Page 478 of 491 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,950 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m guessing that you are a scientist and hold a PhD or are you another of these Republicans who talk out of his @ss?

You have to give credit to the Republican party to be able to convince their base on any topic no matter how stupid their arguments are. Few hundreds years ago they were the same people believing that the earth was flat. Republicans don’t believe in science, they’d rather believe in a guy with a beard living in the sky
    enjoy paying carbon taxes for a manufactured issue. was pretty cold out this morning

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    enjoy paying carbon taxes for a manufactured issue. was pretty cold out this morning
    You confirm that you have no idea what global warming is all about with you "cold" comment, you sound like senator James Inhofe and his snowball. Do you also believe in the Pac-Man effect when you reach the edge of our flat earth?

I think that I prefer your usual comments:
    - Fire Pop
    - Trade Derozan
    - I love Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cue the ST psychopath crew wishing it was Kawhi instead.
    we were so close to hear a good news for once... but he had to be Kobe and not Kawhi..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another not knowing the difference between weather and climate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You confirm that you have no idea what global warming is all about with you "cold" comment, you sound like senator James Inhofe and his snowball. Do you also believe in the Pac-Man effect when you reach the edge of our flat earth?

I think that I prefer your usual comments:
    - Fire Pop
    - Trade Derozan
    - I love Kawhi
    another not knowing the difference between weather and climate
    if you smoothbrains are happy to pay carbon taxes and relinquish transportation independence just PayPal me the $$. I’ll make better use of it than whoever you’re giving it to

I’m currently wearing a sweater btw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you smoothbrains are happy to pay carbon taxes and relinquish transportation independence just PayPal me the $$. I’ll make better use of it than whoever you’re giving it to

Wow, you're incredibly misinforned. But then again what can we expect when you're too busy sucking Load Management's to get educated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The real you to climate change, is to in summer get in your car in the full sun with windows up and sealed. In my experience it gets hot so I crank the windows to stop "the greenhouse effect" but since you don't believe it in, youll be fine!

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    we were so close to hear a good news for once... but he had to be Kobe and not Kawhi..
    Kawhi ended Magic/Kirby, now it’s onto LeBrat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, you're incredibly misinforned. But then again what can we expect when you're too busy sucking Load Management's to get educated.
    "misinforned" about what? climate cycles that have been happening since the beginning of time? LMAO

The real you to climate change, is to in summer get in your car in the full sun with windows up and sealed. In my experience it gets hot so I crank the windows to stop "the greenhouse effect" but since you don't believe it in, youll be fine!
    hahah epic! so which is it? greenhouse effect? global warming? climate change? I can't wait for the next iteration of climate boogeyman and legions of idiots eating it up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

only a poor dude would be concerned to pay carbon taxes

you wearing a sweater... me, glacial era is coming back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only a poor dude would be concerned to pay carbon taxes

you wearing a sweater... me, glacial era is coming back
    typical foreign cuck mentality, always willing to pay more taxes...yeah bro, I'm sure you're straight BALLIN paying all those taxes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s still people here crying like little es over kawhi? Lmao!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heartwarming display of sympathy from KL after the Klay Thompson injury. "When he went down I just really thought about him, I didn't care about the game that much."

Genuine or contrived? You be the judge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heartwarming display of sympathy from KL after the Klay Thompson injury. "When he went down I just really thought about him, I didn't care about the game that much."

Genuine. He was talking about that moment in time. He continued "once he left, we gotta flip our mindset back to we gotta beat the Warriors"

Mega props for putting an end to the most contrived marketed *champions* since the Kobme Lakers marketing era.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Genuine. He was talking about that moment in time. He continued "once he left, we gotta flip our mindset back to we gotta beat the Warriors"

Mega props for putting an end to the most contrived marketed *champions* since the Kobme Lakers marketing era.
    This

Kawhi is one of the most likable FMVPs ever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Genuine...only because at that moment, he knew his ring would have an asterisk right next to it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This

Kawhi is one of the most likable FMVPs ever
    Good things happen to good people

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    typical foreign cuck mentality, always willing to pay more taxes...yeah bro, I'm sure you're straight BALLIN paying all those taxes
    I love the foreign comment. Dude, for 6.7 billions people on this planet, you are a foreigner. For people like you, it is always "us against them". We have seen the damage, you guys can do because of misinformed you are.

As far as your sweater comment, you clearly don't understand the meaning of the word GLOBAL, it is an english word you know, you can look it up in a dictionary.

As I said, go back to hating on Pop, requesting trade for Derozan and displaying your love for Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love the foreign comment. Dude, for 6.7 billions people on this planet, you are a foreigner. For people like you, it is always "us against them". We have seen the damage, you guys can do because of misinformed you are.

As far as your sweater comment, you clearly don't understand the meaning of the word GLOBAL, it is an english word you know, you can look it up in a dictionary.

As I said, go back to hating on Pop, requesting trade for Derozan and displaying your love for Kawhi.
    you’re posting on an American team in an American sport’s forum. euro climate “scientists”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    typical red neck not knowing difference between climate and weather, believing earth is flat and complaining about taxes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    typical red neck not knowing difference between climate and weather, believing earth is flat and complaining about taxes
    euro deflection with the added flat earth straw man

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you’re posting on an American team in an American sport’s forum. euro climate “scientists”
    and you are commenting about climate, a global issue, not sport. Yep, I have a PhD. I know how weirded out you can be by educated people like it is a disease. I feel by now, you would be used to the fact that the Spurs have international fans thanks to its international players but apparently you still have an issue with foreigners.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and you are commenting about climate, a global issue, not sport. Yep, I have a PhD. ...

You should demand your money back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    global warming, climate change, which is it? seems like a cold front is rolling through...
    U can't be this uneducated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The drive for 500. We be there by playoffs. What we do baby, what we do.

Thread Information