Page 262 of 491 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312362 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,550 of 12267
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really want to see Toronto vs GSW without Durant. Let's see a more fair compe ion. And even though GSW has more talent I got my money on the team with the best player and that's Kawhi if he's healthy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bud truly is a Pop disciple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was anyone held accountable in the Spurs organization for ing up with Leonard? Spurs needed to adapt to Leonard, not the other way around. How does this happen?

Leonard clearly injured but still the best player on the court by a wide margin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yuuuup. He did the classic Game 5 Pop adjustment and put their best bench player in Brogdon in the starting lineup. They should have stuck with the same lineup. The Bucks bench got dominated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The front office should’ve swallowed their pride last summer and bent over backwards to salvage the relationship with Leonard. Instead, they remained hardheaded and insisted Kawhi prove his worth before offering him the supermax. That was the last straw for Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the gsw are setting kawhi up to be the goat if he defeats them with monster series

as for my patfo? roflmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    somebody bold this man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs gift a championship to a team tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was anyone held accountable in the Spurs organization for ing up with Leonard? Spurs needed to adapt to Leonard, not the other way around. How does this happen?

Leonard clearly injured but still the best player on the court by a wide margin.
    Maybe the Holt's should have stepped in. Pop won't be around much longer and if he couldn't deal with Leonard and his group he should probably have stepped away and focused on the national team. It's a players league now. Just saying.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Durant doesn’t play the raptors, with their elite defense can win it in 6 or 7. With KD it’ll be tougher.
    Last edited by Johojowhite; 05-23-2019 at 10:47 PM.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tor is winning as it has been written.Just imagine drake hoisting that trophy
    If Toronto’s bench plays like they have in these 3 wins and Durant doesn’t come back some what ready they could maybe win against Golden State.

“MAYBE” win.

Toronto’s offense has been really shaky in the playoffs with only Kawhi being pretty consistent. Lowry has played well this series and if he can keep it going against Warriors I think it could be a good series.

Bucks aren't dead yet but their offense is really predictable and Toronto has the personnel to guard them well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real talk:

The Warriors strategy versus the Blazers was to just stay within striking distance and then turn up the volume in the fourth to pull out the win. If they try that against the Raptors, Nephew is a different beast. His scoring in isolation and ability to create one-man stops makes it very hard to come back on the Raptors compared to a team like the Blazers.

So if Golden State doesn't up their level of play, Nephew could not only ring but do so in heroic fashion.

My dude, what happened to the San Antonio Warriors bandwagon?

Realer talk, this isn't that surprising. I called Nephew being the best player in this series and the Toronto supporting cast being much better.

But realest talk, beating the Dubs will still be a tall, tall order. Curry and Thompson aren't exactly Eric Bledsoe and Khris Middleton tbh...I don't really see Leonard being able to slow down either because of their offball movement...

Toronto's best shot is home court, their superior depth, and hoping Iguadola is severely hampered....

Definitely could happen but it's still Golden State with a 70% chance IMO....

Agree though re Nephew, his defense on Giannis and his gravity offensively (those offensive rebounds by the Raps tonight were due in large part to the attention being paid to him) are at an all-time level tbh....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real talk:

The Warriors strategy versus the Blazers was to just stay within striking distance and then turn up the volume in the fourth to pull out the win. If they try that against the Raptors, Nephew is a different beast. His scoring in isolation and ability to create one-man stops makes it very hard to come back on the Raptors compared to a team like the Blazers.

So if Golden State doesn't up their level of play, Nephew could not only ring but do so in heroic fashion.

Golden State is also the best 3 point shooting team in the league. The Bucks have 2 players in the starting 5 such as Giannis and Bledsoe that can't shoot that makes them easier to guard especially with Giannis tries to take 1 on 4 or Bledsoe taking 3's instead of attacking the basket.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    you're selling him short. even just kawhi winning a ring would be heroic fashion enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's becoming obvious is the Bucks comparative inexperience, while every key Raptor except Siakam has deep playoff experience.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, I'd probably save the wrist-cutting for when Nephew rings and still bolts West

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi also looked a lot more healthy this game which is something I really wasn't expecting. I thought he was going to be limping around for the rest of the series. Hopefully he continues to get healthy.
    He was never hurt to begin with. He just took a page out of the Kobe playbook which is fake injury to deal with pressure and avoid criticism for any possible failures.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR texted Drake “Good win!”, Drake responds with “New phone...who dis?”

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    antiquated offensive game tho

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to the got who said he'd pray for the team that paid Kawhi the supermax earlier today? Or that one got with the bowl cut avatar that on Kawhi for being injury prone and thinks Poeltl & Walker > Adams & Brogdon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real talk:

Klay and Iggy do the heavy lifting then Curry does our microwave thing. Klay used to find it hard against Spurs playoff D and doesn’t exactly get the respect he deserves these dazs here because of it. It would be fun to see Kawawaa monster Klay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2017 Kawhi is officially back. I mean come on, we all knew he was the key to ringing. He's unstoppable on offense, clutch, super efficient and locks down the opponents best player. Any team he goes to he'll elevate. We traded him for the exact opposite, DeRozan who makes any team he goes to worse because even an offball 3-point shooter is more efficient than him. That's on PATFO. The only hope there was that Kawhi's tendon keeps bothering him and he can never stay healthy, but as it looks, he's still super efficient playing with tendonitis

Thread Information