Page 417 of 491 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,425 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by Legacy; 07-06-2019 at 01:50 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some will disagree but I feel the majority will agree that in the end there was nothing the Spurs could do to keep him. He was going to leave to LA regardless. Look at what he did to the Raptors despite them sucking off of him for a year and winning a le with him. Anyways I feel this is closure. I wonder how long this thread will be up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some will disagree but I feel the majority will agree that in the end there was nothing the Spurs could do to keep him. He was going to leave to LA regardless. Look at what he did to the Raptors despite them sucking off of him for a year and winning a le with him. Anyways I feel this is closure. I wonder how long this thread will be up.
    Why would you wonder how long thread will be up? It’s been up for a while now. The site owners probably like using it like fish bait lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People keep saying the Clippers gave up alot of picks but if things work out for them, they will all be 29-30 picks lol. Not every team drafts as well as PATFO do with those kind of picks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you wonder how long thread will be up? It’s been up for a while now. The site owners probably like using it like fish bait lol
    I do wonder because the reason it was up for this long is we didn't know where #2 was going. Now that it's official I don't see the point of this thread existing on here once the '19-'20 season starts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called that , Clipfan wasnt buying.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People keep saying the Clippers gave up alot of picks but if things work out for them, they will all be 29-30 picks lol. Not every team drafts as well as PATFO do with those kind of picks.
    Yeah those picks are garbage unless #2 and PG get hurt. Only then will they turn out to be great picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, it's not like we're not going to play him 4 times a year now with two games at San Antonio. He will continue to get booed the out of the building in those games. This hatred isn't over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Although I've always said I saw Kawhi in LA I don't believe it was something inevitable. I think he'd of been a Spurs lifer had PATFO been more aggressive in building a solid team around Kawhi and had they handled his injury situation better. Maybe it was bull but Jalen Rose's original story was Kawhi wanting out because Kawhi believed PATFO wasn't doing enough to surround him with compe ive talent. It is what it is I guess, just my opinion.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I thought he was planning this with West from the start, I think the Davis ordeal may them stall out their decision to screw over the lakers. Also the city of LA doesn't have a decent first round draft scenario for the next decade

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, it's not like we're not going to play him 4 times a year now with two games at San Antonio. He will continue to get booed the out of the building. This hatred isn't over.
    Agreed I will always despise him for the he pulled but I felt last year was basically #2 fan boys vs real spur fans. It was civil war up in here. Now I feel for the most part these #2 fanboys can't say the Spurs had any chance of keeping this guy. Had he stayed in Toronto they would have been able to make there case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed I will always despise him for the he pulled but I felt last year was basically #2 fan boys vs real spur fans. It was civil war up in here. Now I feel for the most part these #2 fanboys can't say the Spurs had any chance of keeping this guy. Had he stayed in Toronto they would have been able to make there case.
    Good point, bruh.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Although I've always said I saw Kawhi in LA I don't believe it was something inevitable. I think he'd of been a Spurs lifer had PATFO been more aggressive in building a solid team around Kawhi and had they handled his injury situation better. Maybe it was bull but Jalen Rose's original story was Kawhi wanting out because Kawhi believed PATFO wasn't doing enough to surround him with compe ive talent. It is what it is I guess, just my opinion.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He definitely would have been a Spurs lifer had Holt moved the team to LA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, congrats to the Clippers fans on this website.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am just very slightly letting go of my hatred for nephew, because obviously he screwed the Lakers. Also, him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I pretty much agree with this almost 100%.

I too, (while being incensed with anger) said that after the Spurs re-signed Patty Mills and Pau Gasol, that if I was Kawhi, I'd ask for a trade to the Lakers as that is nowhere near good enough talent to waste that money on. Looking back at it, I still think that the Spurs pissing away that money on scrub players and not trying to retain Dedmon and Simmons (who Kawhi apparently liked), plus the injury thing, I think the combination of that put Kawhi off the Spurs. If they had not signed those two guys to that amount of money, and gotten him whatever players he wanted and whatever he perceived as a more compe ive team (even if he thought that was Dedmon and Simmons over Patty and Pau, and even if the Spurs disagreed, they still should have done it to appease him), I think he may not have started to consider leaving. I could be wrong, but I do agree with your stance as it's pretty similar to mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rip to this thread..the drama appears to be over

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still remember the tweet of that guy (was it Tim Bontemps?) back when Leonard was going through rehab during the early parts that Kawhi wasn’t happy with the way the roster was shaped and that guy was wrung out. That seemed like the beginning of the end.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Well Raptors won a championship out of the Kawhi deal and the deal was worth it for them but the Spurs still have the players they traded for. He did wind up going to an LA team, it was Clippers not Lakers. Spurs should feel some ease on the deal now despite looking like idiots because he led them to a le. Short lived, Raps were a one and done NBA le team but Spurs still have DeMar and Jakob. Him going to Clippers eases the sting for Spurs.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Realgm Toronto board meltdown is ing hilarious :

Exactly what they deserve..
    Last edited by Murray2k; 07-06-2019 at 08:21 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information