Page 52 of 491 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 12267
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    if the raptors beat the warriors then that's pretty much a banner the spurs could've had...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the raptors beat the warriors then that's pretty much a banner the spurs could've had...

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Pussy will play max 65 games
    so you think he'll stay healthy all season?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi with a finger cut:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tor bending over backwards for their mvp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klay to the Lakers with Kahwi
    Durant to Knicks
    Green to the Rockets

book it
    Don’t believe Number 2 (and especially Uncle Dennis) want to be in Lebron’s shadow. Not good for the brand. Number 2 will end up with Clips, Philly, Boston or Toronto. Klay and Lebron will team up on Lakers with some of their young guns.
    Last edited by sasaint; 11-03-2018 at 08:04 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still thinks he's Laker bound tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi..smh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

this nugga kawahi is so dead serious all the ing time I believe he’s saying he’s not coming ��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew he didn’t like the Lakers, hence why I thought he’d be a Spur for life.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is too predictable. He's going to be a Clipper. TBH I think the Lakers are going to strike out on all the major big name FA's. Nobody wants to play with Lebron and deal with his drama.

Msg to GNSF; Be Bold Immortal Spur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is too predictable. He's going to be a Clipper. TBH I think the Lakers are going to strike out on all the major big name FA's. Nobody wants to play with Lebron and deal with his drama.
    Best case scenario for me. Toronto doesn't win the trade, the Lakers miss out and he goes to Clippers of all places lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best case scenario for me. Toronto doesn't win the trade, the Lakers miss out and he goes to Clippers of all places lol
    Agreed. With Balmer being the owner the Clippers are the ideal destination for a lot star players. They can be in LA and not have the pressure of it which comes with being a Laker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would easily be the best case scenario, outside of him having a change of heart & coming back to San Antonio . We all know that’s not happening though. I think he winds up with the Lakers, especially with Uncle Dennis is in his ear about the potential endorsement money he could make there and all that . Hope I’m wrong.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would easily be the best case scenario, outside of him having a change of heart & coming back to San Antonio . We all know that’s not happening though. I think he winds up with the Lakers, especially with Uncle Dennis is in his ear about the potential endorsement money he could make there and all that . Hope I’m wrong.
    It's always a possibility that he could go to the Lakers. I wouldn't be surprised if he does but I think he will go to the Clippers. The reasoning for this is first you gotta factor that Uncle Dennis is a pawn of the Suttons. The Suttons are a billionaire jewish family that runs impact sports which is the agency Kawhi is with. Originally there was a strong push out of these guys for Kawhi to be a Laker. I remember Cris Carter who is a mouth piece of Kawhi in the media pushing for Kawhi to the Lakers. That changed immediately the moment Lebron signed with the Lakers. I remember hearing Cris saying something along the lines and I'm paraphrasing "Kawhi wants to be in LA but that doesn't mean the Lakers. He respects Lebron but he wants his own team." Also factor in the Suttons don't like Lebron. There was a tweet a few years ago in which Sutton's son who runs impact sports insulted Lebron.

It really comes down to what the Sutton's want since Uncle Dennis is a pawn for them. It's funny when you think of it that Kawhi is a pawn of a pawn in this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's always a possibility that he could go to the Lakers. I wouldn't be surprised if he does but I think he will go to the Clippers. The reasoning for this is first you gotta factor that Uncle Dennis is a pawn of the Suttons. The Suttons are a billionaire jewish family that runs impact sports which is the agency Kawhi is with. Originally there was a strong push out of these guys for Kawhi to be a Laker. I remember Cris Carter who is a mouth piece of Kawhi in the media pushing for Kawhi to the Lakers. That changed immediately the moment Lebron signed with the Lakers. I remember hearing Cris saying something along the lines and I'm paraphrasing "Kawhi wants to be in LA but that doesn't mean the Lakers. He respects Lebron but he wants his own team." Also factor in the Suttons don't like Lebron. There was a tweet a few years ago in which Sutton's son who runs impact sports insulted Lebron.

It really comes down to what the Sutton's want since Uncle Dennis is a pawn for them. It's funny when you think of it that Kawhi is a pawn of a pawn in this game.
    Joseph Sutton, the son, 2014, called LeBron James a f*****t on twitter! Interesting we will go after athletes with dubious twitter or instagram timelines, Hadar in Milwaukee as an example. But we don't look at the agents or influence peddlers. There are screen shots of the exact tweet. I have it. Fairly easy to find. But, it's amazing how a Chris Carter, Stephen A, or Jalen Rose won't ask the question directly to KL or to anyone why KL is allowing himself to be represented by an individual, the top executive at his agency, who used a phobic slur toward LeBron James? I guess with Get Up! and FIRST TAKE based in NYC, ESPN doesn't want to ruffle the feathers of a family werth between 3.6 to 5+ billion dollars, centered around NYC real estate. Uncle Dennis is KL's body man, and a paid employee of the Suttons. He is the Sutton's buffer, so people will look at him and not the Suttons. KL will go where THEY want him to go in the offseason.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joseph Sutton, the son, 2014, called LeBron James a f*****t on twitter! Interesting we will go after athletes with dubious twitter or instagram timelines, Hadar in Milwaukee as an example. But we don't look at the agents or influence peddlers. There are screen shots of the exact tweet. I have it. Fairly easy to find. But, it's amazing how a Chris Carter, Stephen A, or Jalen Rose won't ask the question directly to KL or to anyone why KL is allowing himself to be represented by an individual, the top executive at his agency, who used a phobic slur toward LeBron James? I guess with Get Up! and FIRST TAKE based in NYC, ESPN doesn't want to ruffle the feathers of a family werth between 3.6 to 5+ billion dollars, centered around NYC real estate. Uncle Dennis is KL's body man, and a paid employee of the Suttons. He is the Sutton's buffer, so people will look at him and not the Suttons. KL will go where THEY want him to go in the offseason.
    I doubt ESPN a 30 billion dollar industry is fearful of the Suttons but more so their interests coincide with the Suttons which is they want Kawhi in a large media market whether it's LA or NYC which is why they never wanted to get down to telling the actual truth. Clowns like Jalen,Cris, Stephen A are all just a bunch of paid shills. There was an interesting clip on youtube where Stephen A ed about the Warriors Demarcus Cousins signing but the next day on ESPN said the complete opposite and told people to get over it. This should show you these guys are just a bunch of corporate s.

