Page 156 of 491 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reading the Raptors forum is a guilty pleasure for any Spurfan out there who was bummed out after last season's event.

It's like they are going all the emotions we went through,but in a much shorter time period and as a hungry for success franchise it's magnified x1000.
    Yeah I just did that out of curiosity, and they know he is 100% Full of just like Spurs fans.. Softest elite player in the league..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a got and clearly saving himself for LA but can we stop bumping this or move it to the NBA Forum?

It's embarrassing that almost an entire season has gone by and a thread about him still sits atop a Spurs forum. Talk about not being able to let go smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a got and clearly saving himself for LA but can we stop bumping this or move it to the NBA Forum?

It's embarrassing that almost an entire season has gone by and a thread about him still sits atop a Spurs forum. Talk about not being able to let go smh.
    I think regardless of where he plays this is who he is now. If he is fairly healthy expect him to play 55 to 60 games a season from now on. He’s going to want the games off.. If he is injured he will be out the entire year. So anyone who signs him to a long-term big-money contract. Understand that is the deal.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The wishful thinking in this thread is hilarious. Most raptor fans are happy they no longer have that perennial choker in Detrash on the team.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The wishful thinking in this thread is hilarious. Most raptor fans are happy they no longer have that perennial choker in Detrash on the team.

Exactly, even if Leonard leaves at least the Raps were able to salary dump DeRozan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, their problems are about to be over. They won’t have either the choker or the got, soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the Raptors likely not getting 1st seed or winning the Championship, what's the best spot we can get out of their draft pick?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think regardless of where he plays this is who he is now. If he is fairly healthy expect him to play 55 to 60 games a season from now on. He’s going to want the games off.. If he is injured he will be out the entire year. So anyone who signs him to a long-term big-money contract. Understand that is the deal.
    Yeah, because front offices browse ST looking for opinions from assholes before making big moves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, because front offices browse ST looking for opinions from assholes before making big moves.
    I am an asshole? Grow up you ing maggot. And if you have two working pairs of eyes, two working pairs of ears, and a brain that is even functioning at a reasonably intelligent level. You already know that is the deal. The spurs season is so bad we are stuck still talking about this clown. But I’m still happy that he is gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the Raptors likely not getting 1st seed or winning the Championship, what's the best spot we can get out of their draft pick?
    Still too far out to tell. I wouldn't think it would be any better than 26 or 27, though. It also doesn't matter if you win the championship or not. Draft position is by final regular season standings for the teams that make the playoffs. Ties are broken by a coin flip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s saving his rental knees when he signs back to Spurs. har har har

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reading the Raptors forum right now. They actually think Clippers would give up assets in a S&T when they have already effectively open up two max slots for free agents and may be able to move Gallinari rather easily.

Delusional. LOL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reading the Raptors forum right now. They actually think Clippers would give up assets in a S&T when they have already effectively open up two max slots for free agents and may be able to move Gallinari rather easily.

Delusional. LOL.
    Not to mention that Bird Rights no longer convey in a S&T...why would Kawhi agree to it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clips on a roll, looking like a better destination for nephew than LAL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s saving his rental knees when he signs back to Spurs. har har har
    Maybe he can play in the D league like Blair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad news for Nephew. Raptors fans are now turning against Kawhi. They’re sick of his load management and now regret the Demar-Kawhi trade. Damn....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks to pop for popularizing and teaching the resting bull ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks to pop for popularizing and teaching the resting bull ..
    But even he couldn't anticipate Kawhi's unprecedented gotry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what are the Clippers going to completely revamp their roster (kinda odd considering the success they've had this year but I get it when you can sign superstars) and sign Kawhi and go after another max slot? I guess my question is who do they go after? And it doesn't really make them a favorite to win the le imo even considering how much the landscape might change in the NBA this offseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad news for Nephew. Raptors fans are now turning against Kawhi. They’re sick of his load management and now regret the Demar-Kawhi trade. Damn....
    Hmm, I really haven’t seen much of them turning on him. Honestly, most of them sound as delusional as we were last season believing that he’s gonna stay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to Windhorst Spurs did offer SuperMax to Kawhi:

Leonard turned down a supermax extension with the San Antonio Spurs last summer, though it was offered after his trade request, when he'd already made up his mind.
    http://global.espn.com/nba/story/_/i...agent-strategy

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to Windhorst Spurs did offer SuperMax to Kawhi:

http://global.espn.com/nba/story/_/i...agent-strategy

It wasn't exactly a request, and I'm pretty sure he had made up his mind the summer before. But I do wonder if the Spurs had tried to discuss the possibility of Kawhi signing for less than the max, like Timmy did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As confusing as that saga got, I wonder if Windhorst is 100% accurate.

Timvp, time for you to step up and clear things up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Whinehorse even know Kawhi? Dude is someone I trust with my Lebron news but I don't trust him on literally anything else.

Thread Information