Page 455 of 491 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465 ... LastLast
Results 11,351 to 11,375 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is kawhi the biggest Star in the league? No Durant, Curry losing games, LeBron could come back if the Lakers make the playoffs but it seems like a shift has occurred. I never thought kawhi and his insular gang could be marketed as a star but it's almost he's the MVP by default.

I guess there's harden and giannis. But they both feel knocked down a bit. The downfall of Eastern conf LeBron and the warriors is really going to destroy some naratives of stars who can't win in the void of power house teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is kawhi the biggest Star in the league? No Durant, Curry losing games, LeBron could come back if the Lakers make the playoffs but it seems like a shift has occurred. I never thought kawhi and his insular gang could be marketed as a star but it's almost he's the MVP by default.

I guess there's harden and giannis. But they both feel knocked down a bit. The downfall of Eastern conf LeBron and the warriors is really going to destroy some naratives of stars who can't win in the void of power house teams.
    Timing is everything, and Kawhi winning the le with the Raps last year added to the perfect storm for his fame to rise. Durant and/or Thompson don't get hurt, the narrative changes. A lot of things had to fall right for this to all materialize for Kawhi, but it has...so good for him I suppose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just look at nba.com ... the highlight videos on league pass ... he is the media focus right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I can guarantee that if he plays 60 games again, he has zero chance at MVP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully that will backfire on him and he'll lose both. Doc obviously sees SA as the more winnable game. Looks like Kawhi will be sitting out back-to-backs...at least until we're at a more critical juncture of the season.
    That's what Toronto thought, too. Didn't happen. If he's STILL sitting out back to backs, it's the new norm for him, and will continue. I would think that if he were to play B2Bs, early in the season when he's freshly off rest would be better than later in the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neph is only committed to LAC for 2 years. He and his group call the shots about when he plays - Just like last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neph is only committed to LAC for 2 years. He and his group call the shots about when he plays - Just like last year.
    He and his group have become as power hungry as any "posse/team/group" I've seen in the NBA. And technically, he pulled this with the Spurs here first (deciding when to play).

ing pathetic, especially when you realize he's never, ever been a heavy minutes player in his career. I know they are flying high and have huge expectations for once, but I wonder if LAC will eventually have buyer's remorse?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

This dude is a clown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This dude is a clown
    You’d take him in a heartbeat if you could work it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You’d take him in a heartbeat if you could work it.
    Nope. Like Lonzo and LaVar, I wouldn't want him because of his Uncle Fester.

He's a good talent, but not worth the headache.

Boiled down: I'm good with where my Lakers are without Kiwi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe The Group should trademark Load Management and use that to sell his clothing line.
    Load Management Apparel, LTD.

Awesome
    Now there's something Nike will let him have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This dude is a clown
    ing asshole saving himself for us.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I actually believe the Spurs will beat them. Pop >>>> Doc tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually believe the Spurs will beat them. Pop >>>> Doc tbh.
    We losing by 20+ son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This dude is a clown
    3 games into the season and he needs a rest SMH..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’ll win them a chip and as the buyer you couldn’t give a giant size buffalo crap about buyers remorse if he and Uncle Denny walk once the LOB is in the cabinet. Good luck to the Clippers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timing is everything, and Kawhi winning the le with the Raps last year added to the perfect storm for his fame to rise. Durant and/or Thompson don't get hurt, the narrative changes. A lot of things had to fall right for this to all materialize for Kawhi, but it has...so good for him I suppose.
    A breath away from going down 3-0 to the Bucks
    7 game series win against the 76ers
    Then finals against a team with their best player out and another severely limited.

The NBA needs to do something. Either havee their camp admit whats actually happening or force Leonard to play. Silver said its not gonna be issue moving forward
    This brings up the question that has never been answered- what is his diagnosis? Why is he still limited after 2 years for a non-surgical injury?
    Also, the whole story about (verified by several sources ) of going to multiple doctors...

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with that video. Also you could tell kawhi learned some moves n passing from ginobilly and tp. That spin move he did on Durant in the 2014 wcf was parkeresqe.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi's top of the 3 point line pick n roll game and his triple threat stance is very ginobliesqe is you really start paying attention to the way he mixes up his game. So far I've seen kawhi mimic Jordans game in the post, Duncan moves, Kobes, Gino's, Parker's. Those are the main ones I can think of. Kawhi is a good student of the game.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Load Management Apparel, LTD.
    Problem is, you can't wear their shoes on back-to-back days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Skip officially forgives Nephew

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know he's gonna go off tonight after what happened here last year with the Raps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Skip officially forgives Nephew

Jumping the bandwagon. What a deuce

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know he's gonna go off tonight after what happened here last year with the Raps.
    I don't give a . He almost lost both games to us last year, and should have. He's got no room to complain about the Spurs and he knows what a he and his group have been. White did a great job on him, and I expect that to continue. I'd also love to shove resting him in Utah down Doc's throat.

Thread Information