Page 481 of 491 FirstFirst ... 381431471477478479480481482483484485 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,025 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    salty ass spurms fans.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Bragging about an All-Star game MVP, which the piece of didn't even deserve. All he did was hit a bunch of wide open spot up 3s in the first half.

Meanwhile, Paul, more of a champion than that puke will ever be, led the comeback and their overall superior talent (with an assist from clueless/biased Nurse) did the rest.
    Burn baby, burn

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Bragging about an All-Star game MVP, which the piece of didn't even deserve. All he did was hit a bunch of wide open spot up 3s in the first half.

Meanwhile, Paul, more of a champion than that puke will ever be, led the comeback and their overall superior talent (with an assist from clueless/biased Nurse) did the rest.
    at caping for a career loser like CP0. The Clippers have had both, and not a single fan would ever take CP0 over Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People still wet dreaming about Leonard. Top player he is, but team builder only time will tell. Giving up SGA and Gallinari , plus a ton of draft picks, late 1st round as they are, for Paul George?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People still wet dreaming about Leonard. Top player he is, but team builder only time will tell. Giving up SGA and Gallinari , plus a ton of draft picks, late 1st round as they are, for Paul George?
    Paul George was coming off a season avg 28ppg and mvp candidate. It made sense to make the moves to get him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn you’re an angry muthafuka. Lmao!
    Not at all. I just don't suffer fools.

chris “one time in the conference finals” paul is more of a champ than a soon three time finals MVP?

That's right. He has more compe iveness in his pinky than that puke you worship has in his entire body . . . unfortunately for him, he never lucked into playing on the most complete team in the league, let alone 3 separate times.

at caping for a career loser like CP0. The Clippers have had both, and not a single fan would ever take CP0 over Kawhi.

Hipster internet terminology.

Who said anything about taking one over the other? I said Paul played a better game and is a far greater compe or than that pussy you conveniently worship now that he's on your team.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's right. He has more compe iveness in his pinky than that puke you worship has in his entire body . . . unfortunately for him, he never lucked into playing on the most complete team in the league, let alone 3 separate times.

Who said anything about taking one over the other? I said Paul played a better game and is a far greater compe or than that pussy you conveniently worship now that he's on your team.
    I still ask people if Kawhi is the winner these people claim he is why did he lose in 15&16? Kawhi fanboys will blame Pop and everybody else but truths he got raped by Matt Barnes and Andre " ing" Roberson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

whats CP0 compe ive in? never making a finals? Finding new ways to choke? didn’t his son tell him DADDY WHY YOU LOSE AGAIN while he was on the clippers?

ing re

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats CP0 compe ive in? never making a finals? Finding new ways to choke? didn’t his son tell him DADDY WHY YOU LOSE AGAIN while he was on the clippers?

ing re
    Competing. If that spoiled pussy you worship didn't have such favorable cir stances throughout his career, he wouldn't have the hardware he has either.

Let's not pretend he's ever pulled a '94 Olajuwon, '03 Duncan or '11 Nowitzki.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Competing. If that spoiled pussy you worship didn't have such favorable cir stances throughout his career, he wouldn't have the hardware he has either.

CP0 has quit on three of the four teams he's played for so far, and at least two of those teams hated him by the time he left. "Competing," my ass. The guy's final game in a Clipper uniform was him quitting in a Game 7 at home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

“Competing” his way to one finals conference appearance in a 14 year career all his teammates have hated him

19 kawhi is an all time run

and if we’re playing the hypothetical game if my aunt had a she’d be my uncle

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP0 has quit on three of the four teams he's played for so far, and at least two of those teams hated him by the time he left. "Competing," my ass. The guy's final game in a Clipper uniform was him quitting in a Game 7 at home.
    2 (I notice you conveniently left out the part about him not intentionally destroying his value, hiding cross country and having his sleazebag uncle attempt to destroy the reputation of the organization who helped make him) and that has nothing to do with what I said.

Say what you want, but he's as fierce a compe or as there is, unlike that pussy who took off I believe 108 games and counting in 2+ years, while demanding that his contrived team be loaded with good perimeter defenders, so he can hide and coast in his late 20s, on the occasions his uncle sleazebag lets him out of his cage to play.

