Page 473 of 491 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,825 of 12267
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Davis didn't hide halfway across the country, refuse to play while healthy, withhold medical information and have his sleazebag uncle say he'd only re-sign in L.A.
    Yeah, he only quit on the court & left the locker room midway through a game. You're right he didn't withhold information, instead he leaked that he won't resign with any team but the Lakers which I'm pretty sure drove up his trade value.

At trying to justify his disgusting behavior with their personnel moves. As bad as those were, at the time he quit they were coming off a season where they were either the 2nd or 3rd best team in the league.
    You mean the loaded supporting cast that couldn't hold onto a 20 point lead when Kawhi got taken out by Zaza?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember in '05 Finals when Horry carried Tim in the 4th quarter/OT........
    Fair enough. Horry and Kawhi are basically the same in that regard because they were glorified role players who were lucky enough to play alongside Tim.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Kawhi didn't annihilate LeBron. James averaged over 25 ppg in that series. LeBron lacked support from Wade and Bosh, which caused the Heat's demise. Kawhi never deserved the 2014 Finals MVP.
    LeBrat scored most of his point on switches against slow footed Tim (Poop benched him in '13 for this reason) & in garbage time, it's been well do ented that he doesn't shoot when his daddy is guarding him straight up. He had more turnovers than baskets when Kawhi was guarding him in Gm 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBrat scored most of his point on switches against slow footed Tim (Poop benched him in '13 for this reason) & in garbage time, it's been well do ented that he doesn't shoot when his daddy is guarding him straight up.
    Kawhi didn't and never clamped down LeBron. Pop the Goat coach stopped the other players from going off while forcing LeBron to carry the offensive load all by himself. Role player Kawhi did role player things by staying in front of LeBron. Meanwhile, LeBron still proceeded to score 28.2 ppg while shooting 58% from the field against the 'best' defender in the NBA, role player Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Kawhi didn't and never clamped down LeBron. Pop the Goat coach stopped the other players from going off while forcing LeBron to carry the offensive load all
    The defensive strategy was to switch so the shooters aren't open on pick-and-pop but that meant Tim was switching onto him on the perimeter when Bosh was setting the screens.

The counter would have been to play ISO & feast but Kawhi put the clamps when he wasn't emasculating Wade.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he only quit on the court & left the locker room midway through a game. You're right he didn't withhold information, instead he leaked that he won't resign with any team but the Lakers which I'm pretty sure drove up his trade value.

You mean the loaded supporting cast that couldn't hold onto a 20 point lead when Kawhi got taken out by Zaza?
    At least Davis didn't hide halfway across the country, exaggerate/milk an injury and have his sleazebag uncle do his dirty work for him.

Davis actually wanted to play without restrictions and though Paul may have leaked the only Lakers thing, that was clearly a preference/leverage play. He wasn't some brainwashed drone, to where that was taken literally.

20 point lead in today's NBA, against an unfair team, on the road, in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The defensive strategy was to switch so the shooters aren't open on pick-and-pop but that meant Tim was switching onto him on the perimeter when Bosh was setting the screens.

The counter would have been to play ISO & feast but Kawhi put the clamps.
    LeBron proceeded to average 28 ppg on 58% shooting. Yeah, role player Kawhi did really clamp down hard on LeBron.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    At least Davis didn't hide halfway across the country, exaggerate/milk an injury and have his sleazebag uncle do his dirty work for him.

Davis actually wanted to play without restrictions and though Paul may have leaked the only Lakers thing, he wasn't some brainwashed drone, to where that was taken literally. Really what that meant was, it was his preference, so they would try leverage it by scaring off other suitors.
    Davis is a beta who wanted to play second fiddle to the same guy that Kawhi owns.

20 point lead in today's NBA, against an unfair team, on the road, in the playoffs.
    It was looking "unfair" when Kawhi was crushing them with the a supporting cast comprised of corpses. It's poetic justice that he ended them & karma came around to bit their ass.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    LeBron proceeded to average 28 ppg on 58% shooting. Yeah, role player Kawhi did really clamp down hard on LeBron.
    Yeah, he was dueling w/ Porker as to who can stat pad the most in garbage time

Games 3-4-5
    Lebron scored 51 of his 81 points (63%) being down 15+ ❌
    Leonard scored 27 of his 71 points (38%) being up 15+✔️
    Leonard outscored Lebron 44-30 in non-blowout situations ✔️

