Page 332 of 491 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432 ... LastLast
Results 8,276 to 8,300 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kevin Durant died for this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Geeezz. It really is "pick your poison" on which team to semi-root for. I hate both teams even more after tonight. Spurs need to recover ASAP.
    Last edited by Legacy; 06-11-2019 at 03:44 AM. Reason: too wordy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guy went down fighting for his team. 100 times the man Leonard ever will be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd guess if it is an Achilles tear, he'd opt in, rehab on the Warriors' dime, and try for a big contract next year. But, depending on how it goes, Kevin Durant may never get the max again. Amazing how things change.
    I heard the Spurs like washed up players that can't jump. Maybe we can sign him?

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard the Spurs like washed up players that can't jump. Maybe we can sign him?
    Still rather have gimpy, post-Achilles KD over 100% Demar tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hilarious that idiots in here trying to act like KD rushing back and hurting himself and his future by rushing back from injury is a good thing, just so they don't have to admit that Kawhi made the right decision...

Kerr said the doctors said the injury couldn't get worse... That KD just had to play with a bit of pain... Hmmm...sounds familiar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nick Nurse with some Greg popovich level over coaching. Said he called a timeout when they were on a 10-0 run because he wanted to give his guys a break. Up 6 points with three minutes left and gave the warriors a much needed break. lol
    Really dude? Say what you will about Pop, the Spurs should have won every Finals series they played in, it tool a fluke of monumental proportions to lose the 2013 Finals. The only time they got an injured team was the 99 Knicks with Ewing out. I think they took care of business and won it in Five on the road. They never received the kind of lucky breaks/gifts presented to Toronto in these playoffs. Joel Embiib was a s of himself and the series went 7, Durant played 11 minutes and he's done. Gift wrapped. ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *************

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched the game last night and I'm still trying to figure out something. Durant had a strained calf and played injured and it did not work out. But he actually cared enough to go out there at less than 100% - he is a pro basketball player who is payed to actually play basketball. Is KD still a jerk and a beta? Of course, but he showed up and acted like he wanted to be an asset and help the team out. If his knucklehead teammates had played better in games 3 and 4, maybe he would not have rushed back.

I'm still waiting for the Raptors and the "group" to specifically say what the actual injury is to #2. Load management is not an injury. Was there ever an injury outside of the sprained ankle the last 2 years? The sports "media" is too lazy, scared, or stupid (probably all three) to try and dig into a situation and truthfully explain why a guy skips an entire season due to a sore leg. Given how the media in general behaves today, I am not surprised.

S bag isn't limping now for some reason. He's cured? Doesn't pass the smell test.

Will the Warriors get trashed like the Spurs have been trashed all year long? Probably not. The Spurs did not rush Nephew back from an injury two years ago. I think they actually tried to let #2 heal the sprained ankle when a trip to the NBA finals was in play JUST 2 YEARS ago. Then the whole nonsense starts up with Uncle and the sitting and the doctor shopping to get the desired medical opinion to run the grift of sitting out without an injury.

Toronto will probably back into a win now since they have two chances and Durant is done for the year.
    Last edited by Harry Callahan; 06-11-2019 at 08:33 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the is Bob Myers?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So apparently Kawhi is vindicated now because of what happened to KD, even in losses Kawhi still wins smh.

Without KD Raptors have looked the better team, so they probably win the le, but still a chance for an epic choke job..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I remember pop rushing Kawhi back against the warriors in 2017 forcing him to play to try and beat them. I also remember him rushing him back to play at the beginning of the next season.
    i also remember that when kawhi did come back, Pop forced him to play 30 minutes a game every game he played. And did not allow him to rest any games after coming back. Why was Pop so dumb rushing Kawhi back. And Kawhi wanted to shut it down but Pop wanted to keep him active in case he was ready.

