Page 425 of 491 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475 ... LastLast
Results 10,601 to 10,625 of 12267
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as long as someone shows him where to sit he should be good
    Don’t worry, I’ve got this all covered.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just waiting of PG13 to Kawhi's wife. He already ed Roy Hibbert's fiance and Doc Rivers' daughter. You know it's coming

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I'm just waiting of PG13 to Kawhi's wife. He already ed Roy Hibbert's fiance and Doc Rivers' daughter. You know it's coming
    He isn’t a cuck like Timothy or Barry.....

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    The “unnamed GM” is Drunkford��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wife or baby mama?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The “unnamed GM” is Drunkford��
    Probably

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Last edited by ace3g; 07-20-2019 at 10:27 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Got to give credit to Skip for finding a way to call Kawhi a piece of constantly on TV.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're replaying 6 on NBA TV right now. Crazy watching this, especially the 3rd quarter, knowing the beast Kawhi turned into. He was holding LeBron to like 3/11 shooting up until the 4th quarter, in Miami, against the Heatles, in an elimination game to win a ring. Then, when he would switch onto Wade, he would shut him down too. Both guys in their primes, Kawhi a few years from his.

Seriously, one sub from Pop of Duncan away from what I'd probably say turns into the first Spurs repeat championship of the era.

For people say the Spurs don't ring in '14 if they did in '13, that's bull . This Spurs team was an all time great ensemble of players.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're replaying 6 on NBA TV right now. Crazy watching this, especially the 3rd quarter, knowing the beast Kawhi turned into. He was holding LeBron to like 3/11 shooting up until the 4th quarter, in Miami, against the Heatles, in an elimination game to win a ring. Then, when he would switch onto Wade, he would shut him down too. Both guys in their primes, Kawhi a few years from his.

Seriously, one sub from Pop of Duncan away from what I'd probably say turns into the first Spurs repeat championship of the era.

For people say the Spurs don't ring in '14 if they did in '13, that's bull . This Spurs team was an all time great ensemble of players.
    It makes me feel bad just reading this. All those emotions come running back real quick. I still can't watch that . Should have won, could have definitely got the repeat. Like I said after the series in 2013, the Spurs were the better team, and when most people here were down after the 2013 finals, I was just as angry as I was down - I said we gotta get back there and play Miami again in 2014 and this time leave no doubt who the better team was, and fortunately the Spurs did right that wrong in the fashion that I thought we could (dominate them the second time around). The point I am trying to make, though, is, the Spurs were the better team both years, so I really do think they could have repeated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It makes me feel bad just reading this. All those emotions come running back real quick. I still can't watch that . Should have won, could have definitely got the repeat. Like I said after the series in 2013, the Spurs were the better team, and when most people here were down after the 2013 finals, I was just as angry as I was down - I said we gotta get back there and play Miami again in 2014 and this time leave no doubt who the better team was, and fortunately the Spurs did right that wrong in the fashion that I thought we could (dominate them the second time around). The point I am trying to make, though, is, the Spurs were the better team both years, so I really do think they could have repeated.
    We were definitely the better team. It's all about matchups, and we had better guys at every position besides SF/SG, and those were real close.

Splitter ~= Bosh (Bosh was on the decline)
    TD >> old Battier/whoever else
    LeBron > Kawhi, but not by a huge margin on critical posessions
    Wade > Green but not by a huge margin since Green was shooting the lights out
    Parker >> Chalmers

Manu/Diaw/Mills/Neal >> Mike Miller, Ray Allen, Birdman

I will say this was peak PED LeBron though. It was super obvious he was on PEDs. All of his moves were just bowling over guys. It's like watching Jose Canseco play for the A's...
    Last edited by phxspurfan; 07-20-2019 at 11:47 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We lost that series on an 'unlucky bounce.' When they compared the scoring of those two teams for that season they were 1 point apart. Coming back the next year was far from a given and really just a testimony to that team's determination. 2014 was unbelievable and not a given.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We lost that series on an 'unlucky bounce.' When they compared the scoring of those two teams for that season they were 1 point apart. Coming back the next year was far from a given and really just a testimony to that team's determination. 2014 was unbelievable and not a given.
    Unlucky bounce my ass. When you're up 3 you either foul to give only 2 freethrows (which I wouldn't do but it's an acceptable strategy) or leave your GOAT PF in to secure the defensive rebound from the inevitable LeBrick.

Pop ed up. Plain and simple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can Kawhi go anywhere without Uncle Dennis chaperoning his ass? getting weirder and weirder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can Kawhi go anywhere without Uncle Dennis chaperoning his ass? getting weirder and weirder.

Unc is his fckn shadow

Believe.
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    He’s wearing his Spurs championship ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Kawhi settled ugly.
    Probably a good thing. You marry the supermodel, she simply s the pool boy in the tight Speedo’s when you are on the road.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably a good thing. You marry the supermodel, she simply s the pool boy in the tight Speedo’s when you are on the road.

Yup marry the hottie who gives great head and s just fck around.Marry an average and the head may not b great but s be a great mother and loyal af

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    this thread should’ve been moved to the nba forum a long time ago. posts are irrelevant to the spurs going forward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim played OT and game 7 and we lost. LeBron was defended well and bricked it badly. '13 was not in the bag and '14 was the best redemption story I've seen. Yes we had our chances in '13. The worse part was the refs calling timeout after the shot when DG was down court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the robot needs constant adjustments

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Infidelity has nothing to do with looks, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugly chick be running to tight Speedo guy, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Height means if your good looking, have , and a decent . That dude regardless of height was supposedly a stripper and fitness instructor in Mexico. The truth is rich white girls love that mestizo/castizo that belongs to blue collar Mexican guys working long hours under the sun and developing powerful bodies in the process. Alpha s beta bucks in the process.
    yeah we're really gonna take girl advice from the biggest closet on ST...

Thread Information