Page 486 of 491 FirstFirst ... 386436476482483484485486487488489490 ... LastLast
Results 12,126 to 12,150 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least the ol' sports' Uncle Dennis got him that mainstream attention that he always wanted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didn’t watch; just came for the lawls

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget Morris' reneging ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team full of dogs became puppies when faced with offensive jaggernauts.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAOOOOOO

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would have won a third ring easily if he chose either one of the two other options, and stayed as the Bret Hart of NBA. But last year's string of lucky events (game winner in game 7, Bucks choking, Warriors injuries) got to his head, and he thinks championship team is easy to come by. He was never going to get the 1+1=2 effect with Paul George, they just have way too much overlap together, and he got scammed by Game of Zones episode on how good of a situation Clippers are: https://youtu.be/P34ku_qSTHI?t=150, and the temptation of beating LeBron in the same city got to his head. Just the worst decision for a FMVP ever, should have signed 1+1 with Raptors if he wants his own team, or joined LeBron and the Lakers if he wanted a guaranteed ring.

While he had two of the worst playoff games of his career this series, I do believe a lot of this is because he just had to do too much for his team. He is a finisher, a two way player, but play making for 40 minutes a night back-to-back, plus the epic failures from Lou and Harold, god awful decisions from Rivers to choke away two 15+ point leads in the second half . . . it is just too much and he just ran out of gas, physically and mentally. Nobody has LeBron's endurance, so this is not really a knock on him. Hopefully he will rest up, push for Doc Rivers to be fired, re-tool the roster, and if it doesn't work out? He has a player's option end of next year any ways. He can get a max contract and chill for the rest of his career, or go join a super team. He already overachieved on all time NBA rankings for his talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Schadenfreude

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget Morris' reneging ass

Icing. It was a whole season getting here, but I'm enjoying it now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crofl

where is the official kawhitter rider

duncan2k5

lololololololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crofl

where is the official kawhitter rider

duncan2k5

lololololololol
    Dont forget genova or Kawhitstorm or apalosic

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont forget genova or Kawhitstorm or apalosic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wait until the season resumes and he hoists up the LOB that LOB mentality
    That LOB mentality

Man, 2020 has been such a bad ing year for you, my guy... Just nonstop L's everywhere you go. Hope everything's alright in your life off the web, 'cause you can't pull together in here

LOB mentality slobbering nephew's ballsack only to have him choke away a game 7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol kawhi and doc rivers and morris
    Some karmic payback with Morris sabotaging the Spurs season by going to the Knicks and then ending up with the Clippers and sabotaging their season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go for 500 here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there another player that's had their reputation have such a falling down to reality as Nephew with this loss, in playoff history? If the Clippers had won the ring this season, it'd have been his third ring with three different franchises, probably third FMVP, it would've catapulted his legacy into legend stuff as a mercenary first option, bringing the Clips their first ever ring after getting the Raptors their own first ring the very season before.

Instead, he chokes a 3-1 lead in legendary fashion, cements the Clippers curse, disappears in the fourth quarter and has the whole world laughing at him and his extremely unlikeable team. Not to talk about George's embarrassing performance as well, after the entire team talked so much and was lauded le favorites. People were already starting to put Kawhi on the upper echeleons of all-time lists... Now they're waking up to reality.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there another player that's had their reputation have such a falling down to reality as Nephew with this loss, in playoff history? If the Clippers had won the ring this season, it'd have been his third ring with three different franchises, probably third FMVP, it would've catapulted his legacy into legend stuff as a mercenary first option, bringing the Clips their first ever ring after getting the Raptors their own first ring the very season before.

Instead, he chokes a 3-1 lead in legendary fashion, cements the Clippers curse, disappears in the fourth quarter and has the whole world laughing at him and his extremely unlikeable team. Not to talk about George's embarrassing performance as well, after the entire team talked so much and was lauded le favorites. People were already starting to put Kawhi on the upper echeleons of all-time lists... Now they're waking up to reality.
    It was insufferable you had people saying Kawhi could be on the same level as Lebron and possibly a top 10 all time great if he won it all this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was insufferable you had people saying Kawhi could be on the same level as Lebron and possibly a top 10 all time great if he won it all this year.
    Agreed. I hated the narrative that he didn't have regular season accolades because he was just "too cool for school" and was "all about that LOB mentality". ing stupid. After last season a lot of people had already crowned Nephew as the top or top-2 player in the league... How quick they fall.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. I hated the narrative that he didn't have regular season accolades because he was just "too cool for school" and was "all about that LOB mentality". ing stupid. After last season a lot of people had already crowned Nephew as the top or top-2 player in the league... How quick they fall.
    The 'too cool for school" and "lob mentality" pissed me off. We kept on hearing about how its all about "Playoff Kawhi"and regular season doesn't matter because he's a winner blah blah." He's definitely not going to get a pass anymore when he does Management.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This year he didnt get lucky with other teams injuries. their whole team.
    What injuries did the sixers and bucks have? Clown take.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What injuries did the sixers and bucks have? Clown take.
    Embiid being out of shape and being an alcoholic cost the Sixers that series.

Thread Information