Page 430 of 491 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,750 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I assume the LA media s did not ask Nephew or Tom Rivers or half dead Jerry West or mental case Balmer if precious little #2 is going to play B2Bs for the first time in three years? POS #2.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. Beavis, you dumbass. Toronto had a whole team that was perfectly constructed to complement him, and they won the LOB. And he left them, too.

At least you admit that he faked injury for a year, because he didn't get everything exactly the way he wanted it. That's a good first step.
    I would take 15-16 LMA over Paul George. People call DeRozan and Aldridge losers but these dudes have won as much or the same as George.

Race 4 Seis Chodus!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The big 3 was wayyy past their prime when #2 arrived. If anything this is a diss towards Aldridge regarding playing with an elite talent.
    Look up the stats on basketballreference...they were in their prime in 2012 or 2013 when nephew came on board. Not to mention they went to the WCF, Finals, Finals, WCF in 4 of his seasons with the spurs. #2 is re ed for making this comment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He just rang with the Raptors in his 1st year there with a rookie coach.
    Pop is this mean old white dude. Nurse basically let him do whatever he wanted. Neither approach worked, so you can't fault one over the other. The Group gonna Group.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look up the stats on basketballreference...they were in their prime in 2012 or 2013 when nephew came on board. Not to mention they went to the WCF, Finals, Finals, WCF in 4 of his seasons with the spurs. #2 is re ed for making this comment.
    I think what he said is being taken wrong way. Kawhi wasn’t the player then that as he is now in his prime. If anything it can be seen as a knock on Aldridge, or siakim

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PG is a loser who’s never done anything but demand trades. I’d take any of the big three over him, and wouldn’t even think if were all three. Kawhi ‘bout to learn that long and strong don’t make you anything but just that. He’s tied himself to a major beta.
    Didn't stop PATFO from going after guys like LMA or Derozan. I'd easily take PG over either of those 2.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would take 15-16 LMA over Paul George. People call DeRozan and Aldridge losers but these dudes have won as much or the same as George.
    All 3 aren’t much different. Pg better defender though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or maybe you have it backward and it's today's black American players who can't handle playing for a successful, authoritative, older white man???
    and yet it’s the black American players that are winning teams championships..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much this.
    Acting as if PG is all of a sudden a top 3 talent just cause Kawhi wanted to play with him. He's good no doubt, but building your team around PG won't get you far. Building your team around Kawhi and having PG as a co-star or whatever, thats a smarter move.

LMA was likely to be at least a finalist if Kawhi doesnt go down 2017. So yeah, this whole "Elite player" phrasing is just him trying to coddle PG since he's sitting right next to him when he says it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I assume the LA media s did not ask Nephew or Tom Rivers or half dead Jerry West or mental case Balmer if precious little #2 is going to play B2Bs for the first time in three years? POS #2.
    I think they did. Apparently Kawhi said he doesn’t see that happening again next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PG is nothing more than sloppy seconds for #2 and his group. There were other options held in higher regard TBH.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are going to clown this dude next year. I'm not scared of the Clippers.
    Don’t see that happening. But we’ll see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is this mean old white dude. Nurse basically let him do whatever he wanted. Neither approach worked, so you can't fault one over the other. The Group gonna Group.
    I think we overanalyze Kiwi. He wanted to play in Los Angeles. Bottomline. All these talks are just lies spewing from Uncle Dennis to rationalize his decision.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PG is nothing more than sloppy seconds for #2 and his group. There were other options held in higher regard TBH.
    Kd for sure. Maybe because pg still had 3 years left in his contract they didn’t pursue him at first.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    “You know, once I got together with my team and we put the pros and cons down, it was never about winning a championship,” Leonard said to Yahoo Sports. “It was about what the future has to hold. And for me, myself and my family, that's what type of decision I had to make. It’s no discredit to Toronto, I just wanted to play at home. I wanted to do that before I got traded there, and obviously when I got there, it was a goal of mine to make history and get them a championship, and I feel like I did my job there pretty much and that I should be granted to go play where I wanted to after I gave them what they needed. I just wanted to play at home. Like Paul said, our families are able to come to games. But just from my own thinking, it’s like we're in the NBA and I played eight years already. Eight years can fly by so fast, and we’re not able to do anything with [our families] eight or nine months of the season.

“So once the summer comes, you got three months to either go see family, train and do your other business obligations. There’s really no time to see them, to see your family. I love my family. Over the last five or six years, I’ll go back home and see my family, my nieces and nephews, and they’re talking, playing, shooting basketballs, and I’m like, ‘Dang, I missed all this. Y’all talking already. What? You’re doing this?’ So it’s like, ‘Man, where the have I been?’ It feels like you been in a matrix or something.

“For me, it was a family situation more so than a basketball decision. Basketball is going to be here long without me, so I feel like when we’re here, we just have to make sure we share it with our loved ones, and that’s one of the big reasons why I came to the Clippers.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a bunch of garbage tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “You know, once I got together with my team and we put the pros and cons down, it was never about winning a championship,” Leonard said to Yahoo Sports. “It was about what the future has to hold. And for me, myself and my family, that's what type of decision I had to make. It’s no discredit to Toronto, I just wanted to play at home. I wanted to do that before I got traded there, and obviously when I got there, it was a goal of mine to make history and get them a championship, and I feel like I did my job there pretty much and that I should be granted to go play where I wanted to after I gave them what they needed. I just wanted to play at home. Like Paul said, our families are able to come to games. But just from my own thinking, it’s like we're in the NBA and I played eight years already. Eight years can fly by so fast, and we’re not able to do anything with [our families] eight or nine months of the season.

“So once the summer comes, you got three months to either go see family, train and do your other business obligations. There’s really no time to see them, to see your family. I love my family. Over the last five or six years, I’ll go back home and see my family, my nieces and nephews, and they’re talking, playing, shooting basketballs, and I’m like, ‘Dang, I missed all this. Y’all talking already. What? You’re doing this?’ So it’s like, ‘Man, where the have I been?’ It feels like you been in a matrix or something.

“For me, it was a family situation more so than a basketball decision. Basketball is going to be here long without me, so I feel like when we’re here, we just have to make sure we share it with our loved ones, and that’s one of the big reasons why I came to the Clippers.”
    Then don’t fake injury and all that lies. And Kiwi could’ve helped Spurs get a better trade return from Clippers had he been honest about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean he owed it to Spurs to get a better return, somewhat what PG got for OKC. Instead this ed up chose to torpedoed Spurs chances by spewing all lies instead of being truthful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he missed his ing family so much, why did he spend so much damn time in NY faking rehab from a non-injury?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when did paul george suddenly become "elite"?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    spurs shouldn’t have traded kawhi as quickly as they did. thought that day 1. they should’ve told him, “play some games this upcoming season and we promise to move you to la.” and then proceed to move him anywhere. but pop is too good to for tat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs shouldn’t have traded kawhi as quickly as they did. thought that day 1. they should told him, “play some games this upcoming season and we promise to move you to la.” and then proceed to move him anywhere. but pop is too good for that
    No. Dennis let it be known that there would be more rehab and injury bull to come.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In retrospect, Kiwi could’ve just been truthful about just wanting playing in front of his family, and worked with PATFO to get a better trade with Clippers. It’s so ed up how he went about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    parker was definitely elite in kawhi's earlier years. tim and manu, not so much. tim was still an all-nba guy, mostly for his defense, but he wasn't a "take the game over" kind of guy for extended periods of time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George is so elite he and Russ couldn't even get out of the first ing round

Thread Information