Page 479 of 485 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483 ... LastLast
Results 11,951 to 11,975 of 12105
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta be him. Only MFer who would hit a ty-bar in a New Balance hoodie tbh
    Its him there are other pics.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Changes the meaning of Load Management though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I noticed how there wasn't a lot of slurping on Nephew for his FIRST triple double. It's really embarrassing it took him 10 years to get a triple double that's why there was no coverage of it. It shows how much of a fraud nephew is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fun guy having some fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I noticed how there wasn't a lot of slurping on Nephew for his FIRST triple double. It's really embarrassing it took him 10 years to get a triple double that's why there was no coverage of it. It shows how much of a fraud nephew is.
    trip dubs are overrated. Westbrook’s had two trip dub seasons, no rings. le gets them all the time, yet Kawhi is about to match his ring total in less than half the finals trips.

all that matters is that LOB, something Kawhi is very good at getting

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if that's him but the stripper said he kept saying "what it do, baby"... followed by a creepy laugh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi celebrating his first Triple-Double in style

fun guy having some fun

I was su ious of these strip club videos and pictures because they came on the heels of the whole "Kawhi is getting special treatment"
    "He isn't personable" "Clippers Locker Room Derision" stories, as a scheme cooked up by "Team kawhi" to make him look more human.

After watching his "reaction" to Kobe's death, I'm convinced it was contrived.

Dude is a Legit Autistic. High functioning but a Sperg None the less.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I was su ious of these strip club videos and pictures because they came on the heels of the whole "Kawhi is getting special treatment"
    "He isn't personable" "Clippers Locker Room Derision" stories, as a scheme cooked up by "Team kawhi" to make him look more human.

what did u find bad about his reaction?

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I was su ious of these strip club videos and pictures

LOL. That wasn't a strip club... it was a rehab facility. He spent a whole year in NY rehabbing. (BTW - you know that ass is phat when Kawhi's hand won't cover it.)

I only checked up on this Kawhi thread on the off chance that a mistake had been made and it was really Kawhi in the helicopter. No such luck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trip dubs are overrated. Westbrook’s had two trip dub seasons, no rings. le gets them all the time, yet Kawhi is about to match his ring total in less than half the finals trips.

all that matters is that LOB, something Kawhi is very good at getting
    Pretty much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what did u find bad about his reaction?
    He looks like a guy remembering what he was told and rehearsed to say, he has no feels.

Like this dude and everybody else 'reacting' to the death a guy and his child whom, "I knew personally"

He was instructed and rehearsed "make it rain" in the strip club video that is looks like he is in a barns & noble in the picture. Team kawhi is such a confederate of dunces they would have him do it his New Balance Gear, wonder how New Balance feels about that?

Sum up, Great player, Autistic sperg, who is controlled by a team of dunces and Coached how to appear more "Normal" which makes him ultimately looking less normal and more spergy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That autistic got needs to keep Kobe's name out of his mouth. Talking about what Kobe would've wanted GTFOH. Kobe would NOT have wanted Load Management during a player's prime. Kobe's compe ive nature was such that he would pull out all the stops to remain on the floor unlike this piece of .

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yup. Kawhi even looks autistic even when he's interacting with strippers. The guy looks like he's not fully human. Lacks something.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pilot in Kobe Bryant's tragic crash also flew for Kawhi Leonard

https://sports.yahoo.com/kobe-bryant...013858917.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

cue the ST psychopath crew wishing it was Kawhi instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn. Bad timing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw an interview with #2 from earlier this week. So, a pilot that he used for his own copter flights died along with Bryant a guy he had some affinity for (I think) and his pattern of speech post game is the same as it would have been after any other game in an 82 game season. Good god! There is something wrong between the ears with this guy. How can anyone read a person like this? Such a weirdo.
    Last edited by Harry Callahan; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw an interview with #2 from earlier this week. So, a person that he used for his own copter flights died along with Bryant a guy he had some affinity for (I think) and his pattern of speech post game is the same as it would have been after any other game in an 82 game season. Good god! There is something wrong between the ears with this guy. How can anyone read a person like this? Such a weirdo.
    Yep, scrolling down this thread an reading THAT and legit got shivers running down my spine. I bet Team Kawhi, confederate of dunces, has been coaching him on how to react day an night since the Laker Clips game got postponed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people process grief differently..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New nickname for #2 - drum roll please - "Greta T" as in Greta Thunberg - another well known autist, aspy, and all around weirdo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Bad timing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New nickname for #2 - drum roll please - "Greta T" as in Greta Thunberg - another well known autist, aspy, and all around weirdo.
    Horrible comparison. Greta is intelligent, considerate and way more stable than MAGA mouth-breathers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horrible comparison. Greta is intelligent, considerate and way more stable than MAGA mouth-breathers.
    global warming, climate change, which is it? seems like a cold front is rolling through...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    At least he isn’t eating boogers & snuffing buttholes unlike your entire lineage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information