Page 53 of 491 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 12267
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised he would sit out this game since it's in LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. We did as good as we could have possibly done.
    Except that Poodle sucks and extra baggage we didn't need.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he earns the SuperMax again, Toronto might be tricked into offering it, only to have him resume his bull again trying to get to LA with all of the money, to boot. They absolutely must NOT offer the SuperMax with a no trade clause. Let him ing walk if he won’t take the money without a no trade clause.
    Is he even still eligible for SuperMax (I assume you're talking about designaed player exception)? I thought that only applied to the team that originally drafted the player or to the team to which the player got traded while still on his rookie contract? Can someone clarify?

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling it now. He would sit out vs Spurs

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Surprised he would sit out this game since it's in LA.
    He doesn't care about the Lackers

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Surprised he’s sitting out tonight. He’s always talked about how much he loves playing in front of his family and friends.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Surprised he’s sitting out tonight. He’s always talked about how much he loves playing in front of his family and friends.
    He's giving Magic the middle finger

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tendinopathy is a uva thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's giving Magic the middle finger
    Isn’t he technically helping Magic by not playing. I guess it’s how you see it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhitter has a sore left foot 9 games in so he sits out...some things never change. Glad we got DeMar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt ESPN a 30 billion dollar industry is fearful of the Suttons but more so their interests coincide with the Suttons which is they want Kawhi in a large media market whether it's LA or NYC which is why they never wanted to get down to telling the actual truth. Clowns like Jalen,Cris, Stephen A are all just a bunch of paid shills. There was an interesting clip on youtube where Stephen A ed about the Warriors Demarcus Cousins signing but the next day on ESPN said the complete opposite and told people to get over it. This should show you these guys are just a bunch of corporate s.

As weird as it sounds what really tends to annoy me now is when Jalen screams the Spurs misdiagnosed Kawhi. Spurs have now way to defend themselves against this bs allegations simply due to HIPAA law. They can't say anything publicly about Kawhi's medical record to refute Jalen's claim because the law won't allow it. So Jalen is free to peddle this crap 24/7. I wish somebody would call out Jalen on this bs.
    Like your thinking very much! If you've never heard it, listen to Tom Haberstrough's BACK to BACK podcast on July 5th, 2018. Michael C Wright of ESPN who covers the Spurs was interviewed. Wright said that the Spurs gave KL and his group (Uncle Dennis, Suttons! ) complete control of the rehabilitation process on Aug 8th, 2017. KL was coming off rehab of his injured ankle thanks to ZaZa, a 4 to 6 week injury. All the diagnosis over quad bruise or tendon, starting the Spurs recommend rehab, stopping rehab and wanting a second opinion, getting control of the rehab from the Spurs took less than a month and all before Aug. 8th 2017. The Spurs couldn't give details of Kawhi's rehab because they did not know! The group (Suttons, Uncle Dennis) weren't giving the details according to Wright! And the media again neglected to mention the truth of when KL wanted and got his second opinion. It wasn't in December or January! It was in August of the off season and not after he was done playing his nine game audition.

In the CBA of the NBA the Spurs could have had an impartial doctor and team designated by the NBA away from the Spurs and Kawhi's medical team examine KL 'injury'. But, what would be gained by being vindicated? What would the Spurs achieve by proving their star is committing 'fraud' through a false injury? The Spurs would still be on the hook for close to $20 million dollars for two years to a players we couldn't trade. We certainly wouldn't have gotten a quality player like DeMar DeRozen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like your thinking very much! If you've never heard it, listen to Tom Haberstrough's BACK to BACK podcast on July 5th, 2018. Michael C Wright of ESPN who covers the Spurs was interviewed. Wright said that the Spurs gave KL and his group (Uncle Dennis, Suttons! ) complete control of the rehabilitation process on Aug 8th, 2017. KL was coming off rehab of his injured ankle thanks to ZaZa, a 4 to 6 week injury. All the diagnosis over quad bruise or tendon, starting the Spurs recommend rehab, stopping rehab and wanting a second opinion, getting control of the rehab from the Spurs took less than a month and all before Aug. 8th 2017. The Spurs couldn't give details of Kawhi's rehab because they did not know! The group (Suttons, Uncle Dennis) weren't giving the details according to Wright! And the media again neglected to mention the truth of when KL wanted and got his second opinion. It wasn't in December or January! It was in August of the off season and not after he was done playing his nine game audition.

In the CBA of the NBA the Spurs could have had an impartial doctor and team designated by the NBA away from the Spurs and Kawhi's medical team examine KL 'injury'. But, what would be gained by being vindicated? What would the Spurs achieve by proving their star is committing 'fraud' through a false injury? The Spurs would still be on the hook for close to $20 million dollars for two years to a players we couldn't trade. We certainly wouldn't have gotten a quality player like DeMar DeRozen.
    You post too infrequently. You are a very good investigator; what are your basketball takes like?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You post too infrequently. You are a very good investigator; what are your basketball takes like?
    They suck. I like looking at data over time. Game by game basis I stink.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://sports.yahoo.com/raptors-kaw...0952--nba.html

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Kawhi Leonard is sitting out with foot soreness when the Toronto Raptors face the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday night.

Leonard injured his left foot late in the fourth quarter of Toronto's win at Phoenix on Friday night, and coach Nick Nurse says the Raptors are being careful with their superstar.

The decision deprived Lakers fans of their only chance this season to see Leonard, who could be an unrestricted free agent coveted by their team next summer. Leonard grew up in Southern California's Inland Empire area, one hour east of Los Angeles.

Leonard is sitting out for the third time in his first 10 games with the Raptors. He missed two games last month, skipping half of two back-to-back sets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be really funny if kawhi only plays 9 games but they are front loaded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lowry with 9 assists in the 1st quarter wtf and Ibaka wwith 18 pts lol..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They suck. I like looking at data over time. Game by game basis I stink.
    No different than anybody else on ST!

Msg to GNSF; Be Bold Immortal Spur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lakers getting c l a p p e d to raptors wo kawhi

edit: Lakers have made a habit of making me feel better after losses tbh

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    how long is he gonna sit out B2Bs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he even on the bench??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he even on the bench??
    he never is the last 3 games he sat out. I don't like that tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how long is he gonna sit out B2Bs?
    The plan is for a little while here to not let him play [both halves of] the back-to-backs,” [Raptors coach Nick] Nurse said. “I don’t think we’ve decided how long that’s gonna be yet. We’re going game by game.

“I just wanted to get healthy,” said Leonard, who scored 19 points to go with 6 rebounds and 5 assists Friday night to help improve Toronto’s record to 8-1 this season. “I feel healthy now, and they just don’t want to rush into things. I don’t either. It’s a long season, so we’re thinking about the long road.”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny Green was the bigger loss

One Bad Ass MoFo SouthTexasRancher's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KaWhitter is now KaWhitting on the Raptors. The Spurs are very lucky to have gotten DD when had we waited we might not have gotten a damn thing. I do wish we still had DG here for his defense. If DjM, DW and LW 4 had not been bit by the injury bug we might be on wheels in a good way.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    KaWhitter is now KaWhitting on the Raptors. The Spurs are very lucky to have gotten DD when had we waited we might not have gotten a damn thing. I do wish we still had DG here for his defense. If DjM, DW and LW 4 had not been bit by the injury bug we might be on wheels in a good way.
    They may be lucky to have DD but they're goiing to waste the next three years of his prime witb the PATFO's brutal roster construction and DD will be another disgruntled star player who doesn't want to be here and Spurs fans will blame the location and market size per the usual.

Thread Information