Page 336 of 491 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436 ... LastLast
Results 8,376 to 8,400 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Caught up with family drama?? Spurs fans still trying to convince themselves it wasn't PATFO's fault for the fallout?

-R.C. Drunkford Asking a MVP player like Kawhi to take a discount
    -Gregg Poopa on his knees slobbing on LMA's knob every chance he gets while completely disrespecting Kawhi the entire time.
    -Trying to force Kawhi to come back even when he wasn't comfortable. Kawhi's decision is now completely justified because of KD's injury so PATFO and Bob Meyers.

"b-b-but it's all uncle dennis' fault "
    Durant had a completely different injury Dumbo

Not to mention spurs did not try to rush him back a few days after it happened

What a dumb take

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Caught up with family drama?? Spurs fans still trying to convince themselves it wasn't PATFO's fault for the fallout?

-Gregg Poopa on his knees slobbing on LMA's knob every chance he gets while completely disrespecting Kawhi the entire time.
    -Trying to force Kawhi to come back even when he wasn't comfortable. Kawhi's decision is now completely justified because of KD's injury so PATFO and Bob Meyers.

Huge amount of fail on this loser

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Rusty dropping truth nukes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

-Curry took a discount, then when he was healthy and the team stacked they had a nice run.
    -Who the is Kawhi? that clown will be in a wheelchair in a couple years, the same clown that missed a key FT and did nothing in 2015.
    -What the has KD to do with Kawhi?

Stupid troll account.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -Curry took a discount, then when he was healthy and the team stacked they had a nice run.
    -Who the is Kawhi? that clown will be in a wheelchair in a couple years, the same clown that missed a key FT and did nothing in 2015.
    -What the has KD to do with Kawhi?

Stupid troll account.
    Exactly for all the talk of LMA being a choker some of these clowns here get amnesia when it comes to Kawhi choking in 2015 and 2016 as far as I'm concerned. The Spurs would have been up 2-0 in that series if Kawhi would have scored more than 14 points. The usual Kawhi slurps will come up with every excuse int he book to justify those two series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok so I'm hearing a few things about the Kawhi Drama from 2 seasons ago:

Rumor is Uncle Dennis had told shoe companies prior to the trade that Kawhi will be in LA and thus turned down the extension with Jordan? And it would make perfect sense why Nate Robinson went on ESPN and said he heard "a bag" was coming. Apparently Dennis communicated with Magic and Pelinka to find a way to get Nephew to the Lakers, saying Spurs don't know what he got planned

Apparently Uncle Dennis requested a front office position from the Spurs (I know that's common knowledge among Spurs fans) for an entire year so they can RETAIN KAWHI and wanted to have a seperate area on team flights for himself and Nephew. The Spurs declined and it seems that they didn't do so in a nice, respectful manner. So maybe that's where the "disrespect" happened. Not towards Kawhi, but towards Uncle Dennis who's the one pulling the strings here anyway. Dennis tried to strong arm the Spurs and when they didn't give in, that caused the rift. By the way Kyrie's uncle is also looking for an FO position and Dennis and him are buddies

I'm also hearing Kawhi's camp didn't tell the Spurs he wanted to go to LA for an entire year and only told Pop at the meeting they had after the season.
    And I'm hearing none of this is true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah pretty convenient narrative when Pop was the coach known for resting players to begin with and getting fined by David Stern yet their philosophy suddenly changed for the narrative.
    Pop was known for a lot of things... Some of which changed as he got older... Not to mention Pop was Uber loyal to the original big 3...he had a dog in the fight by wanting them to go out with a bang in what was perceived to be their final year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly for all the talk of LMA being a choker some of these clowns here get amnesia when it comes to Kawhi choking in 2015 and 2016 as far as I'm concerned. The Spurs would have been up 2-0 in that series if Kawhi would have scored more than 14 points. The usual Kawhi slurps will come up with every excuse int he book to justify those two series.
    Ur lack of basketball knowledge is astounding... Kawhi averaged 20 ppl on almost 50% shooting in 2015...and 23ppg on almost 50% shooting VS OKC in 2016...

It was the lack of ability to defend a pick and roll that cost us 2015, and it was the lack of rebounding that cost us 2016...kawhi wasn't the go to guy in either series... Even kawhi-hater skip admits 2017 was the first year Kawhi was given the reigns... Before that LA was the main guy...

