Page 3 of 491 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more PATFO semen shielding and gy fake-intellectual takes from PoundingThe :

https://www.poundingtherock.com/2018...purs-ambiguity
    Cam Newton is a ....

Stop pretending you know so much

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's idiotic. A disgruntled player can still play. A seriously injured player is a lot riskier.
    A disgruntled player also gives the team less leverage since everybody knows they have to dump him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a) Yes he would and b) Even if he wouldn't, so long as SA is upfront about what will fail him, the receiving team will overlook that part.
    the celtics were not totally upfront about thomas with cleveland but the cavs knew there were risks and pulled the trigger anyway.
    That's good to know. Send him packin'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A disgruntled player also gives the team less leverage since everybody knows they have to dump him.
    not necessarily. the spurs can just call off all trades and have leonard play out the year which would then mean some teams would miss out on their chance for the summer that all other teams could just bid for his services-including the spurs if things played out well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's not what i got from reading that statement at all.
    It’s the opposite and it makes no sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This makes no sense! LMFAO! His value would be higher if teams thought he didn't want to play with SA anymore than if they thought he had a chronic injury that kept him sidelined for most of the year... These ppl and their "sources"... I swear they be talking to the mop boy sometimes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump. I had forgotten about this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need a Kawhi sub forum tbh. I mean Kawhitter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This makes no sense! LMFAO! His value would be higher if teams thought he didn't want to play with SA anymore than if they thought he had a chronic injury that kept him sidelined for most of the year... These ppl and their "sources"... I swear they be talking to the mop boy sometimes
    agree

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Maglinka having their LA media people go in on Kiwi:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bleacher Report and it's constant use of emojis...just stop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I find it interesting the Sixers are 2nd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woj just reported that the relationship is broken and Spurs won't offer super max until it's solved.

https://streamable.com/6y9zr

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isola thinks they should offer Porzingis for Kawhi... Would wonder what else would be included with that package.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd do Porzingod and Ntilikina (and whatever additional salary is needed) for Kawhi and Mills.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd do Porzingod and Ntilikina (and whatever additional salary is needed) for Kawhi and Mills.
    Porzingis doesn't have a body built to hold up for long and Ntilikina is similar to Murray, without a markedly higher upside.

Also, the Knicks only two selling points to retain Leonard, would be to pair him with Porzingis and the city itself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porzingis doesn't have a body built to hold up for long and Ntilikina is similar to Murray, without a markedly higher upside.

Also, the Knicks only two selling points to retain Leonard, would be to pair him with Porzingis and the city itself.
    Better than taking the Lakers' trash and you could always flip Ntilikina for something else.

If the money is that important to Kawhi he can definitely get it through sponsorships and the like in the nation's biggest media market and biggest basketball city in the world. Knicks would do it if Porzingod will in fact be out all of next season and they'll have a top pick to play alongside Kawhi; could also see it being a draw for Lebron who could prolly get his boy Fizzdale in as HC.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woj just reported that the relationship is broken and Spurs won't offer super max until it's solved.

That is Pop saying Kawhi I ain’t talking to your people if you can not talk face to face then move on son.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yes. Best news ever

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Woj isn't a Spurs insider. Most, if not all of that is common sense and doesn't require an ESPN sound bite.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woj isn't a Spurs insider. Most, if not all of that is common sense and doesn't require an ESPN sound bite.
    Lol spurs insider. Dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes as if anyone is paying someone that kind of money until all the t's are crossed. Of course and it will be solved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/...d-12866756.php

Local brewery offers Kawhi Leonard free pizza and beer for life if he rejoins Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/...d-12866756.php

Local brewery offers Kawhi Leonard free pizza and beer for life if he rejoins Spurs
    Should of said wings too, pretty sure he would be all aboard

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than taking the Lakers' trash and you could always flip Ntilikina for something else.

If the money is that important to Kawhi he can definitely get it through sponsorships and the like in the nation's biggest media market and biggest basketball city in the world. Knicks would do it if Porzingod will in fact be out all of next season and they'll have a top pick to play alongside Kawhi; could also see it being a draw for Lebron who could prolly get his boy Fizzdale in as HC.
    I'm not so sure about that (Porzingis, though overrated, definitely has a higher upside than Ingram, but as I said, I don't think he's built to last), but even if it were the case, that's irrelevant. The 76ers and Celtics clearly have the best assets and check the most boxes.

Thread Information