Page 477 of 491 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487 ... LastLast
Results 11,901 to 11,925 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fun guy having some fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I noticed how there wasn't a lot of slurping on Nephew for his FIRST triple double. It's really embarrassing it took him 10 years to get a triple double that's why there was no coverage of it. It shows how much of a fraud nephew is.
    trip dubs are overrated. Westbrook’s had two trip dub seasons, no rings. le gets them all the time, yet Kawhi is about to match his ring total in less than half the finals trips.

all that matters is that LOB, something Kawhi is very good at getting

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if that's him but the stripper said he kept saying "what it do, baby"... followed by a creepy laugh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I was su ious of these strip club videos and pictures because they came on the heels of the whole "Kawhi is getting special treatment"
    "He isn't personable" "Clippers Locker Room Derision" stories, as a scheme cooked up by "Team kawhi" to make him look more human.

After watching his "reaction" to Kobe's death, I'm convinced it was contrived.

Dude is a Legit Autistic. High functioning but a Sperg None the less.
    what did u find bad about his reaction?

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I was su ious of these strip club videos and pictures

LOL. That wasn't a strip club... it was a rehab facility. He spent a whole year in NY rehabbing. (BTW - you know that ass is phat when Kawhi's hand won't cover it.)

I only checked up on this Kawhi thread on the off chance that a mistake had been made and it was really Kawhi in the helicopter. No such luck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trip dubs are overrated. Westbrook’s had two trip dub seasons, no rings. le gets them all the time, yet Kawhi is about to match his ring total in less than half the finals trips.

all that matters is that LOB, something Kawhi is very good at getting
    Pretty much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I was su ious of these strip club videos and pictures because they came on the heels of the whole "Kawhi is getting special treatment"
    "He isn't personable" "Clippers Locker Room Derision" stories, as a scheme cooked up by "Team kawhi" to make him look more human.

That autistic got needs to keep Kobe's name out of his mouth. Talking about what Kobe would've wanted GTFOH. Kobe would NOT have wanted Load Management during a player's prime. Kobe's compe ive nature was such that he would pull out all the stops to remain on the floor unlike this piece of .

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yup. Kawhi even looks autistic even when he's interacting with strippers. The guy looks like he's not fully human. Lacks something.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pilot in Kobe Bryant's tragic crash also flew for Kawhi Leonard

https://sports.yahoo.com/kobe-bryant...013858917.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

cue the ST psychopath crew wishing it was Kawhi instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn. Bad timing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw an interview with #2 from earlier this week. So, a pilot that he used for his own copter flights died along with Bryant a guy he had some affinity for (I think) and his pattern of speech post game is the same as it would have been after any other game in an 82 game season. Good god! There is something wrong between the ears with this guy. How can anyone read a person like this? Such a weirdo.
    Last edited by Harry Callahan; 01-29-2020 at 02:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people process grief differently..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New nickname for #2 - drum roll please - "Greta T" as in Greta Thunberg - another well known autist, aspy, and all around weirdo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Bad timing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New nickname for #2 - drum roll please - "Greta T" as in Greta Thunberg - another well known autist, aspy, and all around weirdo.
    Horrible comparison. Greta is intelligent, considerate and way more stable than MAGA mouth-breathers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horrible comparison. Greta is intelligent, considerate and way more stable than MAGA mouth-breathers.
    global warming, climate change, which is it? seems like a cold front is rolling through...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    At least he isn’t eating boogers & snuffing buttholes unlike your entire lineage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    global warming, climate change, which is it? seems like a cold front is rolling through...
    I’m guessing that you are a scientist and hold a PhD or are you another of these Republicans who talk out of his @ss?

You have to give credit to the Republican party to be able to convince their base on any topic no matter how stupid their arguments are. Few hundreds years ago they were the same people believing that the earth was flat. Republicans don’t believe in science, they’d rather believe in a guy with a beard living in the sky

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker fans on this board were calling this dude a re years ago when he played for The Spurs but we refused to accept it. Now, we may as well go a head and admit they were on to something. Dude is just straight up dumb as a box of rocks.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker fans on this board were calling this dude a re years ago when he played for The Spurs but we refused to accept it. Now, we may as well go a head and admit they were on to something. Dude is just straight up dumb as a box of rocks.
    completely agreed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People like you with zero sense of humor make life more tedious. I was talking about two people who have similar mental issues - Saint Greta and #2. That was all I was comparing.

You decide to pivot in a completely different direction. Your rash generalization displays a distinct lack of awareness.
    Last edited by Harry Callahan; 01-30-2020 at 07:09 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m guessing that you are a scientist and hold a PhD or are you another of these Republicans who talk out of his @ss?

You have to give credit to the Republican party to be able to convince their base on any topic no matter how stupid their arguments are. Few hundreds years ago they were the same people believing that the earth was flat. Republicans don’t believe in science, they’d rather believe in a guy with a beard living in the sky
    A few hundred years ago there was no Republican party. Read a history book or two.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A few hundred years ago there was no Republican party. Read a history book or two.
    duh. They would the same people, the bible beaters who believe in a talking bush but not scientists.

Thread Information