Or am I remembering it wrong. Sorry it’s cause the media makes me remember it a different way.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I remember pop rushing Kawhi back against the warriors in 2017 forcing him to play to try and beat them. I also remember him rushing him back to play at the beginning of the next season.
    i also remember that when kawhi did come back, Pop forced him to play 30 minutes a game every game he played. And did not allow him to rest any games after coming back. Why was Pop so dumb rushing Kawhi back. And Kawhi wanted to shut it down but Pop wanted to keep him active in case he was ready.

Or am I remembering it wrong. Sorry it’s cause the media makes me remember it a different way.
    lol nice one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Post of the year

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what happened to Kawhi's devastating limp from a couple of weeks ago? He's had no time to heal.

I told y'all he was trolling the Spurs.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi has been vindicated. You won't see players forcing it through an injury anymore.

Durant's entire free agency has been screwed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi has been vindicated. You won't see players forcing it through an injury anymore.

Free agency? More like career tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Word

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If the Spurs had forced Kawhi to play he would have been vindicated perhaps, but he had his own doctors all season. He not only didn't play, but he took $20 million to rehab for another team. Maybe the Spurs dared asked 'Did those checks clear and how is he doing anyway?' Bas s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But what happened guys? KD's doctors said the injury couldn't get worse... That it will just be pain... Hmmm... Maybe the person actually going through the situation knows their body best...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone on twitter who has/had insight into spurs claiming something will be released on June 30th re: Quitter...

"...to believe this absolute bull that they didn’t have Kawhi’s best interests at heart when he was the guy they picked, developed & were building a whole team around.....The true motive behind their actions last season will be revealed on June 30 anyways...."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raps load management of Kawhi was just to support Kawhi trolling Spurs so he didn’t look bad. I don’t think Pop would even play him if there’s a slight doubt, but he was hiding and not around to support his team.

Anyways. If there’s no KD to follow, should ringchasers follow Kawhi to Toronto? Lebron has too much drama in LA. AD is not proven and hasn’t even gone passed 1st round. Greek Freak lost to Kawhi, and Milwaukee is not really much fun thaN Toronto, quite the opposite the way Raps fans are showing. Kawhi shows he could take a NEW team to the Finals and could be a cakewalk to win all without or crippled KD hereon. Kawhi is the new Lebron of the East, if he has the sense to stay. And it’s good for Silver to support a larger market Canada. I think Raps could be the new darling of NBA (at least for the time being just to get Canada going).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone on twitter who has/had insight into spurs claiming something will be released on June 30th re: Quitter...

"...to believe this absolute bull that they didn’t have Kawhi’s best interests at heart when he was the guy they picked, developed & were building a whole team around.....The true motive behind their actions last season will be revealed on June 30 anyways...."

He probably means when he signs with LA. I dont think hes implying there will be an article published or a scoop.

David Beat Me Up :(
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That’s the start of free agency

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raps load management of Kawhi was just to support Kawhi trolling Spurs so he didn’t look bad. I don’t think Pop would even play him if there’s a slight doubt, but he was hiding and not around to support his team.

Anyways. If there’s no KD to follow, should ringchasers follow Kawhi to Toronto? Lebron has too much drama in LA. AD is not proven and hasn’t even gone passed 1st round. Greek Freak lost to Kawhi, and Milwaukee is not really much fun thaN Toronto, quite the opposite the way Raps fans are showing. Kawhi shows he could take a NEW team to the Finals and could be a cakewalk to win all without or crippled KD hereon. Kawhi is the new Lebron of the East, if he has the sense to stay. And it’s good for Silver to support a larger market Canada. I think Raps could be the new darling of NBA (at least for the time being just to get Canada going).
    Neph shows he can take a team to the finals that made the EC and lost to Lebron the year before, and there is no Lebron anymore.
    And the only reason they can win a ring is because they had no compe ion and GSW is crippled.
    Just like GSW in ´15, they beat injured teams, went to the finals to win vs a CLE team with no Love & Irving, so yeah they were because with Love and Irving lost being a 73 win team.

They could be the new NBA darling, great chances as we see refs now are helping their cause.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Free agency, detective dip . Jk

Thread Information