Page 313 of 491 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,825 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A small part of me is proud of Kawhi for taking down the Warriors. Really small .. but it's there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats to Danny and Kawhi tbh, Raptors had things break their way and caught the Warriors at the right time but they are playing great ball.....

Props to Masai as well since he was the only one with the balls to trade for Kawhi (sure it was Demar/Poetl) when losers like Philly and Boston didn't think he was worth garbage like Tatum, Brown, Simmons, etc.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats to this for his second ring and second fmvp tbh. He has had a remarkable playoffs run

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we knew how good he was, why didn’t we do everything possible to keep him from the get go?
    Because the Spurs aren't ready to contend again? I mean these dumb questions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats to Danny and Kawhi tbh, Raptors had things break their way and caught the Warriors at the right time but they are playing great ball.....

Props to Masai as well since he was the only one with the balls to trade for Kawhi (sure it was Demar/Poetl) when losers like Philly and Boston didn't think he was worth garbage like Tatum, Brown, Simmons, etc.....
    Right. How stupid do philly and Boston gotta be feeling watching this unfold

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope some heads at the medical staff are rolling after this season

Sure it might be degenerative (looks pretty good to me) but a le this year would have been worth the supermax easily, hope he stays in Toronto tbh....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well said, tbh.

@ Rozier, Fultz, Brown, Saric, Kuzma, etc being taken off the table.

Sure, Spurs looks stupid but I'd argue the teams who had a chance to trade for Neph and didn't look even dumber. There was an All-Time great for the taking yet stupid teams were hesitant to part with Terry Roziers of the world

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sure it might be degenerative (looks pretty good to me) but a le this year would have been worth the supermax easily, hope he stays in Toronto tbh....
    Especially for a franchise that's in "win-now" mode. Should had given him the super max.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats to TOR. All other GMs, despite Kawhi tanking value should be fired. This is a results league and not brining legit offers for Kawhi is a fireable offense.

What a perfectly built Team too. No weaknesses 1-8. Spurs have so much work to do and can learn from the shrewd moves tor made. Loyalty goes only so far and it only costs so much.

How about Lowry. Ironic how he shed all the labels (fat, choker) and that SA didn’t want him..only to get paired with Kawhi and be the 2nd best player on a le team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hurts tbh.

At least hes not in Lakers

I wouldnt be able to stomach cheering for Kawhi if it was the lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

See it's great that you say that, but deep down you know that the Spurs just want to sell season tickets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard just earned an entire supermax contract in this one series, tbh. He can do nothing the next five years and he would have been worth it.
    exactly, and that's why when you have the best player in the world you offer the supermax and then solve the problems, not the other way around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi broke up the super friends in Miami and he’s about to do the same to the Warriors. Crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And people wonder why we hate DeRozan... it's like going from a Lamborghini and living the good life to a Ford Fiesta.

Sure it's not his fault and mostly PATFO's for putting him in this position but it leaks over to him.
    Yep totally was worth keeping him even if he sat out the entire year, it's not like the team did with Derozan in his place. And when he bailed, would have been better to start fresh with Murray/White/Walker, but now they gotta pay Derozan 27 million for 2 more years so we can continue losing in the first round but we need to keep the culture up instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    o

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After it’s all said and done now how poorly does this reflect on SA?
    Obviously, very bad. No spinning that. Letting a generational talent like Kawhi walk (and getting a terrible return) is just terrible tbh.

At the end of the day, they drank their own kool-aid and didn't realize it was the players that got them those rings, not Pop, not RC....but Timmy, Manu, TP......

They chose "culture" over championships and they should have to live with their choice tbh.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude uses Pop's bootcamp to win a ring with another franchise. Feels bad man.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well said, tbh.

@ Rozier, Fultz, Brown, Saric, Kuzma, etc being taken off the table.

Sure, Spurs looks stupid but I'd argue the teams who had a chance to trade for Neph and didn't look even dumber. There was an All-Time great for the taking yet stupid teams were hesitant to part with Terry Roziers of the world
    Nicca yall didn't wanna trade with is so just stop preet sure Kuzma would have been dealt yall didn't want our young guys and I don't blame PATFO for it dumb to settle for that Raptors deal tho

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    raps got a player making nba history, spurs got a player whose bb iq is as sharp as a marble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porker that french piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See it's great that you say that, but deep down you know that the Spurs just want to sell season tickets.
    Clearly. They chose to pinch pennies and hand the reigns to Fatty Mills "cuz culture" rather than just give the best player in the world what he wanted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi broke up the super friends in Miami and he’s about to do the same to the Warriors. Crazy.
    Most of that credit goes to Manu - Tim tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats to TOR. All other GMs, despite Kawhi tanking value should be fired. This is a results league and not brining legit offers for Kawhi is a fireable offense.

What a perfectly built Team too. No weaknesses 1-8. Spurs have so much work to do and can learn from the shrewd moves tor made. Loyalty goes only so far and it only costs so much.

How about Lowry. Ironic how he shed all the labels (fat, choker) and that SA didn’t want him..only to get paired with Kawhi and be the 2nd best player on a le team
    It's like this franchise is ran by a group of friends afraid of hurting peoples feelings. We need cold calculated moves made someone with balls around here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nicca yall didn't wanna trade with is so just stop preet sure Kuzma would have been dealt yall didn't want our young guys and I don't blame PATFO for it dumb to settle for that Raptors deal tho
    True, Raptors deal was better than the Lakers trash, tbh.

Thread Information