Leonard 23.7 ppg on 69%✔️
    LeBron 27.0 ppg on 55%❌
    (Leonard 14% more efficient)✔️

And again, Lebron stats were heavily padded in garbage time, in non blowout situations Leonard outscored him 👌

Leonard 9.3 rpg✔️
    LeBron 7.7 rpg❌

Leonard 2.0 spg✔️
    LeBron 1.7 spg❌

Leonard 2.0 bpg✔️
    LeBron 0.7 bpg❌
    Leonard 2.3 apg with 1.7 TOpg✔️
    LeBron 4.7 apg with 3.7 TOpg❌
    Leonard had a slightly better ast:TO ratio

Through games 3-4-5, Leonard scored much more efficiently (and more in non blowout situations) and outrebounded, outstole, and outblocked Lebron with a better ast:TO ratio😱

Game 3
    Lebron had 14 points and 0 TO in first quarter❌then 8 points and 7 TOs for the last 3 quarters❌LeBron had 22-5-7-5 with 7 TOs on 64%❌Wade had 22-4-2-2 with 5 TOs on 67%✔️But over the last 3 quarters, LeBron had 8 points and 7 TOs to Wade's 20 points and 3 TOs❗️The Heat cut the lead from 15 to 9 without LeBron, after Wade subbed in for him, from the 5:00 to 1:00 mark of the 3rd quarter, but even with that help LeBron still lost😂
    Game 4
    Lebron had 9 points in first half and the Heat were blown out by 19 at halftime. He padded his stats from there, and he did not score on Leonard in the first half.👌

Game 5
    Lebron had 1 FG in 2nd quarter (2:30 mark) to bring the Heat within 5. Then he did not score again until the Heat were down 21 with 4:40 in the 3rd❌LeBron shot 1-6 against Leonard this game.

Leonard clearly outplayed Lebron over the final 3 games, even with Lebron padding his stats, and Lebron failed to score consistently until after his teams were getting blown out🤔LeBron did not play well in the 2014 Finals after Game 2, he only padded his stats. LeBron's 2014 Finals was a repeat of the 2011 Finals after Game 2, the only differences being that LeBron's teammates disappeared along with him🤷🏻#♂️and LeBron padded his stats to save face. So any notion that LeBron had an "amazing" series, and still lost because of his teammates is false
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 01-15-2020 at 01:10 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis is a beta who wanted to play second fiddle to the same guy that Kawhi owns.

It was looking "unfair" when Kawhi was crushing them with the a supporting cast comprised of corpses. It's poetic justice that he ended them & karma came around to bit their ass.
    How is that relevant? At the notion of S bag owning James.

It was less than a game, they were rusty, the Spurs were in rhythm and Aldridge, not S bag, was the best player on the floor. Poetic justice would be the anthesis of virtually everything that's happened to the puke since he was rewarded for quitting.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    How is that relevant? At the notion of S bag owning James.

It was less than a game, they were rusty, the Spurs were in rhythm and Aldridge, not S bag, was the best player on the floor. Poetic justice would be the anthesis of virtually everything that's happened to the puke since he was rewarded for quitting.
    Yeah, Sofridge was the best player for the other team after Kawhi left the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he was dueling w/ Porker as to who can stat pad the most in garbage time

Games 3-4-5
    Lebron scored 51 of his 81 points (63%) being down 15+ ❌
    Leonard scored 27 of his 71 points (38%) being up 15+✔️
    Leonard outscored Lebron 44-30 in non-blowout situations ✔️

Leonard 23.7 ppg on 69%✔️
    LeBron 27.0 ppg on 55%❌
    (Leonard 14% more efficient)✔️

And again, Lebron stats were heavily padded in garbage time, in non blowout situations Leonard outscored him 👌

Leonard 9.3 rpg✔️
    LeBron 7.7 rpg❌

Leonard 2.0 spg✔️
    LeBron 1.7 spg❌

Leonard 2.0 bpg✔️
    LeBron 0.7 bpg❌
    Leonard 2.3 apg with 1.7 TOpg✔️
    LeBron 4.7 apg with 3.7 TOpg❌
    Leonard had a slightly better ast:TO ratio

Through games 3-4-5, Leonard scored much more efficiently (and more in non blowout situations) and outrebounded, outstole, and outblocked Lebron with a better ast:TO ratio😱

