Page 463 of 491 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,575 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You joined here just over a year ago, . If you don't like it, go the away. Please.
    Lmao I love getting your panties in a wad. Youre the most sensitive on here. Holy . From 0 to 100 real quick. Like walking on egg s s. Who gets up at 8 am in the ing morning to make an angry post like yours? Get mental help.

And why am I not surprised you'd defend an immature 13 year old like Genovas?
    Last edited by Dejounte; 11-21-2019 at 09:42 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will kawhi suit up against San Antonio next Friday?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we all acknowledge that Pop is not dealing with his players in a logical manner now..
    Why is is so hard for ppl to believe that Kawhi didn't have a legit beef with pop and the organization? Especially given what we saw with pop and everyone else being publicly messy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    leonard is a loser who is dumb to not realize Uncle is ruining his legacy and hes just a money ticket for uncle and agency.

Very overrated value player. Maybe the best player in a vacuum but his value in the RS is just non existent
    LMFAO!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Butthurt Kwa Hater:
    https://heavy.com/sports/2019/11/clippers-kawhi-leonard-seals-game-against-boston-celtics-with-block/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn Brandon Ingram is out here winning games for his team while derozan has anxiety attacks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi hit the game winner tonight

Demar looked like he was going to cry on the bench after playing like a punk yet again

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is unreal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remmeber when PATFO took an absolutely dog trade just to spite kawhi and the lakers

i can’t speak for everyone but I’m having a GREAT time watching piece of demar derozan night in night out

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    leonard is a loser who is dumb to not realize Uncle is ruining his legacy and hes just a money ticket for uncle and agency.

Very overrated value player. Maybe the best player in a vacuum but his value in the RS is just non existent
    Shut the up, ing got ass Faillipenis

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a lot of basketball left, but so far Kawhi and PG have had an answer to Doncic.

And nobody has quit following anyone on Instagram.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been weeks since I said Kawhi. Kawhi.

But the Clippers at full strength just wiped the floor with the Doncic Mavericks. You can argue that the Mavs had an off night, but it looked like the Clips were responsible for it.

I think when people are talking about whether the Spurs should rebuild, they ought to consider that there's zero possibility of building anything that challenges that team, if they're healthy. If PG or Kawhi ( Kawhi) gets hurt, the Mavs and Lakers are scary enough. But the Clippers have the defense that wins championships.

Just the same - I don't wish anything bad for Paul George, but if Kawhi has a season-ender, I'll sacrifice a goat to Myself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been weeks since I said Kawhi. Kawhi.

But the Clippers at full strength just wiped the floor with the Doncic Mavericks. You can argue that the Mavs had an off night, but it looked like the Clips were responsible for it.

I think when people are talking about whether the Spurs should rebuild, they ought to consider that there's zero possibility of building anything that challenges that team, if they're healthy. If PG or Kawhi ( Kawhi) gets hurt, the Mavs and Lakers are scary enough. But the Clippers have the defense that wins championships.

Just the same - I don't wish anything bad for Paul George, but if Kawhi has a season-ender, I'll sacrifice a goat to Myself.
    They're going to ass rape us by epic proportions on Friday, aren't they?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Mavs were maybe a little off, but it was mostly just good defense by the Clippers. Forcing turnovers, crisp rotations, throwing a lot of different looks at Doncic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're going to ass rape us by epic proportions on Friday, aren't they?
    Yep.

The Mavs were maybe a little off, but it was mostly just good defense by the Clippers. Forcing turnovers, crisp rotations, throwing a lot of different looks at Doncic.

That's what I saw. I dislike Nephew intensely, but I also have to give credit where it's due. Most of the first half, he didn't even look that interested in putting points on the board - just defense. And it worked. Don't get me wrong, I still hope your boy has a season-ender. But him and George on the floor together is ugly for the rest of us.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That's what I saw. I dislike Nephew intensely, but I also have to give credit where it's due. Most of the first half, he didn't even look that interested in putting points on the board - just defense. And it worked.
    And it wasn't just Kawhi. PG, Moe, and Bev (foul trouble aside) all dominated on defense as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And it wasn't just Kawhi. PG, Moe, and Bev (foul trouble aside) all dominated on defense as well.

Nah, you're right. It wasn't just Kawhi. They played really good team defense. Mo and Beverly had 5 points between them. In the first half, I think they had 2 points between them, and the game was pretty much over already. It doesn't make me happy, but that D was solid. I hate to even think about DDR and LMA going against them. At least maybe Kawhi will be on load management.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    clippers are coasting. PG and kawhi as your wings will do that for you. Their bench is re ed. I see them mopping the floor with everyone en route to a ship. kawhi will eat le alive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi out tomorrow appaerently. per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one can beat the healthy Clippers, and it will probably be the same next season, at least Lebron / Lakers will continue to win nothing, I'm fine with that.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually think Doncic didn't have that much problem with the defenders, cause he was passing them with pretty much little problem. The problem was that he didn't make 3 pointers that he usually makes and that his team sucks. But even if he made some, the Clippers are still a much better team and should defeat the Mavs with no problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi out tomorrow appaerently. per par
    As long as he isn’t out Friday. The king returns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as he isn’t out Friday. The -made got returns
    FIFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bout to hang 50 on our mongoloid crew. at least we didn’t let LA win a trade and we got an all star for him!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bout to hang 50 on our mongoloid crew. at least we didn’t let LA win a trade and we got an all star for him!
    can’t even play 2 games in a row lmao!!!!

Thread Information