Page 403 of 491 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413453 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,075 of 12267
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard some Laker fans say on LG that #2 has to decided before July 6th if he wants to be a Laker because that's when the Davis trade becomes official. Once the trade goes down the Lakers will not be able to offer #2 the full max.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

stfu, everyone on site would want him back if things were somehow amended and he was giving the spurs serious consideration. "i'd rather not have kawhi, who's in his prime and just led his team to a championship"

you already think the spurs are contenders the way things stand so in your head, this team with kawhi should be automatic champs.
    Speak for yourself. He and uncle royally ed the team and his representatives really took some unforgivable shots at the team, including players and PATFO, as well as against the city itself.

My gut tells me that PATFO wouldn't even pursue him at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was a Raps fan 6 hours ago, I would have been excited that Kawhi was gonna sign with Toronto. Now, I think he’s signing with the Lakers. He should have given an indication to the Raptors’ organization by now. He’s mulling his decision.

I prefer him to sign with the clips. I hate the Lakers more than any organization. I hate the Raps fans for rubbing our noses in Kawhi’s success with Toronto. ���� Praying for the Clippers.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...-Kawhi-Leonard

The Los Angeles Lakers can break up their cap space into several players if they don't sign Kawhi Leonard.

Danny Green, Marcus Morris and DeMarcus Cousins are three candidates for the Lakers if they don't sign Leonard.

Adrian Wojnarowski also believes the Lakers will do well with veteran's minimum players who want to get back onto the market next offseason.

ADRIAN WOJNAROWSKI/ESPN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Caron Butler is an idiot. I’m watching NBA TV now. Caron must be the biggest Laker slurper on TV. He just said that if Kawhi goes back to Toronto, the Raps won’t be a top 5 team in the NBA. He might be the worst analyst in all of basketball.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Speak for yourself. He and uncle royally ed the team and his representatives really took some unforgivable shots at the team, including players and PATFO, as well as against the city itself.

My gut tells me that PATFO wouldn't even pursue him at this point.
    i said if things were somehow amended. if kawhi had serious interest in signing with the spurs and spurs weren’t interested... LOL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

stfu, everyone on site would want him back if things were somehow amended and he was giving the spurs serious consideration. "i'd rather not have kawhi, who's in his prime and just led his team to a championship"

you already think the spurs are contenders the way things stand so in your head, this team with kawhi should be automatic champs.
    Honestly, I wouldn't want him back...under any cir stances...this crop of young guys PATFO has put together has a chance to do something..in my humble opinion of course

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? Everyone else have decided and only he drags it on. He's luck will run out eventually, he spend most of it last season.
    Bro it isn't even July fourth yet... Lebron KD, AND LMA all have taken this long before and yall weren't outraged... Yall didn't even care

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4th of Kawhi

What a dirt bag , This also has Uncle written all over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he signs a two year deal with Toronto as Rose is reporting - he was not seriously injured in my opinion after getting over the sprained ankle. He shut it down and forced a trade by being so toxic in SA.
    This makes no sense... Plus Kawhi can't win in any scenario... If he goes to LA, he always wanted to go there and forced his way out... If he stays in Toronto, he wasn't really injured and forced his way out... Looks to me like u already have ur mind made up and will shape ur story to whatever happens

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs move Aldridge or Derozan to welcome Kawhi Leonard back

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs move Aldridge or Derozan to welcome Kawhi Leonard back
    Wow the ultimate Stockholm syndrome. Some spur fans can never get over this guy being gone. Never thought you would stump to that level.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man don’t play like that lol we both know kawhi would never come back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There is no mending what this idiot did, and he has proven that he is not trustworthy. Look at how this process is playing out now. The guy is a complete diva. Everything Has to be exactly the way he needs it. I mean at least LeBron James you could always count on him suiting up and playing. He is a diva, but he also has been a Iron Man in his career. You can’t even count on that with number 2. He plays basically when he ing feels like it. And if anyone on the team attempts to tell him that is not cool. He runs away like a little kid, and finds a place to hide.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow the ultimate Stockholm syndrome. Some spur fans can never get over this guy being gone. Never thought you would stump to that level.
    Calm down. It's more of a joke than a anything else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cris Carter is such a rotten human being. Fits in with the "group".
    What does it take for u to realize Chris Carter doesn't know ? The guy has been wrong every step of the way... Lmfao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i said if things were somehow amended. if kawhi had serious interest in signing with the spurs and spurs weren’t interested... LOL.
    So like an alternate universe, where up is down?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This makes no sense... Plus Kawhi can't win in any scenario... If he goes to LA, he always wanted to go there and forced his way out... If he stays in Toronto, he wasn't really injured and forced his way out... Looks to me like u already have ur mind made up and will shape ur story to whatever happens
    any way you slice it, he forced his way out. If he goes to LA Then that was what he wanted regardless, if he stays in Toronto, then maybe it’s a sign he just wanted out of SA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    any way you slice it, he forced his way out. If he goes to LA Then that was what he wanted regardless, if he stays in Toronto, then maybe it’s a sign he just wanted out of SA
    I think more than anything it was because Pop is a very no nonsense, no bull head coach. Number 2 had absorbed all of the knowledge that he needed from him when he was a young player. And he wanted out from under Pop’s thumb. He wanted to go play for head coach that shuts the up, and allows him to do whatever the he wants. That’s my opinion. Nick Nurse I promise you didn’t tell him jack one time all year long. He just kissed that ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What trade? And why
    If Kawhi wants Clippers but wants a second star Clippers have to broker that trade. Say Bradley Beal for SGA/Gallo/2 1sts or something like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kawhi wants Clippers but wants a second star Clippers have to broker that trade. Say Bradley Beal for SGA/Gallo/2 1sts or something like that.
    It’s far too late for that. This thing will be over by Friday at the latest. And as an organization you are not going to make a major trade based on a free agent that is giving you a maybe at best in terms of joining you. That just doesn’t make sense. If there was a move the organization liked Leonard or not they would’ve made it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s far too late for that. This thing will be over by Friday at the latest. And as an organization you are not going to make a major trade based on a free agent that is giving you a maybe at best in terms of joining you. That just doesn’t make sense. If there was a move the organization liked Leonard or not they would’ve made it.
    Maybe he said yes if you get x player by x day. If not no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe he said yes if you get x player by x day. If not no.
    I think it comes down to this. If California is a priority for him, and also playing with a lot of talent, obviously he’s going to be with the Lakers. I think what’s going on is, he is extremely torn about Toronto. Mostly because they kissed his ass all season long, and let him do whatever the he wanted. I think mostly that’s what he wants in terms of the coach and management. Kiss my ass and let me do whatever the I want. Basically he wants about 25 things to sign a contract.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you had reached an agreement on a trade, could they just call up Kawhi and say we're about to do a trade, are you in? If he says "no", then you could not pull the trigger on the trade if you didn't want to. Couldn't they do something like that?

Thread Information