Page 487 of 491 FirstFirst ... 387437477483484485486487488489490491 LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,175 of 12267
    Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What injuries did the sixers and bucks have? Clown take.
    the buck cant defeat the 5th seed Miami Heat team and it took a miracle shot to defeat the 76ers that also had big chemistry problems. There's no way the healthy Warriors are losing to the Raptors last year.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the buck cant defeat the 5th seed Miami Heat team and it took a miracle shot to defeat the 76ers that also had big chemistry problems. There's no way the healthy Warriors are losing to the Raptors last year.
    The bucks last year had Brogdan, they’re not even as good as last year. Plus last year they had home court advantage. lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Embiid being out of shape and being an alcoholic cost the Sixers that series.
    Embiid is always going to be fat.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Embiid is always going to be fat.
    It was noticeable last year in the playoffs something wasn't right with him compared to this year. Embiid getting stoned the night before games cost the Sixers. It's all on Embiid's immaturity the Sixers lost the series but it doesn't take away of how lucky Kawhi was to deal with that type of player. This year he had the opposite of luck dealing with a young motivated talented 7fter and we saw hot it ended for him.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bucks last year had Brogdan, they’re not even as good as last year. Plus last year they had home court advantage. lol
    even with Brogdon and Mirotic, this years bucks had a better record. What happened with them in the bubble is kinda pathetic. I also don't think last years Raptors had a worse team than the Bucks, so I expected them to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont forget genova or Kawhitstorm or apalosic
    sugus, and RD too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man not my boy Sugus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they are going to lose their iness. I expect them to be a top contender next year unless Nephew gets hurt. Seems overdue to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they are going to lose their iness. I expect them to be a top contender next year unless Nephew gets hurt. Seems overdue to me.
    They didn’t lose because they’re y. They lost because they suck under pressure. Playoff Pee and Kah wee wee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, the did I do? I've been slandering Nephew ever since I've gotten on this board (and before that, but not on here, tbh). Don't lump me in with that got RD, check some early posts if you don't buy it, i don't give a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, the did I do? I've been slandering Nephew ever since I've gotten on this board (and before that, but not on here, tbh). Don't lump me in with that got RD, check some early posts if you don't buy it, i don't give a .
    Shut your ass up. You come at the King you best not miss.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Y’all really said this guy was better than Kobe after getting carried by TD and by Toronto who barely beat a injured GS team. Lmao. All that help and now it’s

“ the clippers never had a defensive team “
    “ no chemistry “

but they said they were the greatest defensive team of all time
    they looked just fine clowning the blazers with that chemistry

Bum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y’all really said this guy was better than Kobe after getting carried by TD and by Toronto who barely beat a injured GS team. Lmao. All that help and now it’s

“ the clippers never had a defensive team “
    “ no chemistry “

Kobe is the definition of carried and choker, outta here.
    but they said they were the greatest defensive team of all time
    they looked just fine clowning the blazers with that chemistry

Bum

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even with Brogdon and Mirotic, this years bucks had a better record. What happened with them in the bubble is kinda pathetic. I also don't think last years Raptors had a worse team than the Bucks, so I expected them to win.
    Dude this years team was not better than last years Bucks. Brogdan was essentially a mini Kris Middleton coming off the bench. He closed games for them. They were better last year. No ways around that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was noticeable last year in the playoffs something wasn't right with him compared to this year. Embiid getting stoned the night before games cost the Sixers. It's all on Embiid's immaturity the Sixers lost the series but it doesn't take away of how lucky Kawhi was to deal with that type of player. This year he had the opposite of luck dealing with a young motivated talented 7fter and we saw hot it ended for him.
    Sorry man, can’t use Embiid is fat, lazy, sick excuse because that’s what he always was and is always going to be. Still impressive that Kawhi beat Butler, Embiid and Simmons by himself with minor help from Ibaka and Siakam.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry man, can’t use Embiid is fat, lazy, sick excuse because that’s what he always was and is always going to be. Still impressive that Kawhi beat Butler, Embiid and Simmons by himself with minor help from Ibaka and Siakam.
    Impressive he beat a stoned Embiid. If only Jokic was an alcoholic he would have had the same luck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut your ass up. You come at the King you best not miss.
    Didn't miss Nephew's balls for sure since you've been gargling on them all day long, tbh. But that got sure did miss some shots in yesterday's chokejob

It's a tired shtick, tbh, now even moreso since he's been exposed as the bum he's always been. At least he still has his army of nutlickers like you - only most of them are laying low for the next few days, out of shame

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lowry played huge and had a few clutch shots as I recall. It's called team basketball for a reason

They were a 59 win team the year before. And just came up 1 win short of going back to the eastern conference finals again. That *team* is why neph won anything. There only may have been 3 or 4 other teams that he could have won with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That LOB mentality

Man, 2020 has been such a bad ing year for you, my guy... Just nonstop L's everywhere you go. Hope everything's alright in your life off the web, 'cause you can't pull together in here

LOB mentality slobbering nephew's ballsack only to have him choke away a game 7
    rent free

more rings than poopvich since the trade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rent free

more rings than poopvich since the trade
    You're easy to remember since all you spew out are takes, tbh. How many L's have you taken this year alone? But the pathetic Nephew slurping all season long, ting on the Spurs whilst celebrating Nephew's "LOB Mentality" and how he was gonna cruise to his 3rd FMVP... what a ing take, it's amazing

And you still can't even admit you might have been wrong, which makes you all the more pathetic, and has everyone laughing at you. But call it "rent free" like you're not the town dunce being mocked in the public square

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're easy to remember since all you spew out are takes, tbh. How many L's have you taken this year alone? But the pathetic Nephew slurping all season long, ting on the Spurs whilst celebrating Nephew's "LOB Mentality" and how he was gonna cruise to his 3rd FMVP... what a ing take, it's amazing

And you still can't even admit you might have been wrong, which makes you all the more pathetic, and has everyone laughing at you. But call it "rent free" like you're not the town dunce being mocked in the public square
    rent free

looking forward to poop's anti LOB mentality when he inevitably s up the spurs best draft pick in a couple of decades

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rent free

looking forward to poop's anti LOB mentality when he inevitably s up the spurs best draft pick in a couple of decades

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't miss Nephew's balls for sure since you've been gargling on them all day long, tbh. But that got sure did miss some shots in yesterday's chokejob

It's a tired shtick, tbh, now even moreso since he's been exposed as the bum he's always been. At least he still has his army of nutlickers like you - only most of them are laying low for the next few days, out of shame
    Kawhi is a bum? Since when? Tim doesn't get to 5 without Kawhi, those are the facts. Also, if he's a bum, why are you so mad that he left? Oh that's right, it's because he's the best player the Spurs had since Timmy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's always remind everybody that KaChoke blew a 3-1 lead and shot 0 FGs in the fourth quarter of a do-or-die game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a difference a year makes. A year ago Kawhi was on top of the world and considered the best player in the league. A year later he's taken out by a tall fat guy from Serbia who looks like your average white guy next door neighbor.

Thread Information