Page 355 of 491 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405455 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,875 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EVERYONE was saying it... Where were u??
    Names. Who is this "EVERYONE?"...but again you'll deflect, lie, or ignore altogether because this is stance vs everyone on the KL situation is the only thing that gives real purpose to your world...loser

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I guess Timmy didn't show heart when he sat out an entire playoff run

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? You got some in your snatch? No salt here just tired or people taking up for a traitor/thief and bashing the best franchise in sports in the process acting all matter of factly when they really don’t know .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? You got some in your snatch? No salt here just tired or people taking up for a traitor/thief and bashing the best franchise in sports in the process acting all matter of factly when they really don’t know .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi celebrating with his teammates

...teammates until July 1

He wasnt even a twitter trend when they won, I was all about Van Fleet, Klay, Curry, Toronto, GSW, Kyle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well this will def go down as the worst trade in franchise history

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He wasnt even a twitter trend when they won, I was all about Van Fleet, Klay, Curry, Toronto, GSW, Kyle.
    He was trending. Twitter sorta glitches sometimes depending on your region settings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that dude trying to get Kawhi to sign an apple?

Man, Kawhi wins a championship and then the next day Whataburger sells out to an investment bank. Darkest days in San Antonio since Santa Anna took the Alamo, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Man, Kawhi wins a championship and then the next day Whataburger sells out to an investment bank. Darkest days in San Antonio since Santa Anna took the Alamo, tbh.
    Well it could be worse! On second thought, no.....no it couldn't. Now Whataburger!!?

This world is a dark place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The apple relates to this fake excerpt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well this will def go down as the worst trade in franchise history
    But it was not a trade they wanted to make..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I'm still just playing basketball no matter what jersey I have on." Gee, good to know that you mercenary semi-mute cancer. This guy is a little bit off. No empathy at all for a city and community that supported him for six hears until he decided to look out for himself and spit in the faces of everyone in San Antonio.

What is this injury he keeps referencing? I saw real injuries the last month or so to other players. There is no gray area for those guys. There has been no clear confirmation of his physical condition for TWO years.

I interview people in my job all the time. My intuition tells me the nephew is not a completely honest person (perhaps hanging around unc too much).

What has happened since July 16, 2018 has absolutely ZERO bearing on what took place before that date. NONE. Coach Pop has a 25 year history of looking out for his players. I trust that more than a single person with an agenda and some kind of issue with properly communicating the simplest things due to being "quiet".

When you sign a contract you put your good name out there too. Neph did not pass the test in my view. He ran - hid hid - in all likelihood he lied to promote a narrative that fits his desires. Its sad that the end justifies the means in this world a lot of times.
    Knowing right from wrong gets lost in the shuffle.

If mute stayed here this year, we would be talking about him taking his talents to the west coast anyway. Violated the spirit of his contract by his actions last year. Nothing will change that. I don't think any of the Spurs players respect this guy's actions. He quit on them and the organization.

A total crap situation.
    💯

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The apple relates to this fake excerpt

what the actual

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he's healthy enough/"rehabbing like crazy to get to 100% right before the draft" by going to a Dodgers game and cheer for a team that isn't in his town. Got it.

But not healthy enough/"rehabbing like crazy to get to 100% right before the draft" to sit behind the bench of his own team, the team a SuperMax player should be the leader of, in their playoff push/playoff games to cheer on the team he is playing for (scratch that, not playing for, but paying his salary). Got it.
    Bingo lol exactly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The three “what if”s I keep wishing I could see play out in an alternative universe:

1. What if the Spurs don’t trade Kawhi and force him to play out his contract?

THIS is what should have happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But it was not a trade they wanted to make..
    Should never traded him. Should have forced him to play out his contract. If he chose not to play again he only would hurt his own image.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should never traded him. Should have forced him to play out his contract. If he chose not to play again he only would hurt his own image.
    It is what it is. You don’t want a chronically unhappy player on your team. Look at Anthony Davis and that cluster of a situation in New Orleans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should never traded him. Should have forced him to play out his contract. ...
    Not possible. The Spurs' only remedy would have been not to pay him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're both ungrateful pricks. Had Kawhi gone to Indy after the draft, I guarantee you he wouldn't be the player he became under pop. Danny would still be playing in Sebian basketball league. The Spurs gave him his career after he was cut by multiple teams. These guys conveniently forget what the Spurs did for them. That's ok. It's their time to gloat. Our time will come. I so hope he goes to LA and the Spurs get the pleasure to knock his ass out of the playoffs. He's a great player no doubt. But I can't ever ignore his ery .
    I hate that narrative... Yall act like only the Spurs can ever have stars that weren't lottery picks... Giannis was drafted 15...Jokic in the second round... If both those players were drafted by SA, ppl would say the Spurs made them... Plz stop that narrative... It's disrespectful to the players... No wonder no one wants to play here... All their hard work gets credited to someone else

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate that narrative... Yall act like only the Spurs can ever have stars that weren't lottery picks... Giannis was drafted 15...Jokic in the second round... If both those players were drafted by SA, ppl would say the Spurs made them... Plz stop that narrative... It's disrespectful to the players... No wonder no one wants to play here... All their hard work gets credited to someone else

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Salty af

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unfortunately you may be right about that, if Duncan had won 3 les with another coach (without the Pop status), he would probably be better rated on the all time rankings (not that he cares, but probably other big players would care)

Thread Information