Page 178 of 491 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker running Kawhi out of SA is a big hit to his Spurs legacy, sadly IMO..I love TP, but he didn't have to say it like that..could have just stuck to questioning why Kawhi wasn't around the team like Manu did, rather than questioning his manhood..
    Parker spit nothing but the truth. He didn't run Kawhi out of SA, Kawhi ran away from the fact that Tony's injury WAS 100 time worse, like the little beyotch he is. I mean, Tony's quad literally tore off of the bone. He came back in December from an injury, and Kawhi decided in December not to play anymore. One of the biggest shticks on this board is how over sensative DDR is, but he can't hold a candle to Kawhi's Diva-ness.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad Kawhi is gone, tbh. Can't wait for him to lose in this round and join the Clippers, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine thinking Kawhi isn't worth the max
    spurstalk studs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi spitting on everyone here and yalls fat wives
    Spurs FA not maxing him out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still hope #2 fails but damn.... can you imagine the Clippers next year?
    I'd rather see Kawhi win the next 5 championships than Harden or Durant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol @ people bashing the Spurs with the whole Kawhi thing. Both sides made mistakes but funny how everyone forgets how involved Uncle was with the decisions.
    Kawhi wanted out regardless of what happened or didn't happen with Parker. Based on how PATFO had little to no control of his rehab since AUG. of Kawhis last year here, plus just not showing up at all in the playoffs. I mean cmon man. This guy was out of here regardless.

But it looks like things are going great for him. He looks to have made such a smart decision leaving this joke of a franchise that has done nothing and will do nothing in San Antonio.

I'm sure he will stay in Toronto for the rest of his career out of loyalty for them since they are allowing him to play up to his potential. I mean seriously speaking why would he want to go anywhere else when things are set up so perfectly for him to be the star and to be a contender every year?
    Last edited by TDomination; 04-29-2019 at 02:31 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi must be smiling to himself, would have never get out of 1st round if he stayed.
    Might not have made the playoffs if he got his wish and gone to LA. Although Clippers for sure would have made it.
    He got lucky he was sent to a team that was already a pretty good team. They were able to avoid losing during all the games he was out during the season.

You don't think we make it past the 1st round with him on the roster?

White/Danny Green/Kawhi/Gay/LMA?

its all hindsight anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather see Kawhi win the next 5 championships than Harden or Durant.
    Agree on Harden. KD in NY and win would be cool. No love for KL at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no doubt Kawhi made the right decision to get away from this carnival sideshow excuse for a Spurs team. Sad to say.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad Kawhi is gone, tbh. Can't wait for him to lose in this round and join the Clippers, tbh.
    He isnt leaving 25 year old Siakam for Pat Beverly and Lou Williams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't care about that. It has always been about going back to LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tell you if I have to watch a Raptors - Warriors finals, I may be physically ill.

Warriors - dislike ALL their rotation players except maybe Livingston. Even dislike former Spur Kerr these days.

Raptors - strongly dislike Kawhi and Ibaka. Danny is a good guy. If he weren't on the same team with Nephew, I'd root for him.

Man, if that's the finals (and with Milwaukee looking suddenly vulnerable it very well could be) may have to give up on the NBA.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's just the excuse he used to get out of middle of nowhere San Antonio. Now he's in a world class city. He ain't leaving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. Apparently, he thinks he can win anywhere. (Despite being quiet he's got a huge ego.) He may be right, though, if he really goes to the Clippers, pairs with Durant, and let's Jerry West fill in the supporting cast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. Apparently, he thinks he can win anywhere. (Despite being quiet he's got a huge ego.) He may be right, though, if he really goes to the Clippers, pairs with Durant, and let's Jerry West fill in the supporting cast.
    Durant's going to NY. Even his GS teammates are saying it, off the record, of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's just the excuse he used to get out of middle of nowhere San Antonio. Now he's in a world class city. He ain't leaving.
    I'll get back to you on the offseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is in absolute beast mode right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but he will leave coldass Toronto for sunny LA with lesser tax payments

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    but he will leave coldass Toronto for sunny LA with lesser tax payments
    Um, taxes to play in California are actually worse than playing in Toronto. It's players who keep homes in FL or TX that notice the tax difference.

It may well be about family and weather, but it won't be about money or taxes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if Kawhi goes to the Clippers he makes $140 Million / 4 years
    If he stays in Toronto he gets $190 Million / 5 years

or if he really wants that super max he signs 1+1 with either team. I think he'll do this and sign with the Clippers this summer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um, taxes to play in California are actually worse than playing in Toronto. It's players who keep homes in FL or TX that notice the tax difference.

It may well be about family and weather, but it won't be about money or taxes.
    Ontario provincial taxes are 5.05-13.16%. California taxes are 1-12.3%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

or if he really wants that super max he signs 1+1 with either team. I think he'll do this and sign with the Clippers this summer
    If he has doubts about his health, I don't think he will take the risk of signing a short contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is incorrect. He cannot sign what we call the Super Max. Once he was traded, that was forever dead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is incorrect. He cannot sign what we call the Super Max. Once he was traded, that was forever dead.
    I think he means the equivalent of the supermax which is the ten year vet max . Take the 1+1 if Kawhi is not worried about injury.

I guess he can only do that with Toronto since they are the only ones who could give him 5 years.
    Last edited by **BUSTA**; 04-29-2019 at 07:11 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he means the equivalent of the supermax which is the ten year vet max . Take the 1+1 if Kawhi is not worried about injury.

I guess he can only do that with Toronto since they are the only ones who could give him 5 years.
    Toronto can give him a 5 year max but not a supermax. Their max per a year would only be slightly higher than what other teams could offer him.

Thread Information