Page 179 of 491 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 12267
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Down 8. Good stuff. Would love for the Raps to lose in the 2nd round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Load Management losing is a beautiful thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao LDN with two wide open bricks from 3 in crunch time. There's the Danny we know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LDN just missed a three to tie and Load Management lost the ball. Raptors lose!!!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good times ahead!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmee buckets!

schooling the quitter!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Load Management losing is a beautiful thing.
    I think I might put that on my tombstone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmy Butler was clutch in this game and props to Embiid for hitting the shot that put the Raptors away. Also great adjustment's by Coach Brown in focusing on stopping Siakam. Take Siakam out and it makes it harder for the Raptors to win. Great to see a great game by #2 wasted. Hoping the Sixers can win both games at home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I might put that on my tombstone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go ahead and kill your franchise by dropping 180M over 5 years for a guy that played ~60 games. The Raptors had a very good record when he was out.

Now let him go to the West.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi wanted out long before Parker opened his mouth. He was clearly faking the severity of the injury. I'm not sure why this is still up for debate. If you want to pay the blame game, start with the GOAT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmy Butler was clutch in this game and props to Embiid for hitting the shot that put the Raptors away. Also great adjustment's by Coach Brown in focusing on stopping Siakam. Take Siakam out and it makes it harder for the Raptors to win. Great to see a great game by #2 wasted. Hoping the Sixers can win both games at home.
    Crazy how the rules stretch over the years. Used to be a full spin move was your two steps, that was it. Now guys spin with two steps, plant, then pivot again.

Also the jump stop used to count as your two steps. Now guys jump stop, then do a complete pivot the other way.

Having watched over the years, it just amazes me how things change little by little.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Leonard only scored 35 points. I guess we sure showed him.

It's all pathetic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Leonard only scored 35 points. I guess we sure showed him.

It's all pathetic.
    No one is denying that he isn't a superstar. It's all about seeing him fail and not getting a ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go ahead and kill your franchise by dropping 180M over 5 years for a guy that played ~60 games. The Raptors had a very good record when he was out.

Now let him go to the West.
    I wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket no matter how good he is on the nights he actually plays. He's missed over 90 games in the last two seasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only way to show Leonard he was wrong is for the Spurs to win a championship without him.

Anybody see that happening? Next season? The season after? When?

Pop said, basically, he's given up on another championship during his time as coach. His Spurs, next year, will be pretty much the same, he said. No championship ambition there. As things stand, it's no championship team. It isn't even a playoff 2nd round team.

But hey, maybe the Spurs will be the 6th seed next year, and make it into the 2nd round, before they lose in some sad, stupid way. Yeah, that'll really show Leonard!

It's pathetic. Pop has become pathetic, and the Spurs have become pathetic. And most pathetic of all are the Spurs fans who think, "I'll show Kawhi! I'll insult him on Spurstalk! That'll teach him a lesson!"

Pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only way to show Leonard he was wrong is for the Spurs to win a championship without him.

Pop said, basically, he's given up on another championship during his time as coach. His Spurs, next year, will be pretty much the same, he said. No championship ambition there. As things stand, it's no championship team. It isn't even a playoff 2nd round team.

But hey, maybe the Spurs will be the 6th seed next year, and make it into the 2nd round, before they lose in some sad, stupid way. Yeah, that'll really show Leonard!

It's pathetic. Pop has become pathetic, and the Spurs have become pathetic. And most pathetic of all are the Spurs fans who think, "I'll show Kawhi! I'll insult him on Spurstalk! That'll teach him a lesson!"

Pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pathetic.
    Do you really think a Hall of Fame coach like Pop is trying to "show" Leonard? He's been nice as to him. The idea of winning 5 championships out of 20 years is insane. Pop and the Spurs were the most winning team in all team sports.

