Page 412 of 491 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422462 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,300 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny Green on suicide watch tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's it possible that the Lakers deal falls apart? Like all their players come back and kick lebrons ass for a whole season. I know it's not likely, but this is already pretty absurd, might as well take it to the max.
    AD is pretty much a done deal. New Orleans wants all those assets.

Other than that, don't know who the else the Lakers are going to sign, even if they do get Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does mute have to have all these spokespeople like Carter? Where is Mitch Frankel? Why can't he speak on behalf of the autist/mute/re ?

Uncle Dennis is a clown, but isn't Frankel at least a football agent?

These two fools have been controlling Nephew's dealings for over three years now, and the terms that come up a lot in the media are "difficult", "demanding", and "unprofessional". These traits are showing now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course not, he’s on a gimpy leg. He needs long term.
    The Chronic condition demands a four or five year deal where he will be just a s of himself in just a few years. The group's acknowledging the limited shelf life he has left in his career. This is the boxcar contract he has to get now.

Neph was gimpy on a regular basis this year without an obvious injury - just a long term chronic condition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love watching Kawhi over other teams (as long as it's not the Spurs).

His waiting game is literally jeopardizing three teams at once.

Question: Does this guy ever give even the slightest consideration to anyone other than himself?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Question: Does this guy ever give even the slightest consideration to anyone other than himself?
    Answer: No. His mental condition results in a lack of empathy with the SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder) or high functioning autism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cris Carter.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd still be shocked if he doesn't re-sign, but I suspect he's grappling with this . . .

On the one hand, the Raptors clearly offer the best combination of winning (at least short term), credit and comfort, but I don't think he really wants to spend essentially the duration of his prime there.

On the other hand, I also don't think he wants to go to a "super team", hurt his pseudo brand, divvy up the credit and be around their tabloid like coverage.

That would seem to put the Clippers in pole position, but whether it's the lack of another star, them not being his childhood dream or a combination thereof, they seem to be third.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Answer: No. His mental condition results in a lack of empathy with the SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder) or high functioning autism.
    I think this is right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll give the Spurs credit for sheltering this guy for the time he was in San Antonio (the 2017-18 season was a cluster due to the "Group").

What a weirdo neph is. This guy has issues. No wonder the Spurs FO just kind of threw up their hands with this guy. He is not normal between the ears - wonderful basketball player but the oddest of odd ducks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That question never crossed his frontal lobe...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So... if he doesn't sign with the Lakers today, they won't have the money to give the Max because of the AD trade going through?
    Potentially, unless they can convince New Orleans to push the trade back further IIRC but I don't see why the would be obligated to do that.

Lakers want the deal to be done before 12 p.m. ET tomorrow.
    Can you expand more on this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something about if Kawhi wants to join the Lakers and get the Max, he has to sign before the AD trade becomes official which is tomorrow.
    Otherwise he loses out on more money, should he still choose to go there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That question never crossed his frontal lobe...
    Part of why he’s so good imo. Not caring what other people think or worrying about how you look probably means he doesn’t feel the same pressure as someone worried about a bad game affecting his image.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Part of why he’s so good imo. Not caring what other people think or worrying about how you look probably means he doesn’t feel the same pressure as someone worried about a bad game affecting his image.
    I tend to agree. He's a dual-edged blade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good summary:

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/07/lak...ion-salary-cap

Kawhi Leonard has kept the NBA world waiting on his monumental free agency decision that will have massive implications on both conferences – but Lakers executives may be nervously looking at the clock as the hours count down to the end of the moratorium period on July 6th.

The Lakers currently have $32 salary cap space available to sign Leonard to a max deal, but as ESPN cap expert Bobby Marks explained this week, the Lakers have to complete their business with free agents before the massive Anthony Davis trade becomes official.

Whether the Lakers land Leonard, or are left to pursue the other big name free agents led on the board, they’ll be able to maximize their money prior to the Davis trade becoming official, which is expected to happen on Saturday. If the Lakers don’t sign anyone before the Davis trade goes through, they’ll lose around $5 million in cap space, and will only have ~$27 million left to work with. At that point, Leonard could still decide to play for the Lakers – but he’d have to take a significant pay cut.

“Looking at the timing of this, we’re [hours] from July 6th. At noon, you can start making trades. What happens if this Kawhi Leonard decision lingers into Sunday? You know, teams are not going to wait. You have New Orleans, you have Atlanta, you have all these other teams that are part of this trade, they’ve got rookies they want to play in Vegas.

You do the Davis trade before the free agency, then you lose that max cap slot there. I don’t think we’ve talked about it enough, but we’re really getting into this time crunch right now.”

Marks points out that the Lakers could try to convince the Pelicans and Hawks to delay the Davis trade – but both teams will be hoping to incorporate their new players as quickly as possible, especially with the Las Vegas Summer League getting underway on Friday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so much better than I at this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so much better than I at this game.
    I am the last one left at the office and just killing time until the whistle blows, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am the last one left at the office and just killing time until the whistle blows, tbh.
    Been there.
    So glad I work out of the casa now...

Just thinking of going somewhere to do something for someone else gives me the heebie jeebies.

Not that I disrespect whatever it is that you do.
    I only speak to my personal preference.

Hope things are great and have a safe ride home today bud.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Never mind. They’re saying it’s an old pic.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude hasnt picked a team yet? Like my chick picking where to eat Just go to the lakers dude.
    lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Autist is such a got. Pick a team already boy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks. Chump change to these guys but uncle D’s ego would have to eat that Kawhi technically wouldn’t be a max player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dat July 6th deadline, Lakers FO must be nervous as .. just for that it is worth the wait tbh

on a side note the fact that he still did not announce anything yet is a bad sign for Lakers imo.. I don't see him wait till the last minute of Lakers deadline to announce his arrival tbh... we hear nothing from clips which is probably a good sign.. it may be down to Clips or Raptors after all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Autist is such a got. Pick a team already boy
    no no.. let Lakers sweat some more tbh..

Thread Information