Page 335 of 491 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345385435 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,375 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://mobile.twitter.com/RealTomPe...43222949224448

the audio clip of Rusillo stating Kawhi was playing 2on2 with Bonner, Duncan, and Elliott

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beta cuckold Durant: suc bs to peer pressure like the mentally weak idiot he is and ruins his career in the process

alpha finals MVP leonard: tells PATFO to go themselves after extending mills and gasol, proceeds to become the best player in the league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the audio clip of Rusillo stating Kawhi was playing 2on2 with Bonner, Duncan, and Elliott
    Wait a second here. Sean Elliott? Sean Elliott retired from playing ten years before Leonard was even drafted. There's no chance they were playing, if that incident even happened. They were screwing around, obviously.

Proves nothing. Many valid criticisms are possible, but people need to have some sense. Kawhi just screwing around with some of the guys does not prove anything at all, either way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone on twitter who has/had insight into spurs claiming something will be released on June 30th re: Quitter...

"...to believe this absolute bull that they didn’t have Kawhi’s best interests at heart when he was the guy they picked, developed & were building a whole team around.....The true motive behind their actions last season will be revealed on June 30 anyways...."

Is this when KL starts negotiation proceedings with the Clippers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait a second here. Sean Elliott? Sean Elliott retired from playing ten years before Leonard was even drafted. There's no chance they were playing, if that incident even happened. They were screwing around, obviously.

Proves nothing. Many valid criticisms are possible, but people need to have some sense. Kawhi just screwing around with some of the guys does not prove anything at all, either way.

Lol. Okay, so how do you know they were screwing around? Since you clearly have all the answers. If you can’t play for a whole year bc of “repeated trauma to the quad” then you damn well better not be working out playing 2on2, no matter how intense it is or isn’t.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nike won't care if he's just wearing it himself. What they'd care about is if he tries to profit off of it, tbh.
    Their team actually receivied warning from NIKE. Nike doesn't want him to wear the logo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this when KL starts negotiation proceedings with the Clippers?

Their team actually receivied warning from NIKE. Nike doesn't want him to wear the logo.
    Wait, so this dude just wore it because he felt like it? Turned his back on and smeared the most revered organization in sports and now he's trying to punk a multi-billion dollar company. Our initial assessment of this guy was so off. He's a god damn sociopath. He's leaving TOR even if he rings, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. Okay, so how do you know they were screwing around? ...
    Because it isn't PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE they were doing anything that required any speed.

You stupid head.

With Sean Elliott?? With Matt Bonner??

Think about it, moron. Make an effort.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wait, so this dude just wore it because he felt like it? Turned his back on and smeared the most revered organization in sports and now he's trying to punk a multi-billion dollar company. Our initial assessment of this guy was so off. He's a god damn sociopath. He's leaving TOR even if he rings, tbh.
    hes alpha as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't even understand this rumor, tbh. The Spurs were mad that an injured player was playing 2-on-2? They thought because he could dominate Matt Bonner that he should have been playing?

I must be missing something because that to me was a pointless statement by Rusillo that Bill Simmons decided to cosign.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more i think about kawhi and see everything that going on. I think Kawhi just got caught up in family drama. Came down to family or spurs, and like most people he choose family. Which sucks since i believe kawhi never really wanted to leave if "uncle Dennis didn't push him" the fact when kawhi returned, him and pop were hugging and both were happy. while after the game Kawhi even said how the media twisted the stories and how pop felt sad that we booed him. Plus you can clearly see in his return he was affected by the boos. On that side kawhi could have done a much better job, if he wanted to leave listen to his family, i think most of us would have been fine. But he didn't and that's where the hate comes from.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He believes he owns it.

There was a big reddit thread about it.

Basically NIKE doesnt want kawhi to wear klaw logo while he wears NB gear.

The vice president himself of NIKE sent the letter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah pretty convenient narrative when Pop was the coach known for resting players to begin with and getting fined by David Stern yet their philosophy suddenly changed for the narrative.
    He started resting his stars because they were getting old, which didn’t apply to Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team doctors are not employees. They are consultants. They all have practices outside of the team seeing every normal patients.

No doctor is going to risk doing what the team wants because the team wants it. They still have a moral obligation to the patient and if the risk of malpractice is much higher dealing with professional athletes, esp like Kwahi, et al. That if they purposely sent them out knowing they were injured, it could end that doctor's career.

Nothing is exact science in medicine and at some point each person has to take personal responsibility for their actions. Case in point with KD. I'm sure he was warned about the risks of playing last night. But it was *his* decision to suit up and play.

