Page 304 of 491 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354404 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,600 of 12267
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling Golden State "done" trailing 2-1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This

Had this debacle happened in anymother organization heads would be rolling.

Oh and Kawhi is STILL limping after all this time. The team should’ve listened to him.
    Moron, the Spurs medical staff said he has a chronic/degenerative injury that he'll need to play through.

His "group" disagreed and used it as an excuse to sit out, demand a trade and leave town.

Not sure what it'll take to get through your pea sized brain, but the SPURS KNEW THIS WAS HIS FUTURE!

He wanted out and the Spurs didn't get (even close to) equal value. End of Story.

Hopefully, this thread and any other Nephew related news is sent downstairs.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is averaging 29-10 with a bum leg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk, and this thread in particular, is a Nephew knob slobbing, circle jerk of fairweather, "player" fans.

Pathetic how much they fawn over a guy that literally deserted their "favorite" team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is averaging 29-10 with a bum leg.

No , why didn't he suit up and do it last year for the Spurs? Oh right, cause he's a being manipulated by his uncle while losing millions in guaranteed money.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yall can be sobbing all you want, call it hate or too much love, whatever. If you actually watch these games, I don’t see how anyone can say GS is not in major trouble.

Even with Klay, it was a huge battle and GS has not once, other than one game 2 huge run, looked like the better team. It’s just the honest truth and I bet 1K on GS so I obviously want them to win.

But unless KD comes back, not just Klay, GS is done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welcome to spurstalk

These s live from semen cloud to cliff jumping

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not quite by my math but still over 50%

27 of 51
    9 of 20
    11 of 22
    ======
    47 of 93 = 50.5%

So 15 games in, he’s hitting over three per game
    I didn't realize he was that dismal in 2014, my bad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk, and this thread in particular, is a Nephew knob slobbing, circle jerk of fairweather, "player" fans.

Pathetic how much they fawn over a guy that literally deserted their "favorite" team.
    Acknowledging that Kawhi is good at basketball isn’t “fawning” over him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the refs didn't gift the warriors 20 free throws in the first half of game 2 the series would be 3-0 raptors.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No , why didn't he suit up and do it last year for the Spurs? Oh right, cause he's a being manipulated by his uncle while losing millions in guaranteed money.....
    Ok skip bayless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the salt is unreal

Haters ITT: your ire should be focused on PATFO. they sold our team up the river. don’t be surprised if the spurs get relocated after 2035 or whenever the lease ends
    QFMFT. #Like

And 2035? That's ridiculous, if a prog gets in the white house in 2024 then sports probably won't exist as we know it by 2030. The Spurs should honestly sell to Seattle based group and the new ownership should pay the lease breakage fee, hopefully reducing San Antonio property taxes for my mom in the process - and should relocate to Seattle and change to the Sonics, but keep the 70s - 2018 history in SA. Seattle can have the DeRozan era.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't realize he was that dismal in 2014, my bad.
    9 of 20 is really good, my guy

Your assessment is correct, though..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite mute cancer I'm rooting for Toronto tbqh

showers

Plus the meltdown in here after a kawhi championship and finals mvp will be something to behold

Go raps

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Acknowledging that Kawhi is good at basketball isn’t “fawning” over him.
    relax, this kind of comment does not deserve an answer, everyone here knows that Kawhi is a diva, although it is also clear to everyone that no player in the league (except Lebron James) is better than he at playing basketball

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    relax, this kind of comment does not deserve an answer, everyone here knows that Kawhi is a diva, although it is also clear to everyone that no player in the league (except Lebron James) is better than he at playing basketball
    Basically all of them are divas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Much to TP's chagrin:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moron, the Spurs medical staff said he has a chronic/degenerative injury that he'll need to play through.

His "group" disagreed and used it as an excuse to sit out, demand a trade and leave town.

Not sure what it'll take to get through your pea sized brain, but the SPURS KNEW THIS WAS HIS FUTURE!

He wanted out and the Spurs didn't get (even close to) equal value. End of Story.

Hopefully, this thread and any other Nephew related news is sent downstairs.....
    Or you can just stop posting in here. I’m sure you can find other threads to talk up your precious derozan. Meanwhile the big time players are actually playing in the Finals right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or you can just stop posting in here. I’m sure you can find other threads to talk up your precious derozan. Meanwhile the big time players are actually playing in the Finals right now.
    Damn son, don't hurt em.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi. It takes a special kind of asshole to make the ing Dubs look like good guys and that Load Managing piece of has done that, tbh.
    Seek help

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except that a healthy Durant would be dropping 40 a game against the guy he branded a system player 5 years ago.
    Then went on to join a very successful team with stars and a great coach and system to ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I guess "abysmal" wasn't the right terminology, but it was for his standards.

Even though the series lasted only 5 games, only 9 makes and only 20 attempts is just way too low for the modern era. Especially since Spurs primarily used one-big lineups (or two bigs when Diaw was playing).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We got a lot of people here not really Spurs fans. They claim to be, but are not. These are some of the same people that on Tony nearly every year of his career even when he was an All-Star and winning a finals MVP. I have been reading about how "Pop is clueless" since the finals in 2005.. No Spurs fan would side with this traitor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This

Had this debacle happened in anymother organization heads would be rolling.

Oh and Kawhi is STILL limping after all this time. The team should’ve listened to him.
    What happened? I read comments like this with ZERO explanation. The Spurs threw him the keys. Pop called him the "Best player in the league". We went to the WCF. Then Number 2 decided his leg hurt so bad he needed 10 months off, without ever getting surgery.. I am sure every organization would be cool with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    QFMFT. #Like

And 2035? That's ridiculous, if a prog gets in the white house in 2024 then sports probably won't exist as we know it by 2030. The Spurs should honestly sell to Seattle based group and the new ownership should pay the lease breakage fee, hopefully reducing San Antonio property taxes for my mom in the process - and should relocate to Seattle and change to the Sonics, but keep the 70s - 2018 history in SA. Seattle can have the DeRozan era.
    There is no lease buyout at any price, and the arena is not funded in any way with property taxes.

Thread Information