“Competing” his way to one finals conference appearance in a 14 year career
    all his teammates have hated him

19 kawhi is an all time run

and if we’re playing the hypothetical game if my aunt had a she’d be my uncle

Again, completely missing the point, Harlem/apailisoc_9.

It doesn't rank. He rested 95 games over 2 years, had the most complete team in the league because he destroyed his value (otherwise that iteration never exists), then had the best team in the league suffer significant injuries to 5 of their top 7 players . . . yet he still barely eked it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 (I notice you conveniently left out the part about him not intentionally destroying his value, hiding cross country and having his sleazebag uncle attempt to destroy the reputation of the organization who helped make him) and that has nothing to do with what I said.

Say what you want, but he's as fierce a compe or as there is, unlike that pussy who took off I believe 108 games and counting in 2+ years, while demanding that his contrived team be loaded with good perimeter defenders, so he can hide and coast in his late 20s, on the occasions his uncle sleazebag lets him out of his cage to play.

Again, completely missing the point, Harlem/apailisoc_9.

It doesn't rank. He rested 95 games over 2 years, had the most complete team in the league because he destroyed his value (otherwise that iteration never exists), then had the best team in the league suffer significant injuries to 5 of their top 7 players . . . yet he still barely eked it out.

again with the qualifiers. it’s hilarious the mental gymnastics these kawhi haters go through to justify their hate

fire up the cp0 highlights that only go up to him getting his ing ass beat by the warriors (a team kawhi dominated)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    again with the qualifiers. it’s hilarious the mental gymnastics these kawhi haters go through to justify their hate

fire up the cp0 highlights that only go up to him getting his ing ass beat by the warriors (a team kawhi dominated)
    Context is everything . . . like how you continue to not mention that a fresh S bag faced a worn down, beat up (5 of top 7 severley injured) Warriors team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Context is everything . . . like how you continue to not mention that a fresh S bag faced a worn down, beat up (5 of top 7 severley injured) Warriors team.
    can only play who you face

ended the warriors dynasty

part of being good is being healthy

another thing cp0 is terrible at . if he isn’t choking he’s pulled a hamstring or broken a hand lmfao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can only play who you face

ended the warriors dynasty

part of being good is being healthy

another thing cp0 is terrible at . if he isn’t choking he’s pulled a hamstring or broken a hand lmfao
    Sure, but then that detracts from the so called accomplishment, as does the fact that, again, that iteration of the Raptors only existed because of what he pulled.

They weren't a dynasty nor healthy enough to claim ending anything.

Which S bag supposedly isn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, but then that detracts from the so called accomplishment, as does the fact that, again, that iteration of the Raptors only existed because of what he pulled.

They weren't a dynasty nor healthy enough to claim ending anything.

Which S bag supposedly isn't.
    more qualifiers. by that logic the spurs only got Duncan because Robinson didn’t come back from injury, the warriors only got KD because the cap ballooned at the right time, list goes on.

I guess in your perfect world Chris Paul would have a ring, a perfect just world

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kawhi rings this year he gets the benefit of the doubt. But 2015 and 2016 don't exactly vindicate kawhi as a playoffs warrior. He was inconsistent but good.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

"But, but, load management!"

CP0 load manages during the WCF and Finals every year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cp3 like Tony Parker is easy to guard for being small. Cp3 has an abrasive personality, Kawhi has barely anything. They're both flawed players

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more qualifiers. by that logic the spurs only got Duncan because Robinson didn’t come back from injury, the warriors only got KD because the cap ballooned at the right time, list goes on.

I guess in your perfect world Chris Paul would have a ring, a perfect just world
    Robinson had a career altering back injury and even if he were healthy in time to return, it was a lost season, so why would they have rushed him back? Someone has to win the rights to generational prospects. There's nothing contrived or inorganic about that.

I could careless. You're the one fixated on him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Looks like you’re suffering big time. Kawhi accomplishes something and here you come

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still ask people if Kawhi is the winner these people claim he is why did he lose in 15&16? Kawhi fanboys will blame Pop and everybody else but truths he got raped by Matt Barnes and Andre " ing" Roberson
    And you kawhi haters are seriously trying to convince yourselves that kawhi is trash.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You all are still obsessing over him? Just accept that he's a great player that is no longer on the team and move on.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You all are still obsessing over him? Just accept that he's a great player that is no longer on the team and move on.

Thread Information