Page 314 of 491 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414 ... LastLast
Results 7,826 to 7,850 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porker that french piece of
    It was a team meeting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously, very bad. No spinning that. Letting a generational talent like Kawhi walk (and getting a terrible return) is just terrible tbh.

At the end of the day, they drank their own kool-aid and didn't realize it was the players that got them those rings, not Pop, not RC....but Timmy, Manu, TP......

They chose "culture" over championships and they should have to live with their choice tbh.....
    It's no coincidence this franchise seems to have gone full-re once Duncan retired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of that credit goes to Manu - Tim tbh
    Wasn’t Kawhi the finals MVP that year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If, at any point, the Spurs decided they didn't want to offer the supermax because of advice from the medical team...all blame should be off Kawhi tbh....

Sure, he handled it in the giest way possible but there's about 2-3 players in the league worth the supermax no matter what and if the Spurs/medical staff were to stupid to see that then props to Kawhi and his group for proving how stupid they were tbh.....

Doesn't matter if he sits 70 games during the regular season, what you're seeing from him this postseason run is worth it, easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like this franchise is ran by a group of friends afraid of hurting peoples feelings. We need cold calculated moves made someone with balls around here.
    Sad thing is they were that team before (jettisoned Jack, Finley, told guys like Monty Williams and Avery that they were too ing old.

Now they're giving out loyalty deals to bench warmers and throwing away generational talent to preserve culture. Sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's no coincidence this franchise seems to have gone full-re once Duncan retired.
    Def. He was the alpha and leader of the organization. Pop/RC thought it was them once Timmy retired and I don't blame them after they go to the WCF with Kawhi/Aldridge...but they should have realized it was Kawhi, not them.

Instead, they give out thank you contracts to Patty and Pau and ask Kawhi to take a paycut...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But but but who you gonna get to replace Pop the GOAT?

Nick Nurse first year head coach.
    the league is and always will be for the players, so even Pop, who is clearly the best coach in history (especially for players), will never have the impact that Duncan, Kawhi, D-Rob and other superstars have had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi could have easily taken the supermax in SA all he had to do was ask for it nicely. He did something else (hiding from POP leaking to the media), who knows.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where does this put him on the pantheon of small forwards if he pulls off one win in the next three games?

1. Lebron (isn’t really a SF, but Duncan’s not really a PF) and Bird are 1-2
    2. Then it’s Pippen and Durant
    3. But then? Dr. J? Baylor? Worthy?
    4. Definitely ahead of Pierce, Rick Barry, etc.

I’d have to put him in that second tier

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously, very bad. No spinning that. Letting a generational talent like Kawhi walk (and getting a terrible return) is just terrible tbh.

At the end of the day, they drank their own kool-aid and didn't realize it was the players that got them those rings, not Pop, not RC....but Timmy, Manu, TP......

They chose "culture" over championships and they should have to live with their choice tbh.....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi called Lowry his quarterback. I wonder what he would have called Tony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad thing is they were that team before (jettisoned Jack, Finley, told guys like Monty Williams and Avery that they were too ing old.

Now they're giving out loyalty deals to bench warmers and throwing away generational talent to preserve culture. Sad.
    they killed rasual butler for the sport!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where does this put him on the pantheon of small forwards if he pulls off one win in the next three games?

Only behind LeBron.

This one season >>>>>>>>> Bird's entire career, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi called Lowry his quarterback. I wonder what he would have called Tony.
    His knifeinback

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If, at any point, the Spurs decided they didn't want to offer the supermax because of advice from the medical team...all blame should be off Kawhi tbh....

Sure, he handled it in the giest way possible but there's about 2-3 players in the league worth the supermax no matter what and if the Spurs/medical staff were to stupid to see that then props to Kawhi and his group for proving how stupid they were tbh.....

Doesn't matter if he sits 70 games during the regular season, what you're seeing from him this postseason run is worth it, easy.
    I hate Load Management but we wouldn't have made the Finals this year with him because we don't have Toronto's depth especially without a healthy Murray. And we would've lost most of his load managed games too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And they'll probably extend 20/6/6 to a $30+ mil/yr contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, too many people in their feelings get over it. He’s gone. Time to move on and get ready for next season. If you can’t get over it, maybe you should follow a different team. Or you want to continue ing about a team your going to continue following anyway? Whatever works for you I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi broke up the super friends in Miami and he’s about to do the same to the Warriors. Crazy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This just makes me more convinced we had a legit chance in 17 if Kawhi wasn't taken out.. Aldridge was killing them too when the attention was on Kawhi. Oh well, no point in dwelling on that.

Kawhi is a monster, best player in the league, he's having a goat playoff run, just unbelievable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate Load Management but we wouldn't have made the Finals this year with him because we don't have Toronto's depth especially without a healthy Murray. And we would've lost most of his load managed games too.
    I mean, sure Pop and Patty and the crew would probably it up.....but Kawhi on the team instead of Derozan/Poetl and the Dubs with all their current injurie... and the Spurs are probably in the Finals with no East team able to stop them....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, too many people in their feelings get over it. He’s gone. Time to move on and get ready for next season. If you can’t get over it, maybe you should follow a different team. Or you want to continue ing about a team your going to continue following anyway? Whatever works for you I guess.
    You're posting in the Kawhi thread, dummy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly, just enjoy him ending the Warriors. Bittersweet, but some payback for Zaza.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

kawhi is already better than lebron all time

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what happens when you win a trade so overwhelmingly. Just like Pau to the Lakers or KG to the Celtics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White/Green/Kawhi/Gay/LMA would have been fine enough for a 2nd seed in the West and considering how weak the entire West was this year, we would have been a conference finals threat. This current roster was always a first round exit.

Thread Information