Page 365 of 491 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415465 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,125 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you prefer him signing with the Lakers or the Mavs?
    Lakers, tbh. At least that would be understandable. Going home, etc.

Mavs would just be the basketball gods laughing at us, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers, tbh. At least that would be understandable. Going home, etc.

Mavs would just be the basketball gods laughing at us, tbh.
    Do you prefer him resigning with the Raptors to stay on the East or signing with the Clippers so that we can tell ourselves there was nothing the Spurs could have done to retain him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you prefer him resigning with the Raptors to stay on the East or signing with the Clippers so that we can tell ourselves there was nothing the Spurs could have done to retain him?
    Both have pluses and minuses. Raptors: good he stays in the East, bad he could win more championships. Clippers: good it makes the Spurs look better, bad he's in the West.

About the same ... but I'd probably pick Raptors since he'd be in the East and the Clippers could win a championship with him, which would be really annoying, tbh. If Kawhi wins a championship with a third franchise, he becomes like a top five player all-time and the 2014 Spurs team will be remembered as 99% Nephew's doing.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both have pluses and minuses. Raptors: good he stays in the East, bad he could win more championships. Clippers: good it makes the Spurs look better, bad he's in the West.

About the same ... but I'd probably pick Raptors since he'd be in the East and the Clippers could win a championship with him, which would be really annoying, tbh. If Kawhi wins a championship with a third franchise, he becomes like a top five player all-time and the 2014 Spurs team will be remembered as 99% Nephew's doing.
    They already are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're also known for developing him. You can read the references in just about every Draft grade the past 2, or so years when they draft someone unexpected.
    Even this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He’ll be 28 in a few days, has scored a grand total of 8250 points, and is on load management, likely for the rest of his career. Top 5 all time isn’t even on the table.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I prefer him going to the Clippers or stay in Toronto. I don't like the Mavs possibility at all. With Doncic and Porzingis i can see a dynasty there. God forbid if its the Lakers, i hate them more than any other franchise. I still thing he was lucky as to win it this season. I don't see him having the same luck going forward, i think he spend it all this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My dream scenario would be that he signs a short-term deal in TOR, PopaGOAT takes advantage of a depleted GS to reach the Finals, then he proceeds to beat the out of Nephew. That would be so so satisfying, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My dream scenario would be that he signs a short-term deal in TOR, PopaGOAT takes advantage of a depleted GS to reach the Finals, then he proceeds to beat the out of Nephew. That would be so so satisfying, tbh.
    That happens... I will send you some fine cigars.
    Not that Cuban crap.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Siakam was just asked if Kawhi will be back and he said, ''you gotta ask Kawhi... and uncle Dennis''... It's nice seeing that everyone knows Kawhi is his uncles little .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Siakam was just asked if Kawhi will be back and he said, ''you gotta ask Kawhi... and uncle Dennis''... It's nice seeing that everyone knows Kawhi is his uncles little .
    Asked on what ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They just asked Siakam at the NBA awards red carpet carpet show and asked him if Kawhi is coming back. He said “you have to ask Kawhi....and Uncle Dennis”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh snap!
    Kawhi likes the horse bit in his mouth, screaming: Yessir, I want another!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Canada

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, this site has a plethora of racists and phobes who post freely and without consequence ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: but the Kawhi hate is well-deserved

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supposedly Kawhi is meeting with Clippers July 2nd per Frank Isola

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We haven't killed anyone on any of our five championship celebrations though.
    Last edited by DAF86; 06-24-2019 at 09:09 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buncha gots.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    realgm has been mentioned here a few times. lol

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dayum.

And now Nephew/Uncle have that little disrespect to use as an excuse why he "doesn't trust them anymore", and why he has to go to the Clippers. It's not easy being Nephew.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dayum.

And now Nephew/Uncle have that little disrespect to use as an excuse why he "doesn't trust them anymore", and why he has to go to the Clippers. It's not easy being Nephew.
    It's almost like Nephew has Stockholm syndrome where he sees his controlling uncle as a father who he thinks really loves him despite him being an asshole

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They just asked Siakam at the NBA awards red carpet carpet show and asked him if Kawhi is coming back. He said “you have to ask Kawhi....and Uncle Dennis”
    Didn’t see this anywhere on social media - it really happen?

Edit:Saw it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pussy- s are already lurking, obviously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I wonder if that hurt his feelings lol

Thread Information