Game 3
    Lebron had 14 points and 0 TO in first quarter❌then 8 points and 7 TOs for the last 3 quarters❌LeBron had 22-5-7-5 with 7 TOs on 64%❌Wade had 22-4-2-2 with 5 TOs on 67%✔️But over the last 3 quarters, LeBron had 8 points and 7 TOs to Wade's 20 points and 3 TOs❗️The Heat cut the lead from 15 to 9 without LeBron, after Wade subbed in for him, from the 5:00 to 1:00 mark of the 3rd quarter, but even with that help LeBron still lost😂
    Game 4
    Lebron had 9 points in first half and the Heat were blown out by 19 at halftime. He padded his stats from there, and he did not score on Leonard in the first half.👌

Game 5
    Lebron had 1 FG in 2nd quarter (2:30 mark) to bring the Heat within 5. Then he did not score again until the Heat were down 21 with 4:40 in the 3rd❌LeBron shot 1-6 against Leonard this game.

Leonard clearly outplayed Lebron over the final 3 games, even with Lebron padding his stats, and Lebron failed to score consistently until after his teams were getting blown out🤔LeBron did not play well in the 2014 Finals after Game 2, he only padded his stats. LeBron's 2014 Finals was a repeat of the 2011 Finals after Game 2, the only differences being that LeBron's teammates disappeared along with him🤷🏻#♂️and LeBron padded his stats to save face. So any notion that LeBron had an "amazing" series, and still lost because of his teammates is false
    Role-player Kawhi averaging 17 ppg in the Finals, getting outscored by 32-year old Tony Parker. Role-player Kawhi just doing role-player things.

clamping down LeBron
    Finals MVP
    Beneficiary of the Spurs' winning culture
    17 ppg
    choked in the 2013 Finals by missing crucial free throws
    Last edited by ezau; 01-15-2020 at 01:23 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Diaw still the true 2014 Finals MVP tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Those corpses closed out games 5 and 6 vs rockets without him.

A team down two starters and with 35% of its cap tied behind it's back had no chance against one of the most stacked teams ever.

In that first half the whole team played great, Aldridge had all of one point less than kawhi (on one less shot). Even pau was great , between him and Aldridge they took over the paint. Manu and green were playing great d and hitting 3s at a high clip

Spurs outside kawhi were 17/32 for 44 points. Kawhi was the best player on a very very good team, he's never played on a ty team at the NBA level at any time of his career. If kawhi played on a team like LeBron's 2004-10 Cavs, Timmy 2000-2004 spurs, or Lillard's blazers or Davis pelicans nobody would even know who he is, the teams wouldn't even make the playoffs with load management and he'd likely have a career ending injury if he didn't load manage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    being owned by Matt 135 y/o Barnes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those corpses closed out games 5 and 6 vs rockets without him.

A team down two starters and with 35% of its cap tied behind it's back had no chance against one of the most stacked teams ever.

In that first half the whole team played great, Aldridge had all of one point less than kawhi (on one less shot). Even pau was great , between him and Aldridge they took over the paint. Manu and green were playing great d and hitting 3s at a high clip

Spurs outside kawhi were 17/32 for 44 points. Kawhi was the best player on a very very good team, he's never played on a ty team at the NBA level at any time of his career. If kawhi played on a team like LeBron's 2004-10 Cavs, Timmy 2000-2004 spurs, or Lillard's blazers or Davis pelicans nobody would even know who he is, the teams wouldn't even make the playoffs with load management and he'd likely have a career ending injury if he didn't load manage.
    Role-player Kawhi has always been a beneficiary of playing in winning and stacked teams his entire career. He had the fortune of playing for the GOAT coach and the greatest trio in the history of the NBA. His team in Toronto was stacked from top to bottom and not to mention the luck of playing the Warriors without Durant and Thompson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flippers are already turning on nephew

Giving up Gilgeous-Alexander, Gallo and 6 picks for Paul George

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, this was ing inevitable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It’s a lot of work handling an alpha like Kawhi tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn, they must be getting no joy from suing Nike if they're trying to trademark laziness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi didn't annihilate LeBron. James averaged over 25 ppg in that series. LeBron lacked support from Wade and Bosh, which caused the Heat's demise. Kawhi never deserved the 2014 Finals MVP.
    Ur smarter than this...there are whole articles explaining LeBron's scoring with and without Kawhi on him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ur smarter than this...there are whole articles explaining LeBron's scoring with and without Kawhi on him
    There are alot more articles explaining what an unethical piece of of a human being he is too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn while demar is having 30 point "good" games, kawhi is effortlessly scoring 43 on the way to victory.

excellent trade PATFO. max and extend the man

Thread Information