Page 360 of 491 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast
Results 8,976 to 9,000 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm hoping kawhi gonna meet Trump, I know kawhi is a big supporter of him...
    Last edited by kobyz; 06-18-2019 at 11:22 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That laugh had nothing to do with the Spurs. Jfc you people are so hurt.
    Tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does the Kawhi laugh meme, him acknowledging it, and having fun with it have to do with the Spurs?
    Absolutely nothing. These dudes are delusional.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://streamable.com/q3er3

WOJ: "Kawhi Leonard's focus is on Los Angeles, but it's the Clippers not the Lakers."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That laugh had nothing to do with the Spurs. Jfc you people are so hurt.
    Absolutely nothing. These dudes are delusional.
    Read the comments on the actually video, dip s. Even the Raps fans get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get what? That you're a huge got?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get what? That you're a huge got?
    Was waiting for one your original " got" replies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://streamable.com/q3er3

WOJ: "Kawhi Leonard's focus is on Los Angeles, but it's the Clippers not the Lakers."
    No surprise there. Better "Enjoy this moment," Raps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol yup. Pretty obvious

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn’t mind kawhi going to the clippers.. let him battle it out with Lebron /AD for the battle of Los Angeles market while the raptors turn into a one hit wonder .. plus kawhi going to clippers proves kawhi was full of this whole time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn’t mind kawhi going to the clippers.. let him battle it out with Lebron /AD for the battle of Los Angeles market while the raptors turn into a one hit wonder .. plus kawhi going to clippers proves kawhi was full of this whole time
    agree

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    how does kawhi going to the clips prove he’s full of ? la was the only the place he was rumored as wanting to go...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how does kawhi going to the clips prove he’s full of ? la was the only the place he was rumored as wanting to go...
    proves that his group may have forced his way out and nothing the Spurs tried would have any effect, if he staying in Toronto makes things a little more complicated imo.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    proves that his group may have forced his way out and nothing the Spurs tried would have any effect, if he staying in Toronto makes things a little more complicated imo.
    Yeah I see it the same way.. If he goes to LA then there was nothing we could have done and PATFO tried to do their best in a hopeless situation, but if he stays at Toronto serious questions needs to be asked..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spur fans on here with half a brain have been saying this all along-- people just refuse to L-I-S-T-E-N. You people kill me, I swear.
    Last edited by Legacy; 06-18-2019 at 04:10 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not how real life works... If I have a wife, I obviously wanna be with her forever... But if she does something that causes me to end the relationship, I'm not just gonna go with any other female... I'm gonna have my preferences

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Such a bad post by that guy... Comparing an entire career (including low PER rookie year VS two years is silly... Those other players on the list played until they retired, meaning their PER dropped at years went by... Rudy gay's PER will also drop as years go by and just like all other players on that list, after he retires, his post injury PER will be lower than pre injury...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I see it the same way.. If he goes to LA then there was nothing we could have done and PATFO tried to do their best in a hopeless situation, but if he stays at Toronto serious questions needs to be asked..
    I don't think so. They had their plan for LA. If they decide to stay in Toronto it's only bc they now see the potential of a country behind him now and all that can come from that. To me that doesn't change that he faked an injury to force a trade, hiding in closets like a little .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also he didn't rehab with the Spurs... He rehabbed with the team he injured it with... Spurs was just the first team he played for after

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Such a bad post by that guy... Comparing an entire career (including low PER rookie year VS two years is silly... Those other players on the list played until they retired, meaning their PER dropped at years went by... Rudy gay's PER will also drop as years go by and just like all other players on that list, after he retires, his post injury PER will be lower than pre injury...
    Why do you hate the spurs so much? You should follow kawhi to the raptors forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think so. They had their plan for LA. If they decide to stay in Toronto it's only bc they now see the potential of a country behind him now and all that can come from that. To me that doesn't change that he faked an injury to force a trade, hiding in closets like a little .
    Which is it? Is he injury prone or faking? So he was faking being hurt these playoffs too on the same thigh? Why would he fake being injured right before he is a free agent? U guys are really dumb

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol at people who thought Uncle was gonna stay up there. It was inevitable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is it? Is he injury prone or faking? So he was faking being hurt these playoffs too on the same thigh? Why would he fake being injured right before he is a free agent? U guys are really dumb
    I've seen that old tired non argument from you over and over. I've been consistent. He was faking then, he was faking in the playoffs. It looked like he was choking so he started acting hurt in the playoffs as an excuse in case he lost. Media started giving him bs publicity off it lying that it was that injury he lied about from last year. Pussy ended up winning and going with said publicity. And he's milking it.

So stop with your bs already. He faked it. Period. Hiding in closets across the country

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW why has noone made any Photoshops of Kawhi hiding in a closet

Or did I miss them

Thread Information