Page 385 of 491 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395435485 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,625 of 12267
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just announce it already. Quit being a diva. Players today are so immature.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sold on that. He needs to be the man on those teams.. Or it does nothing for his legacy.. Jordan always drove the Bus..
    Not when you have better numbers and have the all time scoring record....

People RIGHT now think LeBron > MJ

More rings will only make others come to the other side of the argument

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't hated the Lakers since Kobe had Shaq and Pau Gasol. Those were fun days. If #2 joins them like we all suspect I am going to hate them more than that time. It's going to be fun watching them fail and playing against them.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    "If his dad was still alive you'd be a nobody you coatriding ."

Probably what I'd yell at him if I ever saw him, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More like LeBron accepting that he’s 35...recruiting willing to take a back seat knowing it will get him probably 1-2 rings
    Maybe, but it’s still the circus that surrounds playing with Bron. You eat all the criticism when it doesn’t work along with all the social media/media attention. Pour that gasoline on the fire that is their fans/front office and the news they make, I cannot believe Kawhi would choose that situation when he could definitely beat AD/Bron and mid-tier players.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "If his dad was still alive you'd be a nobody you coatriding ."

Probably what I'd yell at him if I ever saw him, tbh.

The sad thing is, I'm sure he gets a standard agent's cut. If he had just left things like they were, Kawhi would have had Super-Max money and the agent's cut of that extra $80M would probably be as much as he gets doing things this way.

That's why he needed to get a FO job and an ownership stake in the Spurs - so he could have a little sumpn extra for his nest egg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not when you have better numbers and have the all time scoring record....

People RIGHT now think LeBron > MJ

More rings will only make others come to the other side of the argument
    Nobody thinks that.. 6 rings and 6 finals MVP's.. The fans of this era have watched Lebron fail in the finals over and over and over..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any good links to see raptor fans meltdown ???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing is ever over when you have Doc Rivers and Jerry West doing the recruiting. Any other team and I wouldn’t give them a chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is textbook Kübler-Ross model tbh, pretty funny even if it means Nephew is going to the Lakers....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe, but it’s still the circus that surrounds playing with Bron. You eat all the criticism when it doesn’t work along with all the social media/media attention. Pour that gasoline on the fire that is their fans/front office and the news they make, I cannot believe Kawhi would choose that situation when he could definitely beat AD/Bron and mid-tier players.
    And when Number 2 misses his time, Lebron takes some time, the team will lose. So pressure is on to play more. Number 2 is NOT to be pressured as we know LOL..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s the story on Cousin? Is he taking MLE?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should be grateful a Spurs built monster got them a championship. They put milk in bags...they never had a shot to retain a healthy #2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well on the bright side, at least he'll be exposed as the guy who forced his way out of the team, rather than as the guy who was mistreated due to injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing is ever over when you have Doc Rivers and Jerry West doing the recruiting. Any other team and I wouldn’t give them a chance.
    WTF were the Clippers doing? They made no moves to entice him. They have nothing to sell him on..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Realgm Raptors board is a good start ..

those gots were saying they wanted to view our forum after kawhi resigned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont understand why too many people are afraid of #2 going to the Lakers. Him along with Bron and AD need load management.

I think its a beautiful disaster waiting to happen. Anything can happen, this ain't no video game.

I'm Spurs through and through. Regardless I'm still going to as many games as I can possibly fit in next season.

the Lakers!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a bull guy Kawhi and his team are man. Just completely sh*t people. Spurs fans tried telling TOR fans it was not about SA; Kawhi and his team wanted LA for two years even though I’m shocked Clippers lost out to Lakers.

But now everyone knows the truth; even a team like TOR that won a le, can pay him more than anyone and rolled out the red carpet was not enough to stop the Kawhi to LA train.

All the dragging of SA through the mud after all they did for kawhi just because they were COWARDS who couldn’t just say “I want LA” and looked for an excuse to paint SA as awful so he could plot a way out is all on the table now.

If he and his team were pros and not conniving colluding a-holes, SA could have gotten a better deal too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought the Raptors were going to get the last meeting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And when Number 2 misses his time, Lebron takes some time, the team will lose. So pressure is on to play more. Number 2 is NOT to be pressured as we know LOL..
    #2 will always be #2 being on the same team as LBJ. He has one more championship and can say he is the one that got Nephew to play on HIS team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s the story on Cousin? Is he taking MLE?
    Good question. I think teams are hesitant to commit more than the MLE or multiple years to him because of his injuries. I think this next season is his most important in his career. He has to prove he can last most of the season without a major injury and prove he can be effective. I know it's going to sound crazy, but I would not mind at all if the Spurs signed him up.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    history won't remember ST's bitterness tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basketball wise - still a weird fit, though they'll obviously have enough talent to get a ring or two. It's not exactly KD replacing Harrison Barnes on a 73 win team..I wonder how they fill the rest of the roster tbh...

Still, they'll be in a lot of trouble if one of them suffers a major injury. Applies to the rest of the league obviously but they won't be immune from it...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This thread is textbook Kübler-Ross model tbh, pretty funny even if it means Nephew is going to the Lakers....
    my ...

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought the Raptors were going to get the last meeting.

They played him in too many regular season games. It's all about trust.

Thread Information