This team is now a work in progress and nobody is thinking they are winning a championship. There are 30 teams and we are in the middle of the pack. I think the team will improve next season, but without a superstar it's not likely they'll win it all. Nobody, especially Coach Pop, has anything to prove to KL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"not worth the max"
    "DeKobe is a better passer"
    "b-b-but he only played 40 games this season, he's not durable"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pathetic.
    You’re just as pathetic with your constant Pop and Spurs fan bashing.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy how the rules stretch over the years. Used to be a full spin move was your two steps, that was it. Now guys spin with two steps, plant, then pivot again.

Also the jump stop used to count as your two steps. Now guys jump stop, then do a complete pivot the other way.

Having watched over the years, it just amazes me how things change little by little.

Maybe that's why white guys playing in the 50s and 60s looked slow as because they looked like they played the right way and took bball rules seriously. A lot of athletic and explosive bball moves are not possible if your not allowed to cheat a little with extra steps and carrying. All this jordan/and 1/AI moves would be illegal if they called it like its meant to be called. Maybe the nba pussyfied and loosened up the game of basketball for minorities because they're not as smart as white guys?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors need to bench Danny Green if they want a chance in this series, you can't win with him against a high level team, he's too stiff...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"not worth the max"
    "DeKobe is a better passer"
    "b-b-but he only played 40 games this season, he's not durable"
    Taking a small sample of shots as a volume shooter at 27 years old is a garbage stat when you try to compare SIX years from the time he was 19 years old to 25 YO as a developing player. Typical ESPN. Did Pop ever have #2 go as many minutes as the Nursemaid did last night in a non-OT game?

The point is not about the fact that this guy is a great player. The FACTs are that he and his group cannot be trusted to be available to have him play lets say 80-90% of his games in a RS. No back to backs might continue. He was "broken down" in 2018 and could not get past the 2nd round in 2017. Paying a Supermax to this guy would have been a questionable decision at best ESPECIALLY last summer. Nephew is a snake. He will always be a snake. I don't care if his team wins a championship some time in the future. If you can't see this, you are blind.

Spitting in Pop's face and the Spurs Organization's face is not a good look. I hope the Clips drop $190M on this guy and experience HEAVY load management. They would deserve it. Their owner is a creepy weirdo kind of like Nephew.
    Last edited by Harry Callahan; 04-30-2019 at 10:03 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe that's why white guys playing in the 50s and 60s looked slow as because they looked like they played the right way and took bball rules seriously. A lot of athletic and explosive bball moves are not possible if your not allowed to cheat a little with extra steps and carrying. All this jordan/and 1/AI moves would be illegal if they called it like its meant to be called. Maybe the nba pussyfied and loosened up the game of basketball for minorities because they're not as smart as white guys?
    Nothing in the world says that the rules ONLY evolved for the black players. If white guys could do it, they would be. They can't, therefore, they can't compete.

White men can't jump, and a lot of other things you need to be a high level NBA player. They're just not good enough athletes to compete. Some friends of mine an I were trying to name US born white NBA players, and we couldn't come up with very many current ones...the Plumlee brothers, Korver, JJ Red . There just aren't many.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking a small sample of shots as a volume shooter at 27 years old is a garbage stat when you try to compare SIX years from the time he was 19 years old to 25 YO as a developing player. Typical ESPN. Did Pop ever have #2 go as many minutes as the Nursemaid did last night in a non-OT game?

The point is not about the fact that this guy is a great player. The FACTs are that he and his group cannot be trusted to be available to have him play lets say 80-90% of his games in a RS. No back to backs might continue. He was "broken down" in 2018 and could not get past the 2nd round in 2017. Paying a Supermax to this guy would have been a questionable decision at best ESPECIALLY last summer. Nephew is a snake. He will always be a snake. I don't care if his team wins a championship some time in the future. If you can't see this, you are blind.

Spitting in Pop's face and the Spurs Organization's face is not a good look. I hope the Clips drop $190M on this guy and experience HEAVY load management. They would deserve it. Their owner is a creepy weirdo kind of like Nephew.
    They can't pay him that much.

Thread Information