Page 177 of 491 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhitter wrecked Philly tbqh.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Defrozen would need 40 shots to score 40 points

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate KY but he was a stud but let’s see if that quad will hold up.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Kawhi's camp were making up all kinds of excuses out of desperation in the beginning. When they were getting laughed at and ridiculed for blaming Tony Parker, they took back the comment. I'm sure you knew that but your hatred toward Parker made you post this fluff piece anyway.
    taking back the comment doesn't mean it wasn't true.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker running Kawhi out of SA is a big hit to his Spurs legacy, sadly IMO..I love TP, but he didn't have to say it like that..could have just stuck to questioning why Kawhi wasn't around the team like Manu did, rather than questioning his manhood..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep in mind, genius Toronto GM is only being saved by a trade deadline trade of Gasol. Without the Bobcats pulling up lame, they don’t got chance in the East.
    Lol what a dumb statement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis will be max 5 mins on Nephew.He'll be on Ibaka on small ball and on Siakam on normal line up.

Middleton will be on Nephew.

(That's of course if the normal thing happens and Bucks advance)
    Kawhi missed 20 games, Lowry missed 18, their backup point guard missed 11, Jonas Valanciunas missed 40 games so they had no back up Center for most of the year.

Despite all that they only missed out on the first seed by 3 games. Kawhi and the raptors are gonna kill the Bucks.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    taking back the comment doesn't mean it wasn't true.
    Kawhi wanted out long before Parker opened his mouth. He was clearly faking the severity of the injury. I'm not sure why this is still up for debate. If you want to pay the blame game, start with the GOAT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ philly for not wanting to give up "too much" for Kawhi
    Same with ing Boston.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker running Kawhi out of SA is a big hit to his Spurs legacy, sadly IMO..I love TP, but he didn't have to say it like that..could have just stuck to questioning why Kawhi wasn't around the team like Manu did, rather than questioning his manhood..
    His Spurs legacy already took a hit when he chose to retire with a lottery bound Hornets team instead of accepting a mentor role on the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi spitting on everyone here and yalls fat wives
    Sorry but this is ing hilarious.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi wanted out the second PATFO signed Patty and Gasol. There were rumors about it back then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a Kawhi disliker (could never actually hate anyone who helped Spurs get a ring) and I'm here. No doubt Kawhi is a generational player.

He also quit on the Spurs, went AWOL in the playoffs, showed zero-professionalism, and boxed the FO into a corner where his trade value was greatly reduced.

Plenty of reasons for a Spurs fan to dislike him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all know how stubborn, micromanaging, and in love with old unathletic guys Pop is.

You have to be a major dumbass to screw up a relationship with a dude that has the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You have to be a major dumbass to screw up a relationship with a dude that has the mental capacity of a 12 year old.
    It's probably easy to screw up a relationship with someone who has the mental capacity of a 12 year old. Especially when his controlling uncle has an agenda.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all know how stubborn, micromanaging, and in love with old unathletic guys Pop is.

Pop is an ego maniac and his act wears thin on some players but #2 was going to leave regardless. He wants to be in LA and that will be clear this summer. Spurs could have replaced Pop with a pushover coach like Nurse along with assembling a superteam and he still would have wanted out of SA.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is an ego maniac and his act wears thin on some players but #2 was going to leave regardless. He wants to be in LA and that will be clear this summer. Spurs could have replaced Pop with a pushover coach like Nurse along with assembling a superteam and he still would have wanted out of SA.
    When a Kawhi stays in Toronto after this offseason I wonder what else you’re going to pull out of your ass. lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When a Kawhi stays in Toronto after this offseason I wonder what else you’re going to pull out of your ass. lol
    I'll eat crow if he stays in Toronto. Feel free to rub it in ad nauseam. Just being real his odds of staying in Toronto is as high as Trump going a week without telling a lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi must be smiling to himself, would have never get out of 1st round if he stayed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no doubt Kawhi made the right decision to get away from this carnival sideshow excuse for a Spurs team. Sad to say.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His Spurs legacy already took a hit when he chose to retire with a lottery bound Hornets team instead of accepting a mentor role on the Spurs.
    I don't blame TP for seeing the writing on the wall and wanting out. At least he got paid and a chance to play instead of taking a pay/minutes cut to watch a first round flame out.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't blame TP for seeing the writing on the wall and wanting out. At least he got paid and a chance to play instead of taking a pay/minutes cut to watch a first round flame out.
    Spurs offered him the same contract as the Hornets. And, in the end, he didn't even get to play. Got DNP'd into retirement. First round exits are embarrassing, yes. But not as embarrassing as missing the playoffs entirely(and for the first time in his career).

Thread Information