Page 488 of 491 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491 LastLast
Results 12,176 to 12,200 of 12267
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    What a difference a year makes. A year ago Kawhi was on top of the world and considered the best player in the league. A year later he's taken out by a tall fat guy from Serbia who looks like your average white guy next door neighbor.
    At least he didn’t choke against a soft German that’s built like a scarecrow & got emasculated by Stephen Jackson.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does someone who people think as one of the best basketball players in the World go for ZERO points in the 4th quarter in a Game 7 Elimination Playoff Game?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least he didn’t choke against a soft German that’s built like a scarecrow & got emasculated by Stephen Jackson.

So you're admitting that Kawhi choked - you're just splitting hairs over who he choked against?

The biggest Kawhi gobbler on the planet admits that Kawhi choked. I can live with that.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's great.

You just know Autist is sitting at home wondering when they're going to schedule Game 8, so he can tie the series up.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    So you're admitting that Kawhi choked - you're just splitting hairs over who he choked against?

The biggest Kawhi gobbler on the planet admits that Kawhi choked. I can live with that.
    Missed out on the biggest asterisk in NBA history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No load management in the playoffs to hide that degenerative quad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't say it is NOT fun to watch him fall flat on his face..

And when you load Manage like that, screwing the fans and your teammates, you better bring home the chip..

Oops..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No load management in the playoffs to hide that degenerative quad.
    He might be past his prime already.. He looked to me like he had no lift on his shots, and his D is terrible these days..

Spurs maybe did alright after all.. He could be breaking down here on a huge contract..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a difference a year makes. A year ago Kawhi was on top of the world and considered the best player in the league. A year later he's taken out by a tall fat guy from Serbia who looks like your average white guy next door neighbor.
    And he's turned into James Harden on Defense..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He might be past his prime already.. He looked to me like he had no lift on his shots, and his D is terrible these days..

Spurs maybe did alright after all.. He could be breaking down here on a huge contract..
    Not that huge. He signed a 1+1 so he could end the same year as PG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For all you Kawhi haters talking , be glad he's an alpha not a beta. He could've easily teamed up with LBJ and AD and formed a Bulls like dynasty. LBJ retiring with more rings than Timmy. A majority of you are so shook that Kawhi has y'all rooting for LBJ and the ing LAKERS. Y'all are some clown ass es. He deserves credit for at least trying to win with a franchise like the Clippers. Granted he has PG but PG ain't no Anthony Davis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For all you Kawhi haters talking , be glad he's an alpha not a beta. He could've easily teamed up with LBJ and AD and formed a Bulls like dynasty. LBJ retiring with more rings than Timmy. A majority of you are so shook that Kawhi has y'all rooting for LBJ and the ing LAKERS. Y'all are some clown ass es. He deserves credit for at least trying to win with a franchise like the Clippers. Granted he has PG but PG ain't no Anthony Davis.
    this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alphas don’t fail to get up a FG attempt in the 4th Q of game 7.

The ONLY reason he didn’t get with LeBron is Klutch. LeBron kind of takes all the air out of the locker room with his agency, and Kawhi and uncle D are trying to get Impact, which they own a chunk of, into that arena. That’s not happening on a LeBron team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why you simpin for a grown man bro. Not a good look tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that huge. He signed a 1+1 so he could end the same year as PG.
    Yeah but Spurs were going to offer the Super Max even with all the BS Drama he pulled his last year with us.. Might be a good thing 2 years later it worked out the way it did. He looked injured to me in that series.. Slow and very little lift..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why you simpin for a grown man bro. Not a good look tbqh
    Simpin how? Tbh. The dude is a good player and the hate he gets is unwarranted tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alphas don’t fail to get up a FG attempt in the 4th Q of game 7.

The ONLY reason he didn’t get with LeBron is Klutch. LeBron kind of takes all the air out of the locker room with his agency, and Kawhi and uncle D are trying to get Impact, which they own a chunk of, into that arena. That’s not happening on a LeBron team.
    I mean, it does happen. Plenty of supposedly "great" players have choked before. The back to back MVP just lost in the 2nd round, almost got swept.

That's pure speculation, not a fact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, it does happen. Plenty of supposedly "great" players have choked before. The back to back MVP just lost in the 2nd round, almost got swept.

No. If you’re an alpha, you’re at least shooting and missing. You don’t go and hide. 4th quarter, game 7, 0-0.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That’s because the back to back league MVP is purely a product of the rules, and the style of play in today’s game. A style of play so Limited all you have to do is close off his driving lanes, and he’s rendered ineffective on offense. Half court against a halfway decent defender with size and he literally can’t score.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For all you Kawhi haters talking , be glad he's an alpha not a beta. He could've easily teamed up with LBJ and AD and formed a Bulls like dynasty. LBJ retiring with more rings than Timmy
    Tim is 2-1 Against LeBron in the finals, and we all know he should’ve Been 3-0. What the do I care if LeBron retires with five or six? It took him like 25 tries to get it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. You described yourself the last few years when you were rooting for Kawhi to succeed just to get back at PATFO which was stupid.
    2. I doubt Lebron is going to get to 6 rings. At best he can tie Duncan.
    3. I will never root for the Lakers if it came down to Clippers-Lakers I was not going to root for either.
    4. Stop worshiping Kawhi simply because you didn't see first 4 spur les.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop worshiping Kawhi simply because you didn't see first 4 spur les.
    And they were spectacular.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And they were spectacular.
    Game five against DET. I can’t even.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quick question. If Kawhi had stayed, the current season would have been the year 1 of 5-year, $221 million extension, right?

Thread Information