Page 263 of 491 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was never hurt to begin with. He just took a page out of the Kobe playbook which is fake injury to deal with pressure and avoid criticism for any possible failures.
    Word

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to the got who said he'd pray for the team that paid Kawhi the supermax earlier today? Or that one got with the bowl cut avatar that on Kawhi for being injury prone and thinks Poeltl & Walker > Adams & Brogdon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs could've beaten the Dubs in 2017 if Zaza doesn't happen. We destroyed them in the regular season that year. Spurs could've also beaten Golden State in 2018 when Steph was injured in the first round IF Nephew came back, which he didn't. Spurs could've also beaten GS in 2019 with Durant injured, IF we still had Kawhi.
    Damn man, I thought we'd just keep winning rings for another decade when Kawhi emerged and now we're stuck in the middle of nowhere with Demar DeRozan

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The series would be over if Kawhi was guarding Giannis to start the series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was never hurt to begin with. He just took a page out of the Kobe playbook which is fake injury to deal with pressure and avoid criticism for any possible failures.
    Ok skip bayless

Tim to Tony to Manu! bdictjames's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi literally picks the other team's weaknesses and feasts on them.

Hate to say it, but he could be a problem for the Dubs. I don't see any one on that team stopping him.

But bring to mind that Kerr played with Michael Jordan, so he knows a thing or two about stopping superstars. The only hope is that Kerr's coaching shines. If not, you could see possibly the most epic Finals run since possibly Dirk's in 2011 or Duncan's in 2003.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In fact Iggy is the only guy that could slow down Kawa some. All things being equal Draymond has to stay foul trouble free with Fatty, Serge and Siakam.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, Giannis is the least skilled MVP in a while. Cant dribble, no post moves, can't shoot.... at 24 when has an unskilled guy developed those skills?
    his one skill seems to be a 4 step Euro that never gets called for traveling..
    He'll always be a monkeyballer until he can learn to shoot or score without having to rely on that travel drive of his. Not the same position but he reminds me of Dwight in that he has the ideal coach and compliment of players that make him look better than he really is.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real talk:

The Warriors strategy versus the Blazers was to just stay within striking distance and then turn up the volume in the fourth to pull out the win. If they try that against the Raptors, Nephew is a different beast. His scoring in isolation and ability to create one-man stops makes it very hard to come back on the Raptors compared to a team like the Blazers.

So if Golden State doesn't up their level of play, Nephew could not only ring but do so in heroic fashion.

The city is buzzing right now but if we are being honest Kawhi and Van FLeet had to combine for 12/17 shooting from downtown just to win.

Even without Durant I think their ball movement will cause problems for the Raps. Raps still have no idea who their reliable second scorer is going to be. Van Vleet performance was a total fluke.

If Warriors steal one of the first two games in Toronto they'll win in 6 at the most.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors without Durant were still a 73 win team. It took a historic Finals from Lebron to beat the Curry/Klay/Dray trio. It won't be a walk in the park for Kawhi.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

Last edited by loveforthegame; 05-24-2019 at 12:41 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to the got who said he'd pray for the team that paid Kawhi the supermax earlier today? Or that one got with the bowl cut avatar that on Kawhi for being injury prone and thinks Poeltl & Walker > Adams & Brogdon
    Wow

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors without Durant were still a 73 win team. It took a historic Finals from Lebron to beat the Curry/Klay/Dray trio. It won't be a walk in the park for Kawhi.
    I think Warriors will win the series but GS is much worse since then and their bench is non existent.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate to say it, but whether you love or hate Kawhi, if this man takes the Raptors, a franchise that has had zero success, to the finals, and wins it.....he is the man of this generation. The MJ comparisons will flood in, but you have to admit, tonight, what he did in the fourth quarter, the clutch shot against Philly, its turning into some fairytale for Kawhi Leonard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In fact Iggy is the only guy that could slow down Kawa some. All things being equal Draymond has to stay foul trouble free with Fatty, Serge and Siakam.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Draymond tries to injure Kawhi. He's a proven dirty player.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate to say it, but whether you love or hate Kawhi, if this man takes the Raptors, a franchise that has had zero success, to the finals, and wins it.....he is the man of this generation. The MJ comparisons will flood in, but you have to admit, tonight, what he did in the fourth quarter, the clutch shot against Philly, its turning into some fairytale for Kawhi Leonard.
    Probably makes it extra sweet that he's ting on all of Pop's students on the way to the Finals. Brett Brown and Bud. If he beats GS, you can throw in Kerr as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hats off. Truly an amazing run and player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He joined a loaded roster that would've won the East last year if not for LeBron/DeFrozen, not that impressive of a run imo

Really has got to hurt Pop, though. Last year was a rough year for him, in his personal and work life.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably makes it extra sweet that he's ting on all of Pop's students on the way to the Finals. Brett Brown and Bud. If he beats GS, you can throw in Kerr as well.
    I wouldn't call Kerr Pop's student. He's more PJ like. Pop wouldn't have been able to do what Kerr has done.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First year in a new team and he's at the brink of taking them to the Finals. Who does that? Name one player who's done that before? KD joined a stacked Warriors team who's won a championship already before he got there.

Kawhi is the Magnus Carlsen of basketball.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The series would be over if Kawhi was guarding Giannis to start the series.

Exactly! Or, if the Raps didn't fold in the closing minutes of the first game.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that asshole. Go Dubs, tbh.

When did a Spurs fan turn into a Warriors fan? That's sad.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re ed foul by Giannis.

Vagiannis lost that game. He had 3 key turnovers that resulted in points for the Raptors.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like it or not, Kawhi is showing the Spurs imprint on him. I've moved on from the trade debacle. I'm happier knowing that this amazing kid once played for the franchise and is having success.

Thread Information