My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cuckedtalk.com

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That 3 point shot is broken. Also once again he took double the shots as his next closest teammate while only having 2 assists. Toronto plays better when the ball is spread around more. They don't need Kawhi to go iso which is a hard transition for him at the moment bc that's all the Spurs asked him to do.
    The Raps need every bit of Kawhi right now.

Lowry cant penetrate and the bench sucks.

This Record has all been

Kawhi
    Siakam

Lowry
    Ibaka

Everyone else is a pile of dong. So no whatever movement you think.of doesnt matter if no one else can score.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That 3 point shot is broken. Also once again he took double the shots as his next closest teammate while only having 2 assists. Toronto plays better when the ball is spread around more. They don't need Kawhi to go iso which is a hard transition for him at the moment bc that's all the Spurs asked him to do.
    They really need him when they're shooting 11-41 from 3's/Lowry is 1-7.

This team, sp Lowry has been abysmal against top teams. Kawhi carried them in those games since many of his teammates made their disappearing act.

Lowry is having a great season vs the Wizards of the league but he's Raptors biggest weakness vs elite compe ion. I have many doubts about him in next playoffs.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This team, sp Lowry has been abysmal against top teams. Kawhi carried them in those games since many of his teammates made their disappearing act.

Lowry is having a great season vs the Wizards of the league but he's Raptors biggest weakness vs elite compe ion. I have many doubts about him in next playoffs.
    Yup. Lowry has been atrocious. Kawhi should be the CLEAR cut MVP considering their supposed 2nd star is playing like hot garbage.

Thankfully for Kawhi Siakam has been a beast and greens playing well with ibaka making his modrange shots.

But really mostly just kawhi-Siakam-Green

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi and Green both choked at the end of the game tonight and lost. FYI.
    Kawhi was super-efficient in cruch time tonight.

Clutch:
    Kawhi Leonard delivered for the Raptors down the stretch. He dribbled past Juancho Hernangomez for an 18-footer to give Toronto a brief one-point lead with 55 seconds left, then beat Paul Millsap off the dribble for a baseline fadeaway that tied the game.
    https://www.thescore.com/news/1669783

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So Kawhi will bail on them too probably. When will his teammates ever be enough?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Kawhi will bail on them too probably. When will his teammates ever be enough?
    When they are enough. LA looks way too good to pass up. He should Join Doc.

The only player that can maybe get kawhi to stay is siakam. The raptors across the board is atrocious.

Its been Green-Siakam-Kawhi all season.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    any details on kawhi’s NB deal?
    Probably 15 a year plus his own brand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle Lowry is god awful. Raptors RealGM believes Kyle Lowry is better that Kylie Irving. It’s never Kyle’s fault!

so ing delusional

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. Lowry has been atrocious. Kawhi should be the CLEAR cut MVP considering their supposed 2nd star is playing like hot garbage.
    I laugh when some people put Lowry over him in MVP race "because advanced stats" when Kyle couldn't hit an ocean vs Bucks Boston Warriors Denver etc.

Thankfully for Kawhi Siakam has been a beast and greens playing well with ibaka making his modrange shots.
    These guys have been great early but still Raptors don't have a true 2nd best scorer. This "by committee" isn't working well vs .50 record teams. Lowry needs to step up and play better against those teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors are 6-1 without Kawhi, but apparently the supporting cast sucks.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They played mostly ty teams. Actually watch the games.

Lowry is averaging 14 a game and is probably averaging 5ppg against decent compe ion.

And 6-1..Thank you Siakam and Green.

Its been Leonard, Siakam, Green and maybe ibakak all season long. Against good teams. Siakam, Green, Leonard only.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, FVV and CJ Miles have been completely terrible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man. If you watched Kawhi in 2017 and him vs Warriors C's Nuggets Sixers this season, you alredy knew his teammates never made his life easier on court. Sadly, they were abysmal.

Players like Kawhi Giannis AD deserve better in this league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man. If you watched Kawhi in 2017 and him vs Warriors C's Nuggets Sixers this season, you alredy knew his teammates never made his life easier on court. Sadly, they were abysmal.

Players like Kawhi Giannis AD deserve better in this league.
    Kawhi won finals MVP at age 23 in part by playing in one of the most stacked teams of all-time. Not many players get that chance, so I think he's just fine in the "deserving" category. Specially after being such a monumental to the franchise that gave him that opportunity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle Lowry is god awful. Raptors RealGM believes Kyle Lowry is better that Kylie Irving. It’s never Kyle’s fault!

so ing delusional

Never read RealGM. Neither Raptors forums. But on Tw/IG since they didn't have DeRozan as scapegoat and Kawhi played great, they're blaming the refs for the last bad call. Like 1-7 from Kyle is just fine..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors are 6-1 without Kawhi
    5-1

They faced just one top playoffs team in those games -Bucks- and lost.

I guess it's easy to have a winning record vs Hawks Bulls Wizards Jazz Lakers...Even the Spurs beat Lakers twice.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lowry in playoff mode tonight. 1-7. Kawhi was great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi won finals MVP at age 23 in part by playing in one of the most stacked teams of all-time
    We're not in 2014 anymore. 3-4 years later, he deserves better.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol Kawhi deserves better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5-1

I guess it's easy to have a winning record vs Hawks Bulls Wizards Jazz Lakers...Even the Spurs beat Lakers twice.
    Wizards, Bucks, Lakers, Utah, Bulls, Hawks. 5-1. You're right. But many of them b2b games, so the record is even more impressive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're not in 2014 anymore. 3-4 years later, he deserves better.
    He got more than what many Hall of famers get on their lifetimes. He can't complain. Also, the Spurs team he was a part of was a 47 wins team without him. It's not like they were the Cavs minus Lebron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhiso continues to take over and now fans blame teammates. He's very ball dominant. Had 3 unforced TO bc he doesn't pass the ball. They weren't TO of the bad pass kind. They were TO of the I lost my handle bc I am getting this double team and I don't want to pass kind or I am going to flop kind. He goes to the Clippers he probably ends their egalitarian offense and passing.

He was perfect for the Spurs bc Pop likes post up and I so a lot... Oh well.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man i wonder what the over or under bet for Spuratalk gamethread pages for kawhi vs Spurs

Going to be like a finals game for spurmfans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5-1

They beat the Grizzlies bc everyone including Lowry got incredibly on fire.

Thread Information