Page 386 of 491 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436486 ... LastLast
Results 9,626 to 9,650 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont understand why too many people are afraid of #2 going to the Lakers. Him along with Bron and AD need load management.

I think its a beautiful disaster waiting to happen. Anything can happen, this ain't no video game.

I'm Spurs through and through. Regardless I'm still going to as many games as I can possibly fit in next season.

the Lakers!
    That team flaming out would be the biggest HA HA of all time..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought the Raptors were going to get the last meeting.
    He owes them that. But we are talking about an emotionless robot..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow your bitterness is on another level. you better relax. the next 10 years will be brutal for you as Kawahi and AD are going to beat the out of the spurs.
    Poor little snowflake, I was informing you about the reason for the Fakers name, which had you so mystified. You really aren't very bright, are you?

Luck the Fakers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    history won't remember ST's bitterness tbh
    You can leave this message board. We don't need you here. Especially if you're a Lebron and Kawhi fan. Go to a Lakers forum or something, jump to the next team you're going to bandwagon on.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptor fans still optimistic despite laker news / leaks that kawhi is a laker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Leonard bolting for LA, maybe the Spurs can trade Demar back...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is karma to all the Raptors fans dogging us all season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woj on Sportscenter still nothing new. Just plans to meet with teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors got what they wanted...a le and rid of derozans cap hit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is karma to all the Raptors fans dogging us all season.
    i dunno what u trying to say, but they did manage to win 1 championship out of it, while its a 1yr rental of kawhi, they still got to get rid of dd contract in the trade

hence without a trade, they wouldnt have gotten pass 76s or bucks or the other other eastern playoff teams...

what i hate was they sided with the medias narative cause they manage to get a hof player at the spurs own expense... and the rest is history

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    With Leonard bolting for LA, maybe the Spurs can trade Demar back...
    You'd be lucky if they offered even $5mil in cash now

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dunno what u trying to say, but they did manage to win 1 championship out of it, while its a 1yr rental of kawhi, they still got to get rid of dd contract in the trade

hence without a trade, they wouldnt have gotten pass 76s or bucks or the other other eastern playoff teams...

what i hate was they sided with the medias narative cause they manage to get a hof player at the spurs own expense... and the rest is history

No raptors fan talked about us all year long

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont understand why too many people are afraid of #2 going to the Lakers. Him along with Bron and AD need load management.

I think its a beautiful disaster waiting to happen. Anything can happen, this ain't no video game.

I'm Spurs through and through. Regardless I'm still going to as many games as I can possibly fit in next season.

the Lakers!
    lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Kawhi's camp is working with a whole lot of marbles so I wouldn't call it 100% until Neph makes his X on the contract ... but I honestly thought he was too compe ive to sign with the Lakers. Guess not, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Kawhi's camp is working with a whole lot of marbles so I wouldn't call it 100% until Neph makes his X on the contract ... but I honestly thought he was too compe ive to sign with the Lakers. Guess not, tbh.
    That's what doesn't make sense...maybe if him and the Raps flamed out in the 1st round....

But he had one of the best postseason runs of all time, arguably the best player in the league right now and Dennis has him convinced that he should go be Scottie Pippen....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One question: had you, like a few of us, heard for the better part of a year that Clippers were the team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do u know he could play on it? Because the team doctors said so? The same team doctors that had Danny playing with a bad groin and Gasol playing with a broken foot? Team doctors that told Durant he could play, when it was clear he shouldn't have been near a basketball court? U see how QUICK he left that team when he got the chance? around with the health of these athletes then expect then to respect u?
    Yes. Team Doctors cleared KL to play. When he said he wasn't able to go they suggested he shut it down for the year. He refused - probably because he was due to renegotiate with MJ Brand shoes.

Same Team Doctors informed DG he had a strained groin but HE decided to play on it because KL was being a .

Gasol: Couldn't play with a healthy foot much less a broken one. Not sure where you were going there. The team shut him down.

KD was cleared to play by his own doctor.

Warriors doctors insisted Klay Thompson get an MRI when he wanted to stay on the court and continue to play....because he's of the MALE species.

KL wanted to play in LA. His Uncle got him to use his chronic knee as an excuse to force a trade because the BIG, BAD TEAM wanted him to manage his playing time. It's all bull dude. You're being naive. The Spurs got ed and they own some of it too for not treating Uncle Dennis like royalty. Dennis' ego cost KL MILLIONS of dollars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the narrative of an unprofessional, difficult group to work with is not at all off base. I can see why the Spurs got fed up with the "group". I just see #2 as a selfish weirdo who has a hard time dealing and interacting with real human beings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Realgm Raptors board is a good start ..

those gots were saying they wanted to view our forum after kawhi resigned
    They are so devastated i can't even bring myself to enjoy that forum anymore (or troll them)

They've been cursing at each other and at Lebron for 3 days straight.

It's pretty sad tbh

We dealt with it in a much better way

(They need their own " Kawhi" thread for a year and then they'll be alright)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is just about Uncle Dennis getting extra seats on the charter flights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are so devastated i can't even bring myself to enjoy that forum anymore (or troll them)

They've been cursing at each other and at Lebron for 3 days straight.

It's pretty sad tbh

We dealt with it in a much better way

(They need their own " Kawhi" thread for a year and then they'll be alright)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what doesn't make sense...maybe if him and the Raps flamed out in the 1st round....

But he had one of the best postseason runs of all time, arguably the best player in the league right now and Dennis has him convinced that he should go be Scottie Pippen....
    That is 1 way it goes bust. He plays his best, and he is the man on the team. Better than AD and Lebron. So either Lebron steps way the back. Or problems.. But Number 2 needs his load MGT of course..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what is your take on it. What's your feeling? You think he's going to the Lakers? Freaking ridiculously weak of him. If he goes there, I'm guessing the AD trade has swayed him and his camp. Do you think the Spurs should have tried harder to trade him to one of the LA teams looking back at it now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still, throwing in Uncle Dennis with the Klutch crew....with that front office....that ownership group and the LA media......

It'll at least be entertaining from an off-court perspective....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s gonna be so funny watching the 8 seed Warriors with Klay back beat the Lakers in 6 in round 1

Thread Information