Page 263 of 441 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 11012
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real talk:

The Warriors strategy versus the Blazers was to just stay within striking distance and then turn up the volume in the fourth to pull out the win. If they try that against the Raptors, Nephew is a different beast. His scoring in isolation and ability to create one-man stops makes it very hard to come back on the Raptors compared to a team like the Blazers.

So if Golden State doesn't up their level of play, Nephew could not only ring but do so in heroic fashion.

Golden State is also the best 3 point shooting team in the league. The Bucks have 2 players in the starting 5 such as Giannis and Bledsoe that can't shoot that makes them easier to guard especially with Giannis tries to take 1 on 4 or Bledsoe taking 3's instead of attacking the basket.

FUCK TRUMP & FUCK THE GOP gambit1990's Avatar
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    So if Golden State doesn't up their level of play, Nephew could not only ring but do so in heroic fashion.
    you're selling him short. even just kawhi winning a ring would be heroic fashion enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's becoming obvious is the Bucks comparative inexperience, while every key Raptor except Siakam has deep playoff experience.

FUCK TRUMP & FUCK THE GOP gambit1990's Avatar
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, I'd probably save the wrist-cutting for when Nephew rings and still bolts West

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi also looked a lot more healthy this game which is something I really wasn't expecting. I thought he was going to be limping around for the rest of the series. Hopefully he continues to get healthy.
    He was never hurt to begin with. He just took a page out of the Kobe playbook which is fake injury to deal with pressure and avoid criticism for any possible failures.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR texted Drake “Good win!”, Drake responds with “New phone...who dis?”

Make Spurs Great Again
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    antiquated offensive game tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to the faggot who said he'd pray for the team that paid Kawhi the supermax earlier today? Or that one faggot with the bowl cut avatar that shit on Kawhi for being injury prone and thinks Poeltl & Walker > Adams & Brogdon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real talk:

The Warriors strategy versus the Blazers was to just stay within striking distance and then turn up the volume in the fourth to pull out the win. If they try that against the Raptors, Nephew is a different beast. His scoring in isolation and ability to create one-man stops makes it very hard to come back on the Raptors compared to a team like the Blazers.

Klay and Iggy do the heavy lifting then Curry does our microwave thing. Klay used to find it hard against Spurs playoff D and doesn’t exactly get the respect he deserves these dazs here because of it. It would be fun to see Kawawaa monster Klay.

Who What When Where & KAWHI

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2017 Kawhi is officially back. I mean come on, we all knew he was the key to ringing. He's unstoppable on offense, clutch, super efficient and locks down the opponents best player. Any team he goes to he'll elevate. We traded him for the exact opposite, DeRozan who makes any team he goes to worse because even an offball 3-point shooter is more efficient than him. That's on PATFO. The only hope there was that Kawhi's tendon keeps bothering him and he can never stay healthy, but as it looks, he's still super efficient playing with tendonitis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was never hurt to begin with. He just took a page out of the Kobe playbook which is fake injury to deal with pressure and avoid criticism for any possible failures.
    Word

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to the faggot who said he'd pray for the team that paid Kawhi the supermax earlier today? Or that one faggot with the bowl cut avatar that shit on Kawhi for being injury prone and thinks Poeltl & Walker > Adams & Brogdon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs could've beaten the Dubs in 2017 if Zaza doesn't happen. We destroyed them in the regular season that year. Spurs could've also beaten Golden State in 2018 when Steph was injured in the first round IF Nephew came back, which he didn't. Spurs could've also beaten GS in 2019 with Durant injured, IF we still had Kawhi.
    Damn man, I thought we'd just keep winning rings for another decade when Kawhi emerged and now we're stuck in the middle of nowhere with Demar DeRozan

Make Spurs Great Again
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The series would be over if Kawhi was guarding Giannis to start the series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok skip bayless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The series would be over if Kawhi was guarding Giannis to start the series.
    Yep, Giannis is the least skilled MVP in a while. Cant dribble, no post moves, can't shoot.... at 24 when has an unskilled guy developed those skills?
    his one skill seems to be a 4 step Euro that never gets called for traveling..

Tim to Tony to Manu! bdictjames's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi literally picks the other team's weaknesses and feasts on them.

Hate to say it, but he could be a problem for the Dubs. I don't see any one on that team stopping him.

But bring to mind that Kerr played with Michael Jordan, so he knows a thing or two about stopping superstars. The only hope is that Kerr's coaching shines. If not, you could see possibly the most epic Finals run since possibly Dirk's in 2011 or Duncan's in 2003.

www.youtube.com/bdictjames

Sadly no Spurs videos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In fact Iggy is the only guy that could slow down Kawa some. All things being equal Draymond has to stay foul trouble free with Fatty, Serge and Siakam.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, Giannis is the least skilled MVP in a while. Cant dribble, no post moves, can't shoot.... at 24 when has an unskilled guy developed those skills?
    his one skill seems to be a 4 step Euro that never gets called for traveling..
    He'll always be a monkeyballer until he can learn to shoot or score without having to rely on that travel drive of his. Not the same position but he reminds me of Dwight in that he has the ideal coach and compliment of players that make him look better than he really is.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real talk:

The city is buzzing right now but if we are being honest Kawhi and Van FLeet had to combine for 12/17 shooting from downtown just to win.

Even without Durant I think their ball movement will cause problems for the Raps. Raps still have no idea who their reliable second scorer is going to be. Van Vleet performance was a total fluke.

If Warriors steal one of the first two games in Toronto they'll win in 6 at the most.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors without Durant were still a 73 win team. It took a historic Finals from Lebron to beat the Curry/Klay/Dray trio. It won't be a walk in the park for Kawhi.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

Last edited by loveforthegame; 05-24-2019 at 12:41 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors without Durant were still a 73 win team. It took a historic Finals from Lebron to beat the Curry/Klay/Dray trio. It won't be a walk in the park for Kawhi.
    I think Warriors will win the series but GS is much worse since then and their bench is non existent.

Thread Information