No one wants to talk about how LMA got BODIED after his first two games VS OKC... Fell off a cliff with his scoring and fg%... And was dominated on the boards along with David west... Actually watch the games instead of salty haters on forums for ur facts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet you like Kawhi and he choked just as much as anybody when he was here but you and your ilk was use every excuse to justify him choking in 2015 and 2016.
    When our young prospects choke as they go into their prime I'm sure you'll chalk that up to growing pains. While with Kawhi - who wronged you and broke your heart - you'll say he choked.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When our young prospects choke as they go into their prime I'm sure you'll chalk that up to growing pains. While with Kawhi - who wronged you and broke your heart - you'll say he choked.
    Nah he didn't break my heart that is just gay!! However when LA gets triple teamed by the Warriors as the only option you label him as a choker.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ur lack of basketball knowledge is astounding... Kawhi averaged 20 ppl on almost 50% shooting in 2015...and 23ppg on almost 50% shooting VS OKC in 2016...

It was the lack of ability to defend a pick and roll that cost us 2015, and it was the lack of rebounding that cost us 2016...kawhi wasn't the go to guy in either series... Even kawhi-hater skip admits 2017 was the first year Kawhi was given the reigns... Before that LA was the main guy...

No one wants to talk about how LMA got BODIED after his first two games VS OKC... Fell off a cliff with his scoring and fg%... And was dominated on the boards along with David west... Actually watch the games instead of salty haters on forums for ur facts
    Gift I've played more basketball and know more basketball than you ever will. Bottom line Kawhi finished 2nd in the MVP voting so he was not a third option. Now when Skip says some that validates your sucking of Kawhi you agree but when says he's faking the injury he's a quack so which one is it? Bottom line He didn't step up the last 3 games of that OKC series just like LA but you will give LA all the blame while absolving Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah he didn't break my heart that is just gay!! However when LA gets triple teamed by the Warriors as the only option you label him as a choker.
    The man can't even handle double-teams. Keep banking on LMA to take this team all the way. That'll end up working out for you just fine.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The man can't even handle double-teams. Keep banking on LMA to take this team all the way. That'll end up working out for you just fine.
    I could care less about LA I'm pointing out the hypocrisy based on most people's dislike for him. If we're going to call out chokes call it out all the way around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is hot right now because he went to a dead conference with no compe ion and has that Drake clown promoting the Raps, also an injured GSW team so even if they win it will be a huge pile of , losing 2 games at home and Neph shooting 9/24 when it matters.
    Give it some time and this whole craze will be over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is hot right now because he went to a dead conference with no compe ion and has that Drake clown promoting the Raps, also an injured GSW team so even if they win it will be a huge pile of , losing 2 games at home and Neph shooting 9/24 when it matters.
    Did Kawhi your wife or something? Never seen such a salty got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut your got ass up. You must know alot about choking.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How you're able to get away with calling people names like got etc just baffles me. Do the mods not do anything about it?

I ain't complaining to the mods and it's not like I can't tolerate BS like this. It's just that I want to understand the acceptable threshold of abuse allowed on these forums before I unload on this idiot and put him in his place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did facts your wife or something?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut your got ass up. You must know alot about choking.
    You never have an intelligent basketball point to make all it is got this got that. Saying got doesn't make you cool man.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is hot right now because he went to a dead conference with no compe ion and has that Drake clown promoting the Raps, also an injured GSW team so even if they win it will be a huge pile of , losing 2 games at home and Neph shooting 9/24 when it matters
    If the Warriors come back and win which is still possible these same clowns are going to say Kawhi didn't choke and then deflect the conversation to DeMar or LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You never have an intelligent basketball point to make all it is got this got that. Saying got doesn't make you cool man.
    Shut up, got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How you're able to get away with calling people names like got etc just baffles me. Do the mods not do anything about it?

I ain't complaining to the mods and it's not like I can't tolerate BS like this. It's just that I want to understand the acceptable threshold of abuse allowed on these forums before I unload on this idiot and put him in his place.
    you just keep pushing the limits until you get a warning tbh. The mods are pretty chill unless you really cross the line with some crazy . You'll also probably get a couple of warnings before getting banned. I'll cool it though since the owners are pretty cool and haven't banned me yet.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you just keep pushing the limits until you get a warning tbh. The mods are pretty chill unless you really cross the line with some crazy . You'll also probably get a couple of warnings before getting banned. I'll cool it though since the owners are pretty cool and haven't banned me yet.

And you come in here to suck nephew’s and about the spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you come in here to suck nephew’s and about the spurs
    Keep me out of your gay fantasies bruh.

Thread Information