Page 475 of 491 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479485 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,875 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn KD called Kawhi one of the top 5 toughest players to guard. great trade PATFO
    Yeah, he also called Load Management a system player who was not as good as Paul George.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Yeah, he also called Load Management a system player who was not as good as Paul George.
    Yeah, the one that was being held back by senile old man & Porker.....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn KD called Kawhi one of the top 5 toughest players to guard. great trade PATFO
    you still have a hard time to understand that he wanted to move to California only. When an injured player states that he will only play for LA, that means that you won’t get anything in return. Kawhi showed that he is not capable of respecting a contract, he is just a diva like many players in this league.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    39/6/6/5 on 53% shooting today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you still have a hard time to understand that he wanted to move to California only. When an injured player states that he will only play for LA, that means that you won’t get anything in return. Kawhi showed that he is not capable of respecting a contract, he is just a diva like many players in this league.
    my issue is with PATFO trying to look tough and taking a suboptimal deal to teach kawhi a lesson. we could've had brandon ingram. instead we have de who we're either going to have to extend or get nothing because this dumb ing franchise sure isn't trading him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teams don't respect contracts either..but or ok with that, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my issue is with PATFO trying to look tough and taking a suboptimal deal to teach kawhi a lesson. we could've had brandon ingram. instead we have de who we're either going to have to extend or get nothing because this dumb ing franchise sure isn't trading him
    Funny thing is if Ingram came here and started playing like he is now, ppl on here would have been saying it's because Pop brought it out of him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that I ain’t trading KY and his Aa wipers to no Flakers for nothing not gonna happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teams don't respect contracts either..but or ok with that, right?
    Example please?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people are morons.

Even if a player publicly quit on a team because he felt too big for them and broke many promises, some of you would still criticize the team. Some of you might legitimately be trolls because of your asinine statements

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    kawhi averaging 36 points the past six games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi averaging 36 points the past six games.
    How many does he average while he’s load managing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Curios is the " kawhi" cadre hoping that the very real possibility of Leonard having a Micheal Redd type end to his career because of the degenerative Petela or Quad tendon(depending on whom you ask or is telling the story) a thing you want or think will happen.

Conversely does the "Kawhi is great he can piss in my cheerios and I'd eat it up" group aware of the eerily and potentially tragic similarities between Redd's and Kawhi's medical conditions?

Asking for a Friend.....
    Didnt redd tear his ACL? Video’s 10 minutes c’mon man

seems like Kawhi is managing his career just fine. ST’s Kawhi hate goon squad obsession with his knee is kind of scary tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's ACL's got operated on twice is that Redd's?

Redds Dead Baby, Redds Dead
    it was at least once. I was a big michael redd fan back in the day his jumpshot was wet

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Redd tore his ACL and MCL in the same knee twice.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I noticed that Durant is on the bench with his teammates tonight. Is that even legal when a player is missing the whole season with an injury? Isn't he supposed to be somewhere with his medical team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I noticed that Durant is on the bench with his teammates tonight. Is that even legal when a player is missing the whole season with an injury? Isn't he supposed to be somewhere with his medical team?
    And not communicate with the coaching staff and his teammates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ummm...trading players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ummm...trading players
    What a ing dumb thing to say... The ability for teams to trade players to other teams is explicitly written on the contract the players (and teams) sign. There's always obligations and things to be earned for fulfilling them (you think contracts don't also stipulate that players have to play games, be at practice, etc?). Teams absolutely "respect" contracts and if they broke them, the NBPA would be on their asses about it.

What Nephew did (sit out a season he was paid for, force a trade, and all the shenanigans that followed) is not contemplated in the contract, because they have specific lengths to be fulfilled. It's also the magic that makes players retain their salaries and contract duration if/when they're traded. You might want to look for another example for your stupid point.

E: players can literally have No Trade Clauses weaved into their contracts under the right cir stances... Just a re ed comment all around, tbh

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://sports.yahoo.com/los-angeles...005138704.html

Kawhi Leonard and Paul George’s ‘preferential treatment’ is reportedly bugging teammates

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And not communicate with the coaching staff and his teammates.
    And hide like a little when the team's trainers come to the gym to see how your rehab is doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://sports.yahoo.com/los-angeles...005138704.html

Kawhi Leonard and Paul George’s ‘preferential treatment’ is reportedly bugging teammates
    Too bad there are no back to backs in the playoffs...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a ing dumb thing to say... The ability for teams to trade players to other teams is explicitly written on the contract the players (and teams) sign. There's always obligations and things to be earned for fulfilling them (you think contracts don't also stipulate that players have to play games, be at practice, etc?). Teams absolutely "respect" contracts and if they broke them, the NBPA would be on their asses about it.

What Nephew did (sit out a season he was paid for, force a trade, and all the shenanigans that followed) is not contemplated in the contract, because they have specific lengths to be fulfilled. It's also the magic that makes players retain their salaries and contract duration if/when they're traded. You might want to look for another example for your stupid point.

E: players can literally have No Trade Clauses weaved into their contracts under the right cir stances... Just a re ed comment all around, tbh
    So if a team can trade a player, a player can demand a trade...get over it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "So if a team does something that is explicitly allowed by the contract they're bound to, a player can do something that is explicitly forbidden by that same contract" is what you are saying. See how stupid it sounds? Maybe I need to word it easier...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody is upset that he demanded the trade.

Thread Information