Page 395 of 491 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445 ... LastLast
Results 9,851 to 9,875 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just take comfort in the fact that we made him delay this for a year walking away from an extra 50M, and now walk away from a team he just ringed with, and leave another 30M+ on the table. He was gonna do this anyway, and now he's gonna have two franchises pissed at him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks. cris carter is a ing
    And a liar, a drunk, and a drug addict (all in CC's past). Oh by the way, make sure you have a "fall guy" when you go out on the town. Great advise Chistine.

It was a sad day when all the 24 hour a day sports channels decided it would be a good idea to staff up with a bunch of illiterate, half-wit former players to tell us what's up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And a liar, a drunk, and a drug addict (all in CC's past). Oh by the way, make sure you have a "fall guy" when you go out on the town. Great advise Chistine.

It was a sad day when all the 24 hour a day sports channels decided it would be a good idea to staff up with a bunch of illiterate, half-wit former players to tell us what's up.

all of that and hes the closest media member to kawhi because they’re represented by the same agency. sad world tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all of that and hes the closest media member to kawhi because they’re represented by the same agency. sad world tbh
    And Christine repeatedly likes to remind everyone of that. He's a rotten person just like the entire group representing Nephew.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t stand chris carter ... kahwi wanted to go to the lakers before all the bs with his injury , pop , and Parker comments etc.... mospur even started a thread about how uncle Dennis has been in kahwi’s ear about going to the lakers before all the drama . jalen rose even reported kawhi wanted out before all the drama .. Stephen A even said kawhi was “ just bored “ in SA and wanted out .. but fukin Chris carter likes to control the narrative and state that kawhi only had interest in being traded to the lakers AFTER the injury , lack of trust , Parker /pop comments...etc .. bunch of bull .. carter is a piece of s
    bag

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Raps fans citing LA as a gossip/stalker town while one of their own is staked out in some hotel in Toronto where Masai Ujiri and Bobby Webster are. Posted videos and pics on his twitter account before having to go private.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antonio Daniels on NBA radio spoke a bit about Kwahi. Said the trust issue came from a trainer in the Spurs organization. And that Kawhi never said a word, called him an introvert. That kawhi never spoke for himself. Allowed others to speak for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raps fans citing LA as a gossip/stalker town while one of their own is staked out in some hotel in Toronto where Masai Ujiri and Bobby Webster are. Posted videos and pics on his twitter account before having to go private.
    Wonder if it's their pitch meeting or if something is going down regarding a re-signing.....

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Nephew did a 1+1 to stay with Toronto so Dennis can soak all this in again next year

I bet the Lakers/Clippers would both wait for him next summer too....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't see a short term deal. The guy may only have 3-4 seasons of basketball where he can tolerate the chronic tendon/pain issues. I would not be surprised if he missed a full season again in the near future with an actual injury. He and the group want their $140MM now while they can get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antonio Daniels on NBA radio spoke a bit about Kwahi. Said the trust issue came from a trainer in the Spurs organization. And that Kawhi never said a word, called him an introvert. That kawhi never spoke for himself. Allowed others to speak for him.
    Is Antonio Daniels even connected to the Spurs AT ALL? He hasn't been in the organization for 17 years. He may have done some TV work, but most of that is in Oklahoma City in the last five years. If the guy (#2) doesn't talk, how do you really know?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Antonio Daniels even connected to the Spurs AT ALL? He hasn't been in the organization for 17 years. He may have done some TV work, but most of that is in Oklahoma City in the last five years. If the guy (#2) doesn't talk, how do you really know?
    I mean isn't Daniels best friend Tim Duncan? I'm sure Duncan is plugged in...?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about that now for Daniels. It sounds like that complaint regarding a trainer was from the other side (the "group"). There is so much BS going around on this subject what can you actually believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Realgm raptors has an 800 Page thread dedicated for Kawhis free agency.

They started the thread two days ago.

Crazy. Dont think spurstalk ever surpassed that level of activity q

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Realgm raptors has an 800 Page thread dedicated for Kawhis free agency.

They started the thread two days ago.

Crazy. Dont think spurstalk ever surpassed that level of activity q
    No problem. We're in it for the long haul. They'll burn out and fall by the wayside. This thread will hit 8000 pages.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like he's resigning with toronto. Theres camera guys waiting for kawhi. They're meeting in a hotel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Id much prefer he stays with Toronto than go to LA. Thats for sure. Gives the Spurs a fighting chance for the next decade if any one (or two) of our young core steps up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about that now for Daniels. It sounds like that complaint regarding a trainer was from the other side (the "group"). There is so much BS going around on this subject what can you actually believe.
    2 did mention in his post le press conference that he wanted to prove to people that his 'injury' wasn't fake, which stands to reason is tied to someone on San Antonio - this trainer being a possibility. It was probably more along the lines of the SA trainers being fed up with having to take 2's word for it.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    I hate myself for following this.

The camera crew outside is not affiliated with open gym and no one even knows if Leonard is on the plane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 did mention in his post le press conference that he wanted to prove to people that his 'injury' wasn't fake, which stands to reason is tied to someone on San Antonio - this trainer being a possibility. It was probably more along the lines of the SA trainers being fed up with having to take 2's word for it.
    Now WTF? We're gonna blame Will Sevening? Get away from me with that lunacy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s happening with Kahwi?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's going to the Clippers, this is my final prediction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If kawhi and his group had any decency they’d let 1 of teams know that he’s considering the other 2 so they could move on with their offseason

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    If kawhi and his group had any decency they’d let 1 of teams know that he’s considering the other 2 so they could move on with their offseason
    He may not have actually ruled any of the teams out yet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are photos of #2 landing in Toronto just now supposedly.

Thread Information