IT made the same decisions while in Boston. From what I remember, he has FAI, a congenital condition that results in early osteoarthritis, only made worse by the heavy pounding of playing professionally. Also leads to labral tears. Only treatment I know of is an osteotomy which probably would have ended his career or set it back years. Nature altered the course of his career, not medicine, not the celtics.
    Rven if they are consultants a long collaboration with a professional sport franchise looks good on their CV, that’s why they don’t want to alienate the clubs

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more i think about kawhi and see everything that going on. I think Kawhi just got caught up in family drama. Came down to family or spurs, and like most people he choose family. Which sucks since i believe kawhi never really wanted to leave if "uncle Dennis didn't push him" the fact when kawhi returned, him and pop were hugging and both were happy. while after the game Kawhi even said how the media twisted the stories and how pop felt sad that we booed him. Plus you can clearly see in his return he was affected by the boos. On that side kawhi could have done a much better job, if he wanted to leave listen to his family, i think most of us would have been fine. But he didn't and that's where the hate comes from.

Good take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My favorite part from the entire Nephew debacle was the ESPN narrative that the Spurs were forcing him to play when Pop/FO basically asked to shut him down for the year. And the dummy and his re ed ing Uncle kept saying he'd come back to the point where he had to hide in supply closets in NYC....

The organization that literally invented Load Management and build that to what he was "rushing him back"

My Mugen has been spot on the entire playoffs with his takes. Keep preaching breh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much on the line for Kawhi/Curry's legacy next two games. With Durant injury and LeBron's age, winner becomes the #1 player in the NBA. Both are putting up amazing numbers.

Kawhi will move up to top 30 all time if he wins two rings before age 28. Curry will move to top 15 all time if he wins his first FMVP and his most valuable ring.

They are my favorite players, I will be super happy for one of them this week. I hope it is Kawhi.

You don't know what REALLY happened between Kawhi and the Spurs, both were at fault. Remember Tim was very close to going to Magic when we had an aging roster and Lakers seemed unbeatable. This time around Pop is clearly near retirement and there is no catalyst in sight. The injury situation, there was clearly a misdiagnose of some kind. Kawhi got us the 2014 ring by cancel out peak LeBron for THREE STRAIGHT games! Imagine if Utah Jazz had Bryon Russell cancel out Michael Jordan for three straight games in 1998? They didn't and Jordan completed three-peat. Kawhi was far and away the biggest reason we got the fifth ring. I will always be supportive of him no matter where he goes. I will always believe he is the true heir of Tim Duncan. He may not be the most athletically gifted 1v1 superstar, just like Tim who also struggled vs Amare/Wallace brothers in 2005. But he learned from Tim on how to win and it much more than just stats.
    Last edited by hitmantb; 06-12-2019 at 12:28 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much on the line for Kawhi/Curry's legacy next two games. With Durant injury and LeBron's age, winner becomes the #1 player in the NBA. Both are putting up amazing numbers.

Kawhi will move up to top 30 all time if he wins two rings before age 28. Curry will move to top 15 all time if he wins his first FMVP and his most valuable ring.

They are my favorite players, I will be super happy for one of them this week. I hope it is Kawhi.

You don't know what REALLY happened between Kawhi and the Spurs, both were at fault. Remember Tim was very close to going to Magic when we had an aging roster and Lakers seemed unbeatable. This time around Pop is clearly near retirement and there is no catalyst in sight. The injury situation, there was clearly a misdiagnose of some kind. Kawhi got us the 2014 ring by cancel out peak LeBron for THREE STRAIGHT games! Imagine if Utah Jazz had Bryon Russell cancel out Michael Jordan for three straight games in 1998? They didn't and Jordan completed three-peat. Kawhi was far and away the biggest reason we got the fifth ring. I will always be supportive of him no matter where he goes. I will always believe he is the true heir of Tim Duncan. He may not be the most athletically gifted 1v1 superstar, just like Tim who also struggled vs Amare/Wallace brothers in 2005. But he learned from Tim on how to win and it much more than just stats.

So you root for players instead of teams?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's a lot of bling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He’s toying with everybody. This guy’s smart as ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same sentiments which I commented as well on some Facebook post. I still feel that Kawhi is genuinely humble but couldn't just decide on his own because of his family. Can't blame him though, Uncle Dennis acted as his second father and he'll surely choose family over anything else:

https://heavy.com/sports/2019/05/kaw...-uncle-dennis/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Caught up with family drama?? Spurs fans still trying to convince themselves it wasn't PATFO's fault for the fallout?

-R.C. Drunkford Asking a MVP player like Kawhi to take a discount
    -Gregg Poopa on his knees slobbing on LMA's knob every chance he gets while completely disrespecting Kawhi the entire time.
    -Trying to force Kawhi to come back even when he wasn't comfortable. Kawhi's decision is now completely justified because of KD's injury so PATFO and Bob Meyers.

"b-b-but it's all uncle dennis' fault "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uncle Dennis acted as his second father and he'll surely choose money over anything else.
    FIFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they just wanted to go somewhere bigger. something clicked in their brains during that China trip and after that it was a done deal. nothing was gonna change it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who misses an entire season without a major injury? He never had one. No surgery required. No broken bones etc.. If you are blowing off 1 whole year, you better have a serious injury..
    unless its mental illness...

Thread Information