As weird as it sounds what really tends to annoy me now is when Jalen screams the Spurs misdiagnosed Kawhi. Spurs have now way to defend themselves against this bs allegations simply due to HIPAA law. They can't say anything publicly about Kawhi's medical record to refute Jalen's claim because the law won't allow it. So Jalen is free to peddle this crap 24/7. I wish somebody would call out Jalen on this bs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This latest episode for the drama queen is THE REASON SA was not going to max this guy out. The "Group" is holding him out of games waiting for the move and the big payday. Coach Nurse by his comments is saying he has ZERO influence on his top player sitting out of games.
    Nephew is such a sorry POS. My enjoyment of the NBA has been diminished the last couple of years with all this nonsense going on. Not only with the nephew, but a lot of the top level NBA players are basically jerks who have their insulated existence away from the fans that have supported them financially. Most of these star players in all likelihood have a wall built around their mansions - oh the irony.
    I see your point about Kawhi, but star athletes (in all sports) have had insulated, "sheltered, " spoiled and walled off lives at least since the 1980's. Once the salaries of the top tier guys began climbing in the 7 and 8 digits that was both a necessity and a choice.

Look how many athletes have been robbed, shot at or kidnapped home and abroad. Ican understand that it makes them less "relatable" but they are elite, premier athletes so really many stop being relatable (in a purely financial or athletic sense) in high school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt ESPN a 30 billion dollar industry is fearful of the Suttons but more so their interests coincide with the Suttons which is they want Kawhi in a large media market whether it's LA or NYC which is why they never wanted to get down to telling the actual truth. Clowns like Jalen,Cris, Stephen A are all just a bunch of paid shills. There was an interesting clip on youtube where Stephen A ed about the Warriors Demarcus Cousins signing but the next day on ESPN said the complete opposite and told people to get over it. This should show you these guys are just a bunch of corporate s.

As weird as it sounds what really tends to annoy me now is when Jalen screams the Spurs misdiagnosed Kawhi. Spurs have now way to defend themselves against this bs allegations simply due to HIPAA law. They can't say anything publicly about Kawhi's medical record to refute Jalen's claim because the law won't allow it. So Jalen is free to peddle this crap 24/7. I wish somebody would call out Jalen on this bs.
    Exactly, and instead of letting the matter become even bigger and hurting/damaging the reputation of their medical and training staff entirely. They severed the relationship fully by not offering the super max extension knowing either that or Los Angeles was Kawhi's (representations) end game.

There is also the likelihood that Leonard pulls this stunt again when unsatisfied or happy about something in the organization (since he saw that his petulant behavior worked before).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly, and instead of letting the matter become even bigger and hurting/damaging the reputation of their medical and training staff entirely. They severed the relationship fully by not offering the super max extension knowing either that or Los Angeles was Kawhi's (representations) end game.

There is also the likelihood that Leonard pulls this stunt again when unsatisfied or happy about something in the organization (since he saw that his petulant behavior worked before).
    If he earns the SuperMax again, Toronto might be tricked into offering it, only to have him resume his bull again trying to get to LA with all of the money, to boot. They absolutely must NOT offer the SuperMax with a no trade clause. Let him ing walk if he won’t take the money without a no trade clause.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he earns the SuperMax again, Toronto might be tricked into offering it, only to have him resume his bull again trying to get to LA with all of the money, to boot. They absolutely must NOT offer the SuperMax with a no trade clause. Let him ing walk if he won’t take the money without a no trade clause.
    i don’t understand the logic of letting him walk over a no trade clause. He has already shown money isn’t the highest priority. If he signs with Toronto he probably wants to play atleast another partial year there. No one wants to go to Toronto. By retaining him as an asset, you could get something back for him like Ingram or Kuzma in a trade. Maybe draft picks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We got ing lucky to get DEROZZ no one is going to give Raptors anything for KY. He is going to the Clippers and for some reason I think KD will end up in LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We got ing lucky to get DEROZZ no one is going to give Raptors anything for KY. He is going to the Clippers and for some reason I think KD will end up in LA.
    This. We did as good as we could have possibly done.

Msg to GNSF; Be Bold Immortal Spur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi out tonight

Thread Information