Page 363 of 491 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463 ... LastLast
Results 9,051 to 9,075 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    H
    Funniest tweet in the thread:

"cardboard man gets paid..."
    I vote for box and one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They looking at sponsor money plus Uncle Fester is loving everyone kissing his ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are Kawhi and his camp playing the media? Seems like they're giving some "hints" but neither shows consistency if he's staying with the Raptors or Clippers and besides it seems not so Kawhi that he's in public - he's not even seems comfortable either. Or are they making them to push on Kawhi? Like some sponsorship or something. Obviously he'll get fewer in LA compared to Toronto but they might consider the sponsorship or some "under the table" deal.
    I think he signs a 1 year deal with an option to stay. Makes sense, because that same team will be back, so you have a shot to defend. If they lose he can go right to LA. But Uncle may demand LA now..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he signs a 1 year deal with an option to stay. Makes sense, because that same team will be back, so you have a shot to defend. If they lose he can go right to LA. But Uncle may demand LA now..
    Possibly a short-term with an agreement of "Load Management". But I think they're 50/50 with the compe ion and money afterall, they've already won already.

But what a smart camp - being paid without doing nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so who did he rehab with? Obviously Spurs doctors. GTFOH with your trolling
    U clearly missed the point... Jesus ur dumb

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    If Kawhi signs with the clippers does Lebron follow? he can take a year off and shoot space jam

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Possibly a short-term with an agreement of "Load Management". But I think they're 50/50 with the compe ion and money afterall, they've already won already.

But what a smart camp - being paid without doing nothing.
    I honestly think he looks ing ty if he immediately leaves Toronto after winning it all. They are desperate for you to come back and defend the le. So sign a one-year deal and try to do it. It makes no sense for him to leave now. But his uncle controls his entire life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly think he looks ing ty if he immediately leaves Toronto after winning it all. They are desperate for you to come back and defend the le. So sign a one-year deal and try to do it. It makes no sense for him to leave now. But his uncle controls his entire life.
    That will be the main reason he stays. The look would be bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If CA was ever the motivation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U clearly missed the point... Jesus ur dumb
    Says the guy who wants Kawhi to his wife. You're the dumbest poster on this site and that's actually pretty difficult to accomplish

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'd be funny if #2 signed a one and one. THEN he tore his quad or achilles tendon next year. He would essentially lose $140MM on top of losing $30MM to $40MM by forcing his way out of San Antonio.

The one and one would also indicate there was never a serious injury in the first place. Nothing more than a Chronically sore leg. A guy worried about his longevity playing basketball will take the five year deal (or at least four years).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the guy who wants Kawhi to his wife. You're the dumbest poster on this site and that's actually pretty difficult to accomplish
    Duncan2k5 is a special case. For a long time, i thought he was just a persistent troll trying to be edgy like most other trolls here. But over time, ive come to realize that he really believes the garbage he spews out. Hes not a troll, hes just a certified moron and i feel pity for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan2k5 is a special case. For a long time, i thought he was just a persistent troll trying to be edgy like most other trolls here. But over time, ive come to realize that he really believes the garbage he spews out. Hes not a troll, hes just a certified moron and i feel pity for him.
    Right - it's the deal where someone is considered "Special" - in other words a special needs person. Who has the energy to sit all day and post 50-100 times to ST every day? Does Special Needs Island Boy have one of those job things (unlikely) or is it strictly life in the basement 24/7 with momma telling him to come upstairs and eat his supper from time to time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right - it's the deal where someone is considered "Special" - in other words a special needs person. Who has the energy to sit all day and post 50-100 times to ST every day? Does Special Needs Island Boy have one of those job things (unlikely) or is it strictly life in the basement 24/7 with momma telling him to come upstairs and eat his supper from time to time?
    The irony is you reply to every post I make... Lmfao... I bet you'll respond to this one too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'd be funny if #2 signed a one and one. THEN he tore his quad or achilles tendon next year. He would essentially lose $140MM on top of losing $30MM to $40MM by forcing his way out of San Antonio.

The one and one would also indicate there was never a serious injury in the first place. Nothing more than a Chronically sore leg. A guy worried about his longevity playing basketball will take the five year deal (or at least four years).
    Exactly.

But can Toronto offer him a 5 year contract with a 2 year player option?

After watching KD go down with a serious injury, doubtful any superstar player will accept a 2 year contract.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Raptor fans have come up with a website called http://kawhiushouldstay.com/ . On the website you can write a comment about why you want #2 to stay or not stay. Have fun with the trolling Spur fans.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron was doing one year deals for a while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron was doing one year deals for a while.
    Lebron is superhuman unlike Kawhi. Kawhi should sign the 5 year deal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers say they are confident hes coming to la

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron is superhuman unlike Kawhi. Kawhi should sign the 5 year deal
    If he gets his load management then he can do one year deals

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Raptor fans have come up with a website called http://kawhiushouldstay.com/ . On the website you can write a comment about why you want #2 to stay or not stay. Have fun with the trolling Spur fans.
    Weird you even know about that? Are you really following everything about Kawhi that closely ?

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares?
    Why care?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    it was really odd / confusing seeing kawhi still rock that logo as recently as the POs.

props if he beats the warriors and nike.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was really odd / confusing seeing kawhi still rock that logo as recently as the POs.

props if he beats the warriors and nike.
    Nike, like the Spurs, don't want a war with kawhi. But they don't want players breaking contract freely. The logo had no value to then, so if kawhi gives any money to them it's a win to end the drama.

Thread Information