
    Last edited by Harry Callahan; 09-11-2018 at 07:31 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's because veteran players are given a heads-up on when they are going to be drug tested. The only players that are ever really surprised by testing are rookies or players that are in the drug program (for testing positive previously).
    Thanks for the info. That is crazy. I guess the NBA doesn't care if their players use PEDs?

Also, why was Kawhi randomly tested after that regular season game against the Rockets? That sort of came out of nowhere after he had a monster performance that night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sister still at it- but this time admits he quit.

https://news4sanantonio.com/sports/s...-he-was-traded

He quit or had no choice due to what was going on behind closed doors tht the SPURS IS not acknowledging

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 10 years or so we'll probably see him replacing Spreewell's role in a remake of that Priceline commercial Spree did with David Robinson a couple of years back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THANK YOU for the clarification.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now she is trying to insinuate that Parker left for the same reason as Kawhi? LOL

If there was stuff going on behind the scenes SPILL IT or STFU! OH, and have a blessed day!
    Last edited by SpurSpike; 09-11-2018 at 04:56 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That dumb broad can't even write a complete sentence so who really cares? Every garbled mumble that has come out of her mouth has been wrong.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. So which is it? I thought he didn't like Parker, but now Tony may have left for a similar reason to Kawhi. What exactly has been going on behind these closed doors?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad Kawhi is off the team. Beginning to see the reasoning in taking the Raptors trade over the Clippers trade. DDR is definitely a good guy and we need him right now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ther's simply not a single reason to take Kiwhi's side except if you are a relative or part of the group that is making money 'cause of him.
    All things said against the team's behavior, also in tv, are practically non sense...Spurs behavior , considering the cir stances, has been perfect. If a behavior like Kiwhi's one was made against another team, think LA, the guy would be under nba investigation and probably under crime investigation. His sister is just trying to reabilitate the image of his brother, but no way...and no way the legue can consent behaviors like that anymore...considering the league is still not of the players, but of the owners...and I suppose no team's owner, having a contract with a player, can accept to be blackmailed like that...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly has been going on behind these closed doors?
    I wonder what could possibly have gone on? Anything more than PATFO not giving Kawhi and his Uncle ridiculously special treatment? They were supposedly going to sign the super max extension but Pop wanted to hear that Kawhi was healthy and committed to the team before offering it. This was somehow read as an insult and seems to have been the last straw. But really his no show on the bench for the playoffs told us everything about KL's mindset even before the offseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. So which is it? I thought he didn't like Parker, but now Tony may have left for a similar reason to Kawhi. What exactly has been going on behind these closed doors?
    This is a case of his family trying to create some drama to cover for what a head he really is. Both his reputation, and that of his representation have taken HUGE hits over the past year. This is a simple attempt to deflect and obscure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think she spoke up again because Jeff McDonald recently brought up his disappearing act again during a podcast. It seems like every time someone from the media talks a little negatively about Kawhi someone from his group releases something to the contrary.

And why should we take her word for it anyways? She claimed all season that Kawhi wanted to be a Spur for life, that he was coming back, that he loved this team, etc. and then they still pulled this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think she spoke up again because Jeff McDonald recently brought up his disappearing act again during a podcast. It seems like every time someone from the media talks a little negatively about Kawhi someone from his group releases something to the contrary.

And why should we take her word for it anyways? She claimed all season that Kawhi wanted to be a Spur for life, that he was coming back, that he loved this team, etc. and then they still pulled this.
    Like others have said before which is Kawhi and his team are a bunch of idiots. I don't understand the reason for them to respond over what Jeff says since he's a nobody that doesn't get national attention. If anything them responding in a defensive manner shows that they have something to hide and are guilty of wrong doing. A legit professional group wouldn't even bother to respond to Jeff or continue to address the Spurs. The best response is actually not responding and moving on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leaving San Antonio? Going to follow the scent of Kawhi's brown star all the way to Toronto? Please let it be!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably got hired on as Kawhis personal mopper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jabroni Young is leaving? Officially the best offseason ever?

Thread Information