Page 51 of 491 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 12267
    SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    19 pts 6 rebs 5 asts 2stl 1 blk in 29min vs Phoenix !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I first saw that he only logged 29 minutes and my first thought was that he tore his ACL...only to see that they played the Suns and was disappointed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I first saw that he only logged 29 minutes and my first thought was that he tore his ACL...only to see that they played the Suns and was disappointed.

it was a close game until the 4th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was a close game until the 4th
    Even though Booker was back, I still feel better about our win the other night because we aren't at full strength either. We straight up curb stomped them while the highly touted Raptors struggled despite being at full strength.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even though Booker was back, I still feel better about our win the other night because we aren't at full strength either. We straight up curb stomped them while the highly touted Raptors struggled despite being at full strength.

Canaan did not play against us..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys do realize he only played 29 min because he left early with foot issue. In other words his pussy was hurting so he
    acted like it was referred pain to the foot. For Kawhi he gets referred pain in all parts of his body from his pussy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys do realize he only played 29 min because he left early with foot issue. In other words his pussy was hurting so he
    acted like it was referred pain to the foot. For Kawhi he gets referred pain in all parts of his body from his pussy.
    Yeah, I created a thread about it only for it to get deleted. The ing immediately took himself out of the game only to walk around noemally after the game. This dude has no ing balls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Canaan did not play against us..
    funny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now we just makes things up?
    Did you read any of the materials from the Brian Elfus suit against Impact sports? Brian was his former agent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi has been known for not wanting to play with the littlest of pain. That's why I think he can't take a team to the finals

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Pussy will play max 65 games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (His body) feels good, just don’t want to overdo it too early since I missed out on a year, it’s just injury prevention, so just not playing back-to-backs for right now,” Leonard said after participating in an optional practice on Thursday. “We’ll see what happens and what they have on the menu but I’m pretty sure I’ll be playing (in Los Angeles),” Leonard said.

from injury management to injury prevention

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Nephew is a tone deaf, sheltered s bag with no regard for his teammates. He missed a year a year by choice. I wish nothing but bad things for that guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This latest episode for the drama queen is THE REASON SA was not going to max this guy out. The "Group" is holding him out of games waiting for the move and the big payday. Coach Nurse by his comments is saying he has ZERO influence on his top player sitting out of games.
    Nephew is such a sorry POS. My enjoyment of the NBA has been diminished the last couple of years with all this nonsense going on. Not only with the nephew, but a lot of the top level NBA players are basically jerks who have their insulated existence away from the fans that have supported them financially. Most of these star players in all likelihood have a wall built around their mansions - oh the irony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop was carried by Coach Bud. No surprise that things went downhill after he left. Bud was the reason they even made the trade for Kawhi, otherwise Pop would have stood pat. Now look at what he's done with the Bucks.
    And what has he done with the Bucks yet, exactly ?

We've seen what he's done with Atlanta where he's been fired from tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dray is already trying to get media on his side for it like he does. Apparently if he won it he could get super max, but who the would let Dray take up that much of their cap?
    I hope he gets the DPOY just to cause problems for Dubs. Does Green resent it if he doesn't get the superMax? Does he leave? Do they somehow give it to him and raise their payroll even further. Green getting it is good for the rest of the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope he gets the DPOY just to cause problems for Dubs. Does Green resent it if he doesn't get the superMax? Does he leave? Do they somehow give it to him and raise their payroll even further. Green getting it is good for the rest of the league.
    Interesting observation. I think the Dubs will lose Durant and Klay and possibly Green.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Bontemps
    TIMBontemps
    After sitting out half of each of Toronto’s first two back-to-backs this season, Kawhi Leonard will keep doing so — including this weekend against either the Lakers or Jazz.

“It's a long season,” Leonard said, “so we're thinking about the long road

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting observation. I think the Dubs will lose Durant and Klay and possibly Green.
    Would be shocked if they don't lose at least 1 of the 3 in the next two years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be shocked if they don't lose at least 1 of the 3 in the next two years.
    I would bet 2 of 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would bet 2 of 3.
    Hope you're right.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This latest episode for the drama queen is THE REASON SA was not going to max this guy out. The "Group" is holding him out of games waiting for the move and the big payday. Coach Nurse by his comments is saying he has ZERO influence on his top player sitting out of games.
    Nephew is such a sorry POS. My enjoyment of the NBA has been diminished the last couple of years with all this nonsense going on. Not only with the nephew, but a lot of the top level NBA players are basically jerks who have their insulated existence away from the fans that have supported them financially. Most of these star players in all likelihood have a wall built around their mansions - oh the irony.
    I have felt this way about the superstar NBA players in the league for the last 7-8 years. In this era and beyond they are going to have Hollywood at udes because the NBA is Hollywood. To me they are just like any other celebrity. I can appreciate their talent from afar but I can never like them. I still watch the league because I like basketball but not because I like the players.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klay to the Lakers with Kahwi
    Durant to Knicks
    Green to the Rockets

book it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pussy nephew resting less than ten games in after sitting on his ass playing Fortnite for the last year meanwhile DeMVP is leading the league in mins

Thread Information