Page 467 of 491 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477 ... LastLast
Results 11,651 to 11,675 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew giving the Spurs the “F U” on his championship ring after ruining the organization on his way out is next-level savagery tbh. Not warranted though. Nephew was just as much at fault for that breakup as the Spurs were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Middle finger to the team that drafted him, believed in him, developed him and gifted him his first championship and s om. Sounds about right given his actions here
    This. Remember when he was just gonna be Michael Kidd Gilchrist?

Middle finger emoji right back at you quitter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw the middle finger thing was because the ring goes on his middle finger. spurs ring was sized for his index finger. sounds like an alpha mother er who knows he's going to win multiple championships

none of that cuck ring finger only

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Power move, tbh.
    move. Hiding that ish on his ring, instead of being real about it.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure we know who the FU is for ...

It’s for Nike, not the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s for Nike, not the Spurs
    You are probably correct.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    move. Hiding that ish on his ring, instead of being real about it.
    Having realized it's probably about Nike, it definitely loses most of its power, to the point that it's pretty nonsensical (what would Nike have to do with his championship ring...?), so I kind of take back the respect. Directing it at Pop would've been a power move though - the ultimate you to a guy who traded you out of the country, after you go all the way in that team... Missed opportunity by Kawhitter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure we know who the FU is for ...

Not a classy act. Why are we even talking about this guy? I now live in LA and I stopped watching Clippers. I like them before when they’re outclassing Fakers. But this. Let me know when he tears a muscle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a classy act. Why are we even talking about this guy? I now live in LA and I stopped watching Clippers. I like them before when they’re outclassing Fakers. But this. Let me know when he tears a muscle.
    You’ll be watching him in June

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’ll be watching him in June
    Hopefully he will break his leg in 4 pieces and this will end his career before tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Although, it's normal that Raptors' fans didn't boo Kawhi. For them Kawhi was that unattainable chick they never thought they would get with. It was the best thing that happened to them. It made them happy as never before, but it was only a summer love. They knew it wouldn't last. They are just happy they had the chance of being with her.

For the Spurs, Kawhi was the type of woman they were accostumed to. Not even the best they have had. And they had a much more serious relationship that ended only because the wanted to go and be with somebody else. It's also normal for that type of relationship to end on a sour note.
    Nice analogies bro.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice analogies bro.
    Yeah, he ripped the first one from Bill Simmons’ pod tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kinda forget Simmons exists since Grantland closed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kinda forget Simmons exists since Grantland closed.
    He’s building his own little empire with the Ringer. Say what you want about the guys Boston homerism, but he’s hit on something with the whole basketball and pop culture thing. Much respect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s building his own little empire with the Ringer. Say what you want about the guys Boston homerism, but he’s hit on something with the whole basketball and pop culture thing. Much respect.
    I really enjoyed his stuff in the 2000s with the sports/pop culture crossovers. That said, I've sort of lost track of him. Maybe, I'll return once the Patriots finally die so I can stomach him a little.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never heard said Simmons pod, tbh. 100% honest.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never heard said Simmons pod, tbh. 100% honest.
    Then great minds think alike

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then great minds think alike
    Can you provide a semi literal transcription of what he said to know how close the analogy was?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you provide a semi literal transcription of what he said to know how close the analogy was?
    Something like if you (raptors) knew you only had 6 months to hook up with the hottest girl you’d ever be with in your life (Nephew), do you do it even if you knew the let down will kinda suck for years after?

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron thinks he's a too: https://www.yahoo.com/sports/le-bron...144340274.html

-“Why wouldn’t I play if I’m healthy? It doesn’t make any sense to me, personally. I mean, I don’t know how many games I’ve left in my career. I don’t know how many kids that may show up to a game that are there to see me play.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

-“Why wouldn’t I play if I’m healthy? It doesn’t make any sense to me, personally. I mean, I don’t know how many games I’ve left in my career. I don’t know how many kids that may show up to a game that are there to see me play.”
    Like Le 3-6 cuck should be the arbiter for anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lebron has Kobe type media manipulation skills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron has Kobe type media manipulation skills.
    Lebron is a high school dropout who’s had handlers since he was 16 years old.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron is a high school dropout who’s had handlers since he was 16 years old.
    Those grapes were sour anyway.

He wasn't a high school dropout. He tried to change the NBA draft eligibility rules to go pro after his Jr. but was denied. He was good enough academically to be offered a football scholarship by ND. With St. Vincent-St. Mary being a private school. If he's had handlers I want them as financial advisers. He was the NCAA's worst nightmare (something that rankles college basketball fans to this day. And more than a few NBA fans because he brought self determination to the league). Refusing to be used without compensation. There was the new Hummer 2 controversy with Mom getting a loan based on his future earning power. There was the acceptance of throwback jerseys for $845 for posing for pictures. Stripped of eligibility by the Ohio high school authorities. Appealed and had it reduced to 2 games. Went on to win another state le and thumbed his nose at the NCAA again by making it impossible for any school to sign him by participating in more than 2 all-star games (an asinine rule).

His media and financial dealing make what Kawhi and Uncle Dennis did seem like playing with building blocks in comparison. These guys are media savvy. Phony as it seems its also smart. His "no load management" sermon scratches a lot of folks right where they itch at this time.

Thread Information