Page 419 of 491 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429469 ... LastLast
Results 10,451 to 10,475 of 12267
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you HAVE to do whatever he says, because he's the best player on the planet, right? I mean, if you don't do what he says, you've mishandled things.
    Well yeah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You spent all season waiting for Kawhi to lose.
    lol at thinking that le is legit. Beating a team missing two All-Star players. GTFOH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It wasn’t good from a financial perspective. He lost a ton in salary and will have to pay more in state income tax. But New Balance, I guess.
    Good point, the marketing value to promote his name isn't with the Clips. But then again, this dude is wired a whole different way...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doc is the ultimate salesman. Once he has you under contract, he’ll do whatever he wants. He has lied numerous times to players to get them. He won’t be a push over like Nick “hold my purse” Nurse. It may be a good thing for him to have a coach with a backbone.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doc is the ultimate salesman. Once he has you under contract, he’ll do whatever he wants. He has lied numerous times to players to get them. He won’t be a push over like Nick “hold my purse” Nurse. It may be a good thing for him to have a coach with a backbone.
    Very true, he almost got Tim Duncan to leave.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Question - will any player EVER willingly go to Toronto again?
    Why not? They kissed Kawhi's ass as hard and long as they possibly could have. He had just already made up his mind years ago.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think there is a racial component to the way Doc will be able to coach #2. Doc being black will give him a pass to openly criticize #2 and his camp if they ever pull shady with him without having to deal with the fear of being branded a racist. It will also allow him to coach him hard without being portrayed as some overbearing white guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump. Post Leonard crap here, please.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will be funny if KL insists they replace Jerry West with Uncle Dennis...
    You mean it will be funny when Uncle Dennis tells KL to insist they replace Jerry West with Uncle Dennis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSN Lewenberg: Uncle Dennis Made "Unreasonable" Demands of Masai

Robertson has a reputation for being hard to deal with and would have been hands on throughout the process. According to sources, Leonard and his camp – namely Uncle Dennis – asked for a lot from the Raptors in that meeting, things players don’t generally ask for in standard contract negotiations.
    In some cases, they were asking for things that Ujiri – one of the most well-compensated executives in the league – wouldn’t have even had at his disposal. Their requests were “unreasonable”, a source said, which made the Raptors wonder whether Leonard was seriously considering them at all.

Full article here:

https://www.tsn.ca/raptors-focused-o...awhi-1.1335424

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Robertson has a reputation for being hard to deal with and would have been hands on throughout the process. According to sources, Leonard and his camp – namely Uncle Dennis – asked for a lot from the Raptors in that meeting, things players don’t generally ask for in standard contract negotiations.
    In some cases, they were asking for things that Ujiri – one of the most well-compensated executives in the league – wouldn’t have even had at his disposal. Their requests were “unreasonable”, a source said, which made the Raptors wonder whether Leonard was seriously considering them at all.

Full article here:

ing old piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone got a link to raptors board discussing this nigas?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Full article here:

Wonder if the Raptors would've said yes to them crazy requests if Kawhi would've stayed? Or did they ask knowing the Raptors were going to say no just to have a lame excuse to join the Clippers. I don't imagine Kawhi and his uncle asking Jerry West, but maybe the Clippers did say yes because of Balmer's money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good riddance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone got a link to raptors board discussing this nigas?

Go back one page.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just hope these antics continue. I don't think it would sit well with Players like Beverly or Harrell. I could even see Kawhi leave the Clippers for the Lakers when LeBron retires

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just hope these antics continue. I don't think it would sit well with Players like Beverly or Harrell. I could even see Kawhi leave the Clippers for the Lakers when LeBron retires
    This... nephew doesn’t care for LBJ and has never wanted to play with him. The race to Lakers has been on since ‘14-15 for Kawhi and LeBron beat him to it. Imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since Clipps will own Kawhi and Georgr rights....

I imagine part of all this talk is about acquiring other players for next year and possibly going over the cap at a historicl level.

We're talking 300 million dollar tax money.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    I love how all those Raptor reporters kissed uncles ass and repeatedly said he wasn’t the bad guy they were warned about. Now they’re all spilling he’s the most evil to ever evil.

I’m sure uncle made absurd demands but I bet it was more of an excuse for leaving when they weren’t met.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What types of demands? Part ownership?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when Raptors fans used to say that the Spurs ed up and it wasn't because Kawhi wanted to go to LA no matter what? Aaah, good times, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when Raptors fans used to say that the Spurs ed up and it wasn't because Kawhi wanted to go to LA no matter what? Aaah, good times, tbh.
    The s downstairs won’t stop talking about that .

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Full article here:

Heh. Ballmer might just give him whatever.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What types of demands? Part ownership?
    Moving the team to LA.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moving the team to LA.

Now that's funny!