Page 379 of 491 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,475 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to Chris Brousard, #2 to the Lakers is a strong possibility are apparently his top choice. Also Iggy is probably headed to the Lakers if/when bought out. The Lakers also wanna add Danny Green and Seth Curry. Rondo apparently got an offer from the Lakers and has 24 hours to decide. This is all according to Chris Brousard.
    Iggy jumping from one bandwagon to another. Have some self worth and play for a contender not another super team. Coward stuff if he goes there on the vet min.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, seems like he's actually going to be a Lakers..only question will be health with Davis/Kawhi's history and LeBron's age..
    I am pretty sure kawhi will be fine. You can bet the vagina wont be playing back to backs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am pretty sure kawhi will be fine. You can bet the vagina wont be playing back to backs.
    It's going to be strange, they'll end up as a lower seed, yet will be massive favorites to win the le

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless of where #2 decides to go, key factor. LAL assistant coach Jason Kidd will be undermining the head coach for as long as it takes to get the HC job. Jason Kidd is almost a big a snake as the "group" members.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    will kiwi end up with more rings than Tim? very likely will at least surpass manu and tony

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn its starting to look more legit now .. kawhi is going to be a Laker

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he went to the clippers, the league would finally be interesting a little. Going to lakers will just show that hes a pussy just like durant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live in LA and I can’t stomach all the bandwagons who be taunting for the next 10 years. Maybe we add Cousins?? Why???

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't going to have a happy ending for the rest of us. Uncle Dennis is a life long Laker fan, of course he wants dear nephew on there to bring back the Showtime nostalgia days.

Guessing Dennis is just ironing out details. Somewhere in a month or two there will be a quiet note in the LA Times about Dennis either joining Klutch Sports in some capacity, or some role with the Lakers front office.

ESPN Sportscenter announcement (decision style) coming at some point in the next few days, with all of Klutch's unsigned guys LeBron wants joining along to round out the Fakers roster.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're an idiot. That team will coast to at least next year's le. They're going to have guys like Iggy and Danny Green filling in as role players to help round out that squad too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does that Russian guy still own the Nets? I assume not anymore?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does that Russian guy still own the Nets? I assume not anymore?
    If i'm not mistaken he owns half of the Nets,he sold the other half last year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. I thought he got out of the NBA. I guess he'd be happy that he didn't right about now.

So what are you guys thinking now on the Kawhi front? Anyone feel any differently about his destination a day later?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is being a huge got tbh. Just pick a team mother er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing has changed. The more noise the LA media produces, the more desperate their real situation is. They exult too much. They must be offering half of Lebron's net worth in endorsements and tertiary market opportunities at this point to keep Kawhi's modi attention on them. How do you stagger the load management of a 35 year old Lebron who takes after Pop in never taking the regular season seriously, an Anthony Davis who never fails to miss at least a month off, and a Kawhi Leonard that needs 20 games off to cool down his quad? With a 36 year old Iguodala as his backup? A Seth Curry-Kawhi-Lebron-Davis-Nerlens Noel starting lineup will waltz to the Finals? They might not even have home court advantage in the first round. A squad hyperspecialized for the playoffs yet woefully inadequate for an 82 game grind determining playoff eligibility in the first place. What a paradox. Maybe Lebron has advance information that Silver will indeed shorten the season, benefiting the old man greatly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi will NEVER become a Laker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is being a huge got tbh. Just pick a team mother er.
    Did you lay down dosh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seth Curry to the Mavericks. That leaves the Lakers Calderon, Jamal Crawford and Rondo as the talent pool for their starting point guard in the star guard-heavy West. Lakers roster looks very enticing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is stressing me out tbh If he goes to the Lakers it's over, there's no point being in denial about it..

Might have to only watch Spurs games and ignore everything else.. Worst case scenario looking too likely at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not all about faking it...

He just could’ve played through it...but decided not to and came across as over exaggerating the injury.

Point being when his camp kept moving the goal post on return dates...

Pop mentioned to the Media he was shutting him down...Kawhi then reports to the media immediately they circled the game against NOLA.

The Spurs then knew that mother er was full of ...
    Just like how KD could have played on his injury too, right? We all saw how that turned out.. Funny how those docs said the same thing... "it's just pain... It can't get injured worse"... Is that standard team doctor speak across the league now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to Chris Brousard, #2 to the Lakers is a strong possibility are apparently his top choice. Also Iggy is probably headed to the Lakers if/when bought out. The Lakers also wanna add Danny Green and Seth Curry. Rondo apparently got an offer from the Lakers and has 24 hours to decide. This is all according to Chris Brousard.
    They cannot sign anywhere NEAR that amount of players. , being that far under the cap, they lost the MLE. If they sign Kawhi, and I still think it's a big if, they are limited to minimum salaries.

Oh, and Seth Curry re-signed with Dallas, 4/$32M.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah posted the Seth Curry deal in the off-season thread. Chris Brousard is a joke. I didn't take that tweet of his serious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet Danny is really trying to get Kawhi to go to the Clippers so he can tag along and still get paid...

I think most likely Uncle got is trying his best to get Nephew to the Lakers and Leonard probably prefers the Clippers/Raptors....

I think he ultimately does end up going to the Lakers and being miserable there when he has to share credit with Bron/AD plus having to deal with the Laker media all day......should still get a few rings though...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Faking being hurt? No. Was he able to play with playing LOAD management ? Yes. Took 72 ing games off in San Antonio & refused to play when he could have. He made the effort to play for the Raptors because he needed to repair his reputation and show other teams he hadn't fallen off the face of the Earth. No surgery needed. Tell me one other player who EVER got away with the he pulled? Abandoned his team & refused to play with a manageable condition.

No doubt he's damaged. The next team he plays for better have the talent to survive his new normal.
    How do u know he could play on it? Because the team doctors said so? The same team doctors that had Danny playing with a bad groin and Gasol playing with a broken foot? Team doctors that told Durant he could play, when it was clear he shouldn't have been near a basketball court? U see how QUICK he left that team when he got the chance? around with the health of these athletes then expect then to respect u?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're an idiot. That team will coast to at least next year's le. They're going to have guys like Iggy and Danny Green filling in as role players to help round out that squad too.
    Those guys want to sign for minimum? Because that's all LA has left.

Thread Information