Page 364 of 491 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,100 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is the status of the lawsuit Kawhi's fired agent brought against him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is the status of the lawsuit Kawhi's fired agent brought against him?
    I think Elfus sued Impact, not Kawhi.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Wouldn't bother, he's doing a farewell tour right now. He gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    raptors clear front runner to sign leonard. PATFO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s kinda the whole reason why they traded him to Toronto tbh. You should really laugh at Boston though. Horford gone. Kyrie gone. Morris gone. And they’re stuck with ty Tatum as their best player. Ainge wouldn’t even give up Brown for a trade for Kawhi. He’s stuck with that bum now and goodbye to all those draft picks and supposed future Boston was sure they had

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Win-win if he stays in Toronto or if he leaves to go to a worst team like Clippers. It would be bad if he joins the Lakers though

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it'd be awesome if the Raptors, who embarrassed the Spurs in the sham of a trade, get him for at least another season and given the way the league is breaking, if their aging role players hold up, they're likely favorites.

I knew it all along. I don't know why anyone thought there wouldn't be a good possibility of his staying. They were a Curry/Durant injury away from favorite status (and the Warriors were overdue for some bad luck), it's a big market, it was obvious they'd kiss his ass and treat him like a god and they have the perfect setup: the most complete team, but no other superstar or even big star to split or hog the credit or limit his precious ppg. Its basically a wet dream for the cliché superstar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it'd be awesome if the Raptors, who embarrassed the Spurs in the sham of a trade, get him for at least another season and given the way the league is breaking, if their aging role players hold up, they're likely favorites.

I knew it all along. I don't know why anyone thought there wouldn't be a good possibility of his staying. They were a Curry/Durant injury away from favorite status (and the Warriors were overdue for some bad luck), it was obvious they'd kiss his ass and treat him like a god and they have the perfect setup: the most complete team, but no other superstar or even big star to split or hog the credit. Its basically a wet dream for most of the cliché NBA superstar.
    I bet Uncle Dennis is very intrigued by all the money he can make with the Drake connection too. Perfect marketing setup

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I knew it all along. I don't know why anyone thought there wouldn't be a good possibility of his staying. They were a Curry/Durant injury away from favorite status (and the Warriors were overdue for some bad luck), it's a big market, it was obvious they'd kiss his ass and treat him like a god and they have the perfect setup: the most complete team, but no other superstar or even big star to split or hog the credit or limit his precious ppg. Its basically a wet dream for the cliché superstar.
    He’s really good on 2k too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet Uncle Dennis is very intrigued by all the money he can make with the Drake connection too. Perfect marketing setup
    Toronto should bring drake to the meetings, I feel this smooth talker can get into the uncles head and thus the nephews

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anybody really believe that Jerry West will not bring Kawhitter to the Clippers, lets be real. I give it 99% chance tbh, i leave 1% for other teams and i don't even care if Drake arranges personal concerts for him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure that's what PATFO wanted whem they traded him to the East instead of LA, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anybody really believe that Jerry West will not bring Kawhitter to the Clippers, lets be real. I give it 99% chance tbh, i leave 1% for other teams and i don't even care if Drake arranges personal concerts for him
    Only TO can offer him the 5 year $190 million max. With an injury like he supposedly has why would he not take the money? However no telling what his Uncle has up his sleeve.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only TO can offer him the 5 year $190 million max. With an injury like he supposedly has why would he not take the money? However no telling what his Uncle has up his sleeve.
    The max other teams can offer him 4 years is 140. I would like to break that down in what that is per year. Toronto can offer him 38 mil per years while opposing teams can offer him 35 mil per year. That's only a 3 mil gap plus when you factor in not paying Canadian taxes it means he could actually make more per year on another team. I don't know if that extra year when you factor in Canadian taxes is good enough to sway uncle Dennis.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Can the Lakers make the playoffs in the 'wide open' west with Kawhi taking rest days; or is he going to have to play every game and injury himself. Beating a western conference team in the finals is still going to be harder than beating any team in the east.

I think right now he's just doing PR so they can claim 'due diligence'. Then he'll head to the Sixers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    System played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird you even know about that? Are you really following everything about Kawhi that closely ?
    And you're in this thread because... ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please stay Kawhi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The load management way ain't gonna cut in the foreseeable future because Toronto won't be as stacked as it was this past season. I think uncle knows this and he's gonna take his load management bs to the Clippers.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    This would be hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This would be hilarious.

Oh come on, basketball gods. That's not funny, tbh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    mavs would have a real cool trio with kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh come on, basketball gods. That's not funny, tbh.
    Would you prefer him signing with the Lakers or the Mavs?

Thread Information