Page 5 of 491 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi spotted in Manhattan wearing Spurs shorts and socks:

Oh wow, I'm not saying nor denying Kawhi is mentally challenged or anything like that, but this video just reeks of pervy uncle/nephew sub/dom relationship

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh wow, I'm not saying nor denying Kawhi is mentally challenged or anything like that, but this video just reeks of pervy uncle/nephew sub/dom relationship
    Here is a clip from last summer with him and his uncle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh , let's set him on fire. He's hanging out with his uncle. You guys are a bunch of ing losers. lol. You don't own him or any other player. , the way fans have been talking about him, I wouldn't want to play for these redneck racist ass fans anymore either
    Your right we don't own Kawhi his uncle does. Also gtfo here with your awoke bs. You can always support another team if you are tired of the spurs fan base.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is a clip from last summer with him and his uncle.
    I keep getting the "This plugin is not supported"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep getting the "This plugin is not supported"
    Try this clip

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m sure Kawhi’s uncle has been a huge part of his life, like a father figure to Kawhi since his father was murdered. That has to be unimaginable difficult at such a young age. Can’t blame him for relying on him. Can’t wait for all these rumors to stop from the media.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got it.. hmmmm

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A 7 second video from afar tells you that? Ok.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm probably wrong, but if it ends up being true, it wouldn't surprise me. Some crazy/sad goes on in this world. All u have to do is read ur local newspaper & you'll see it's everywhere. Anyways, I don't think that's the case here, but hearing about the whole Spurs & Uncle Dennis situation & the control & influence he seems to have on Kawhi's dealings, it definitely wouldn't be a shock

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha i could imagine uncle Dennis tting himself if he had to face pop at the exit interview. He dare not show up with kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your right we don't own Kawhi his uncle does. Also gtfo here with your awoke bs. You can always support another team if you are tired of the spurs fan base.
    i like the spurs, I don't give a about their racist ass, trump/bush supporting fan base. The type of white folks on this site are representatives of that state. Calling Westbrook a chimp and . I don't support that, but I expect nothing else..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha i could imagine uncle Dennis tting himself if he had to face pop at the exit interview. He dare not show up with kawhi.
    why would he be afraid? Pop's not a tough guy He pulls that bs in the media with players that allow it. How many times have you ever seen him yell at David West? And he screw up all all season he played with us.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't being serious. You think uncle will make the meeting? Didnt think that would be normal but this is kawhi. Would love to be a fly on the wall & have a listen in however.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m sure Kawhi’s uncle has been a huge part of his life, like a father figure to Kawhi since his father was murdered. That has to be unimaginable difficult at such a young age. Can’t blame him for relying on him. Can’t wait for all these rumors to stop from the media.
    Oh wah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why would he be afraid? Pop's not a tough guy He pulls that bs in the media with players that allow it. How many times have you ever seen him yell at David West? And he screw up all all season he played with us.
    what is with you kawhi stans and being re ed?
    jax called pop one of the toughest people he ever knew and has enormous respect for him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what is with you kawhi stans and being re ed?
    jax called pop one of the toughest people he ever knew and has enormous respect for him
    not a kawhi stan. Been a spurs fan since before this guy picked up a basketball. I just know bull when I see it. My college teams are Georgetown and ECU(been that way since the early 80s) and I swear ECU has one of the highest transfer rates out of al the D1 schools lol. We'll get guys that are talented, and every season, the coach puts him on the end of the bench and he doesn't play and then he transfers to another school and does good things. I'm tired of it. Every coach does the same . Popopich be on that bull . He's been on that bull for a long time and he is not a guy we shouldn't be able to criticize. Whose fault was it in 2013? 2016? Throwing game during the season to look cute that s us over in the playoff seeding. You're not tried of that ? I was actually against trading Hill for Leonard on draft night, but I like what he became. - I been waning Parker gone before Leonard even decided he was going to the NBA, so no, not a "Kawhi stan". Most of us been criticizing things this team have done before we even got Leonard.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Previous experiences as an uncle tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder what dumb stuff Kawhi would buy if his uncle wasn’t around? I can already see the news story: “Star Spur buys 20 acre bouncy house with working plumbing and kitchen outside of LA. Is this a sign Kawhi is leaving?”

One month later: “10 die at ex-Spur’s home when pet tiger introduced to 20 acre bouncy house”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you saying Uncle Dennis keeps Kawhi locked up in a gimp suit in some NY basement for his S and M pleasue?

At least it would explain why KL doesn't come to Spurs games anymore.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i like the spurs, I don't give a about their racist ass, trump/bush supporting fan base. The type of white folks on this site are representatives of that state. Calling Westbrook a chimp and . I don't support that, but I expect nothing else..
    People are stupid. Stupid people are a part of every fan base AND every ethnicity. Basing your judgement on the way people behave in this forum is not a good idea. This place is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to perspective or humility. Your making a pretty big statement. I agree there is a ton of poor posters on this site, but I feel like it not representative of most spurs fans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are stupid. Stupid people are a part of every fan base AND every ethnicity. Basing your judgement on the way people behave in this forum is not a good idea. This place is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to perspective or humility. Your making a pretty big statement. I agree there is a ton of poor posters on this site, but I feel like it not representative of most spurs fans
    you explain everything perfectly!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was gonna post this here, but figured someone else would make a thread about it , so I ended up doing that lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come out of closet

Thread Information