Page 449 of 491 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459 ... LastLast
Results 11,201 to 11,225 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cry about it some more. We’ve seen your kind on here from time to time so none of what you say bothers me. Just calling you for the got you are.
    My kind? You mean the sane kind? Youre out of touch with this world. Of course it wouldnt bother you. Youre desensitized from the bull youve fed your mind. Youre pathetic, dude. You live in this spurstalk bubble like youre a big shot. Youre nobody.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My kind? You mean the sane kind? Youre out of touch with this world. Of course it wouldnt bother you. Youre desensitized from the bull youve fed your mind. Youre pathetic, dude. You live in this spurstalk bubble like youre a big shot. Youre nobody.
    Keep crying, I値l still be posting here. Like I値l let a nobody on here stop me from posting. Sounds like you池e the pathetic one, getting worked up over trolls and spending his life on a Spurs forum also. So I値l just keep laughing at your triggered ass. . Keep projecting your anger onto me with that pathetic life you live yourself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna be another fun season seeing people get worked up in this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the year kawhi could have walked away for free, and given what we know today he would not have resigned in San Antonio , at least not without a big scandal and turnover. So you can argue that having an extra 1.5 years of kawhi would be better than DeroZan, Keldon and poertle

But you can't say he would ever be a lifelong spur given his actions and he probably would have sulked his whole time here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep crying, I値l still be posting here. Like I値l let a nobody on here stop me from posting. Sounds like you池e the pathetic one, getting worked up over trolls and spending his life on a Spurs forum also. So I値l just keep laughing at your triggered ass. . Keep projecting your anger onto me with that pathetic life you live yourself
    My life on this forum? Look at the amount of posts you have. 30k posts over 11 years. Thats 7 posts every single day of your life. Lmao what a damn loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My life on this forum? Look at the amount of posts you have. 30k posts over 11 years. Thats 7 posts every single day of your life. Lmao what a damn loser
    Yeah I知 crying myself to sleep every night that I post on here a lot and your words have gotten to me. You won this battle. How will I ever recover from this?

Gonna be fun interacting with you all year and all the stingers you can deliver.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol looking up my post history too. You think you’re the first got to say people that post a lot on here don’t have a life. You ain’t bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers would be hard to beat with Beverly and Harrell playing like possessed. And George didn’t even play. Damn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is fire

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is fire

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers would be hard to beat with Beverly and Harrell playing like possessed. And George didn’t even play. Damn.
    Potential midseason trade destination too if they decide to move Harkless' expiring so they still have so much more room to improve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Potential midseason trade destination too if they decide to move Harkless' expiring so they still have so much more room to improve.
    I’m just counting on Kawhi breaking his leg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the year kawhi could have walked away for free, and given what we know today he would not have resigned in San Antonio , at least not without a big scandal and turnover. So you can argue that having an extra 1.5 years of kawhi would be better than DeroZan, Keldon and poertle

But you can't say he would ever be a lifelong spur given his actions and he probably would have sulked his whole time here.
    Chances are, he would have signed a SUPER MAX & then went forward with Uncle's injury nonsense plan after he got the $$. His uncle is a snake and nephew gave him free-reign to do whatever he thought was necessary. them both tbh. Its a shame all this happened because I admire everything about his game and his quiet demeanor.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is fire

I was a huge Fresh Prince of Bel-Air fan when I was a kid. This was great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is fire

10/10

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    he’s looking healthy.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    career high 9 assists so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    career high 9 assists so far.
    Pffft. Not in my system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We had modern day Jordan and we let him go. I know he's a tailor made but we should have done everything in our power to retain him. Shoulda give Uncle the keys of the city, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, on the bright side, at least Draymond will finally get to taste some humble pie this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi has become the ideal basketball player prototype, no weakness in his game, no physical disadvantage against anyone, it's really unbelievable.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    21 points, 9 assist, 5 rebounds... in 21 minutes.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Leonard looks healthy and that’s the scariest part. His game is so freaking smooth.

The Clippers team is unfair though. It’s hard seeing a team beat them in a series.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Warriors bench might be the worst bench I've ever seen for a team trying to make the playoffs, tbh.

Thread Information