Page 461 of 491 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,525 of 12267
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can someone bump the poll thread where nearly everyone but apas alts voted to have thread closed or moved

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can someone bump the poll thread where nearly everyone but apas alts voted to have thread closed or moved
    This thread is a monument to the future that PATFO chose. I hope kawhi threepeats

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Rivers played Kiwi 41 minutes tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rivers played Kiwi 41 minutes tonight
    TFOH, that got isn't even playing for 2 seconds tomorrow while his teammates will play for more than 41 minutes combined after this back to back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its all mental with kawhi. He think playing a set amount will lead to injury.

He doesnt realize all players feel pain one way or the other. But if they CAN play they will play..With the exception of last two weeks of the season.

A guy who is "injured" and plays the next day and looks like the best player in the world the day after...Is not "injured"

He might feel pain but its no more or less than the pain other players play through.

This Load managment should be called kawhi mental managment.

Durant KD Geroge Jordan etc they either wait to be fully healed and resume normal play and minutes.

Geroge was playing with pain last year..in back to back games.
    Yea... And who won a ring last year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ppl saying Kawhi left because of the diagnosis are being disingenuous... Kawhi would have remained a spur if the team and it's older players (including bowen and Robinson) didn't run to the media to bash him instead of defending him...

At the time maybe Kawhi FELT like he could get better and wanted to see for himself... The team didn't have that kinda patience because they wanted a strong playoff push for Manu and Tony... So they opted to publicly put pressure on him, and it understandably wasn't received well... Literally everyone who knows both sides admit that the Spurs were wrong too, and Kawhi's camp had a legitimate gripe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea... And who won a ring last year?
    Against a crippled Warriors team any playoff contender would have beaten at that point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ppl saying Kawhi left because of the diagnosis are being disingenuous... Kawhi would have remained a spur if the team and it's older players (including bowen and Robinson) didn't run to the media to bash him instead of defending him...

At the time maybe Kawhi FELT like he could get better and wanted to see for himself... The team didn't have that kinda patience because they wanted a strong playoff push for Manu and Tony... So they opted to publicly put pressure on him, and it understandably wasn't received well... Literally everyone who knows both sides admit that the Spurs were wrong too, and Kawhi's camp had a legitimate gripe
    This tbh. he could also see the writing on the wall with our DOG roster construction

Against a crippled Warriors team any playoff contender would have beaten at that point.
    2 rings, 2 finals MVPs, about to threepeat with the clippers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Golden gots crippled. Kwa not crippled, played.
    Good point.
    Good move being medically sound vs doing a Durbetta.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not the Spurs tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Golden gots crippled. Kwa not crippled, played.
    Good point.
    Good move being medically sound vs doing a Durbetta.
    Durant’s cuck mind allowed him to be manipulated into playing early on a strained calf. SNAP GOES THE ACHILLES

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    27pts, 9rbs, 6as, 2stls, 1blk

And he’s still getting into basketball shape after the summer off. And they’re adding Paul George tonight.

Only knock on Leonard so far is his turnovers and 3 ball percentage. Turnovers should go down once PG is back to normal and teams can’t load up on Leonard defensively. 3 ball percentage should go back up to average or better once he has his legs again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    27pts, 9rbs, 6as, 2stls, 1blk

And he’s still getting into basketball shape after the summer off. And they’re adding Paul George tonight.

Only knock on Leonard so far is his turnovers and 3 ball percentage. Turnovers should go down once PG is back to normal and teams can’t load up on Leonard defensively. 3 ball percentage should go back up to average or better once he has his legs again.
    PG + Kawhi = the best team in the league. Can’t wait to watch a competent basketball team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul George having a great first game back. The REAL mistake was letting go of him, NOT got Management, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how can we belive someone is injured after playing 41 minutes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how can we belive someone is injured after playing 41 minutes
    I bet you Paul George will play back to backs too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I realize Spurs have no shot at anything except maybe a playoffs appearance... but DAMN! THE CLIPPERS ARE GOING TO ABSOLUTELY DESTROY ANYONE IN THE WAY!

Paul George in 2 games back has averaged 22 minutes and 35 points! Just wow. Spurs gotta understand this and let the kids show what they got.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    These two together is not fair.

Need that shirt Leonard is wearing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These two together is not fair.

Need that shirt Leonard is wearing.

Its a hoodie, it’s for sale on new balance’s website.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    leonard is a got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three games over 5 days, and counting. I wonder if his leg IS actually falling off?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three games over 5 days, and counting. I wonder if his leg IS actually falling off?
    Maybe. I honestly think he's looked really slow this season. Sure he's a beast, but something seems off.

I also think it's possible Uncle Dennis got his panties in twist over the NBA fine and is doubling down now. He's going to make him sit a bunch of games right now because he's "hurt", so nobody will question the load management ever again this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    best player in the league. left this once great franchise just in time. hopefully we strike gold again in the draft

overpaying mills and gasol no questions asked while making the finals MVP play before getting the super max

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe. I honestly think he's looked really slow this season. Sure he's a beast, but something seems off.

I also think it's possible Uncle Dennis got his panties in twist over the NBA fine and is doubling down now. He's going to make him sit a bunch of games right now because he's "hurt", so nobody will question the load management ever again this season.
    Not sure why Dennis would get in a twist over a fine against Doc Rivers. I'm wondering if he's mad at Doc for "outing" the fact that KL was a healthy scratch from that game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He keeps sitting and the Clips will be way down in terms of seeding. Like a 4 or 5..

Thread Information